How to seal the deal?

So I finally got a girl over to my place and everything was good she hugged and we layed in my bed and cuddled watching a movie on Netflix but nothing happened. She left after a few hours I hugged her on her way she said she wanted to come over again.

How was I suppose to fuck her? I literally had no idea what to do.

Attached: 02D953F3-1B6D-4A14-9336-147FEC84FB8F.png (1158x1920, 537K)

>she said she wanted to come over again

That means you'll get another chance.

Okay and when she does what do I do? She barely spoke to me but didn't object to physical contact, I even rubbed on her thighs and grabbed her ass a bit. Should I have just tried to go inside her pants or what this shit is hard.

Attached: 82DF567C-43AC-4B4A-AB61-CBFFDAB0C0AB.jpg (750x927, 532K)

>I even rubbed on her thighs and grabbed her ass a bit
and you didnt go all the way? nigga what are you doing

YOU

MAKE

A

MOVE

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE IF SHE DOESN'T OBJECT TO PHYSICAL CONTACT YOU LEAN IN AND KISS HER AT SOME POINT YOU ABSOLUTE CHODE

>How was I suppose to fuck her?
Valentines is coming up, if you guys are already this intimate with one another it shouldn't take much to convince her to fuck.

if it does happen, take precautions, and enjoy what you have, what's to come, and for the love of god stop coming here, you will never have a full life till you do.

this user will be mad jelly :-) but happy that you managed to find someone.

Alright, here's the guide on what to do.
Step One: Do what you did last time.
Step Two: Go farther.

how I got my ex into bed:

>netflix and chill with the ex at her place
>getting late
>blurt out: "guess I'm sleeping here tonight" and give her a little coy smile ... :>
>"I guess you are user but you are sleeping on the couch" >:|
>literal sadface.jpg
>she gives me a half smile
>go for the kill
>grab her female puppy and begin to spoon her on the couch while whispering ... "but you DO... want to sleep with me don't cha lola (puppers name)...
>give the ex a wink ^_*
>she lols
>"okay user.... but you have to sleep with your pa...
>tshirt already off and pants half down
>she only let me take of my shirt, but I didn't give a fuck I was in already.

the rest was just letting my instincts take over.
she ended up craving it more than me at the end lol.

make her feel comfortable, but for the love of god let her know you WANT to sleep with her.
helps if your chilling in the afternoon or at night.

Attached: 1546709699471.jpg (960x815, 72K)

What did it feel like rubbing on her thighs and grabbing her ass?

You were supposed to try and you cuddled you fuckinjg idiot. Now she knows you're a huge beta

>beta
>got some ass and prob some tit action
he is in already.
he just needs to play his cards right.

Congrats OP you are the only other person then myself to Netflix and chill...and you just netflixed and chilled. Unlike me your getting another chance. I found out a few months later she was waiting for me to make a move. Don't make my mistake.

Attached: 1547706313122.png (431x407, 232K)

You're either really hot or just lucky as fuck that she wants to come to your place again. You were supposed to fuck her, but she is even giving you a second chance.
Next time, kiss her and put your hand in her boobs (under her shirt), that should start getting things hot. When you feel ready, undress and do your thing

What is your opinion on camels?

Attached: IMG_1672.jpg (3264x2448, 1.59M)

same thing happened to me. don't make the same mistake i did. just start feeling her up, if she's in your bed she most likely wants to fuck.

What the hell man why is getting pussy so hard

Attached: 7FCD2133-4E51-46B1-9172-CA8771D2C787.jpg (249x234, 69K)

because we have to fucking do everything, girls are just...there.

>WHAT THE FUCK DUDE IF SHE DOESN'T OBJECT TO PHYSICAL CONTACT YOU LEAN IN AND KISS HER AT SOME POINT YOU ABSOLUTE CHODE
no need to get so indignant, normalfag

ffs,rub her pussy and play with her tits, get her body ready for fucking, make out with her.

Sounds like a great way to get a rape charge

Attached: 1A3E62FC-0E74-438A-8A73-1D52505B6793.jpg (702x623, 414K)

literally lived this this post when I was in my teens
here is the number one rule about pussy, you never ever want to be concerned about going "over the line" or "fucking things up" once a broad is already alone with you in your home like this
all you need to do next time is the same thing but just feel up on her much more aggressively and things will roll into sex from there
thats all it comes down to, just make sure you keep pushing things farther and you can be sure she will be reciprocate

>falling for the woman meme
You want to get #metoo'd don't ya?

Attached: 020C27DE-A1F0-4C08-B26D-06B048A0D1D4.jpg (750x724, 302K)

At some point move her face towards yours and lean in to kiss her. If she didn't object to physical contact and she said she wants to come back again that implies she's open to it. Say some hot stuff, give her some compliments on how she looks. Make your voice deeper when you're physically close together. And most importantly, never go on r9k for advice on anything.

This guy knows what's up. In a seriousness user, next time you spoon with her as soon as you lay down flip her over on her back and kiss her. Don't even think about it. Things will go from there.
Don't just grope her pussy without warming her up, it's creepy and off putting. She needs to be in the mood first

Exactly this, actually. I know it feels like you're setting yourself up for criminal charges, but if she's there voluntarily and doing something like Netflix and chill (especially if it's not the first time), then she is at least open to the experience. However:
You. Have. To. Make. A. Move.
Nothing will happen otherwise, and someday she'll look back and wonder why nothing ever happened with you, as she rolls over into the arms of her new lover. Act now or miss out, it's really that simple.