How to handle this situation

>The guy who took my gfs virginity snapped some pictures of her sitting on the toilet. This were some years ago.
>He kept those pictures and sent them to her, and she showed them to me because she thought they were cute and funny.
>Later I learned the pics were taken right after the deed, so basically she is sitting peeing out his cum.
I'm so angry about this, and want to demand both of them delete those pictures. Should I do that? With both? No, I'm not leaving her, as I love her. Pic related but its not her.

Attached: CjyTfRbUoAAneNk.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

if you don't respect yourself nobody will

user if she showed you these she doesn't love you as much as you love her. Leave the hoe

just tell her to delete them. You're gonna look like a sperg if you try to get him to delete them as well.

Ruin them

frankly id just break up with the girl. You cant make her delete her copy and her lack of respect for your relationship is concerning. I had a girl do similar shit to me and wew

He took her from behind over the living room table, got her ass and purity, and then he gets to keep those pics as a trophy almost. I just can't get over it.

Attached: CuqBu0VWAAAMHiI.jpg (1032x1200, 130K)

Just pump her full of tons of cum and forget about it.

Break up with her immediately. The lack of respect she has for you and the relationship is appalling. The bitch doesn't love you, and I'm willing to bet she's still fucking him. Get rid of her, yesterday.

>not a virgin
lol why is she your "gf"? you're just supposed to fuck those and leave them

one up him and assert dominance. fill her asshole with cum and send him pics of it leaking out taunting him that he never got to stick it in her ass

If you dont leave her you might as well just keep on letting other dudes fuck her you cuck.

Maybe, but he had a kings view to her asshole at a point in time.

God she's cute

more pics of grils on toilets pls

>she showed them to me because she thought they were cute and funny.

Embarrassing

she showed them to you as a lowkey power move...aka "hehe check out what i do with other boys", and he's keeping them because they turn him on and remind him of past conquests.

if you demand they delete the pictures, not only will they refuse but you will reveal your true self as the ultimate beta

at least update us on what happens so that we can all laugh at you again

you got her - he's got pics
someone's in a better position here

would you swap places with him?
shut up and get over it
if you can't get over it, quit with her and start looking again

The guy who sent the pics is cucking her and she's saving her memories of pissing out his cum and she obviously has a kink for cucking him or she wouldn't do something so blatantly disrespectful

This but it's really not low key, only to retarded betas would it be low key. It's clear as day, she's literally pissing out his cum and showing him and responding positively to an ex hitting on her

It's over man. Just break up

but he got her virginity and a permanent spot in her life and memory. Half of this thread is trolling but if you let your girlfriend communicate with exes in any way you're a total cuck
>has her ex on snapchat
Fucking lel

>if you can't get over it, quit with her and start looking again

>but he got her virginity and a permanent spot in her life and memory.
and nothing will change that
accept it or move on

Thanks for reassuring my decision of not dating thots.

Underrated

stop dating non-virgins you stupid cuck. my friend is chad and he tells me all the nasty shit he did to his gf. non-virgins are not worth it.

the fuck do you care, sperglord? Purity is some fucking nonsense and unless you want a girl that doesn't know how to fuck someone will've been in her pussy before you. Jesus christ.

Chad is a piece of shit who will burn in hell.

>Later I learned the pics were taken right after the deed, so basically she is sitting peeing out his cum.
Not really how that one works user. Also are you saying they barebacked? I hope you both got tested

>dating a non-virgin
Why would you do this to yourself?

act like you dont care, when she is out...
pack all your shit and bounce.
change your number and bloke her on SM accounts

if you dont do this you will be a pathetically sorry posyour whole life.
dont let her do that to you...

or

fucke her mom and show her pics..

>cute
Nah, she looks like a generic roaster toaster.

My girlfriend can be an idiot sometimes and do stuff like that, but never went that far, I don't think she has bad intentions, she's just a retard, tell her how you feel about it.

100% convince men who date leftovers are cucks. my chad freind is not even with that girl anymore after cumming on her face millions of times and making her suck his ass.

>I'm so angry about this, and want to demand both of them delete those pictures. Should I do that? With both? No, I'm not leaving her, as I love her. Pic related but its not her.
fap to the pics more till youve handled the fact shes taken more dicks than just yours

You can delete the pictures but you can never delete their memories of each other.
Like another user said, you're better for her now (a better version of her) than he was so take solace in that.
Tell her to delete it and move on. It's the best course of action if you want the relationship to survive. I know it sucks to not have had your own equivalent experience but such is life in 2019.

Contrary to what people in this thread say, they'd rather have an experienced gf than be alone. I know I would. I'm a horny fuck.