Did the stacies make fun of you femanons?

did the stacies make fun of you femanons?

Attached: 166346626-56a99b575f9b58b7d0fd476d.jpg (768x512, 61K)

>tfw thinking about a fembot being bullied by stacy

Attached: 1547696135602.png (509x619, 17K)

because i get nervous talking to stacy

Attached: 1790029_0.jpg (540x309, 29K)

there are no girls on r9k.
original

I got bullied by some bitch in middle school, but she wasnt a stacy. She was ugly as fuck. She just thought she was better than everyone bc her family were gang members

>tfw thinking about *her* being bullied by stacy
>tfw thinking about how she probably was because she has dyslexia
>tfw thinking about if her and her best friend ever fought each other
I'm sorry

Attached: It’s just not fair.png (509x619, 8K)

The pajeet in the back tho

She's obviously hotter than them.

The jealousy is real with people.

too much vodka to tell if this is troll thread. so
twice, once in each highschool, staceys tried to bully me, but my autism meant I just stared back and walked away, because I didn't understand until later what was happening so no one ever tried in again in either school. So yay one benefit of autism.

please be my gf and drink vodka with me

The struggles of flat faced gooks

Attached: ROASTIETOASTIE (1).png (1360x762, 245K)

it's okay. stacy's are intimidating.

pajeet and the girl in front should be switched

>got sent to retard freak school where they "didn't have a bullying culture"
>was total bitch
>invented bullying at the school despite being an ugly fat sperg who by all rights should have been swirlied to death
>weaseled my way out of getting in trouble for picking on the kid with spinal issues or bashing the girl with a door
>faced no real consequences
Thanks for making sure I didn't get bullied, mommy :^)))

the older girls in high school never really made fun of me. i think some of them thought i was cute. only time i was ever bullied was by some wiggers.

imagine getting dunked on by a poo.

gotta be honest i'm completely in love with flat asian faces

I went to a similar school, user, briefly. The boys tended to be goodbois whose parents didn't want them getting bullied, and the girls tended to be wildchild sluts whose parents were trying to rein them in. It was a religious school though. I was hot stuff there. These girls were starved and would look at me like a literal piece of meat.

>the girls tended to be wildchild sluts whose parents were trying to rein them in
Ayyy, that was half of our girls.
Basically the best kinds of kids who excelled at shit, but also the worst kinds of kids who got their "last chance" by coming to our school were the populace.
I liked how easy it was to fuck with high school thots, or to reduce them to tears.
I'd make fucking ludicrous statements like "Stacey fucks bears" and it would catch on like wildfire.

I hope she realized that it makes her worse.

Yes, but they all have kids now while I go to college. Oh.
Wait