So, uh...is this normaI?

So, uh...is this normaI?

Attached: bened.png (455x469, 513K)

No, it's not. You should cut it off immediately.

much too wide, im afraid'

>tfw you got a 5x4 kiddie dick

HAAAAAA FFS

Attached: 28F813AC-5DA8-4CA8-A49A-3798621EAA76.png (482x427, 79K)

Only useful for used women

S'cool. Don't worry about it.

What does that mean user tho

your cock looks bretty girthy but it could be the angle.

literally battlefield 2

You need to remove the infected tissue with a precision laser immediately.

Attached: 435C3F3A-E7C3-49B2-8558-EF0032BEA82E.jpg (1024x576, 177K)

Looks hot. How's mine?

Attached: file.png (1152x2048, 1.78M)

tfw tiny phimotic cock

its a wide boi

It looks like some kind of flood form from halo. It's kinda thin and the head is disproportionate. How big are you? Five and a half, six inches?

aha shit I can kinda see that. I'm at 7" though. Any girls I've sent it to have expressed affection.

oh and er, circumference is at like 5.5"? Can't remember the specific, but it's certainly not thin.

You are smaller than 87.5% of men. The bottom 1/5 of all men.

As someone speaking from top 2.5% of men (7 x 5.25) I feel sorry for your lot. It is far better to be big.

>5.25
nice pencil senpai

The most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order. You can at least be a hardworking and competent person, and not a miserable, drug addled, fear ridden slob. Inflammatory politicized garbage from the internet doesn't have to be a defining factor of your life and identity. Why let strangers who do not care one shit about your wellbeing determine who you are and what you think about yourself?

Always remember: we live in first world nations and sill have opportunities that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Nothing on a screen should ever take away from your real life.

>going into the hundredth place decimals
oof

yet you are here and bragging about dick size so you're probably fucked up

no and your problem probably isn't dick length

>5.25"
>thicker than 83.5% of dicks
>pencil

okay

Attached: 1537764634656.png (1050x680, 132K)

Fucking hell man get cut

I'm British lol, I haven't been brainwashed with that bullshit. Why would I voluntarily cut off parts of my own dick?? Especially parts that contain thousands of nerves, and protect more sensitive nerves...
I like feeling in my dick, you know. idk if that's gay or whatever but fuck it.

>I like having a tight veiny skin hoodie covering nearly the whole head when erect
Suit yourself

the skin gets pulled back silly, very easy, its hard to explain desu, i feel sorry for guys with jewed dicks who will never understand.