Anyone else wish someone would just force you to do steroids at gunpoint?

I've done all the fucking research, diet is perfect, lifted for 3 years and decently strong (475dl at 170lbs) and I'm 25 years old but no one fucking cares until you're next level.

I literally have the testosterone already but I'm scared it will fuck my hormones up for life. Any Bros feel like this and wish they would've cycled sooner? Natural test is at 550 which is mediocre at best, but it's better than going sub 300 because my balls shriveled up.

(Pic related cause this be the bitch I marry once I get huge)

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-125227_Instagram.jpg (1440x2960, 1.13M)

Imagine fucking up and doing test as a non-competitive, recreational lifter

Being on test for life isn't that bad. It's cheap, if you dose well it has very few sides. You may grow more body hair. Losing head hair is complicated, by producing less endogenous test you also produce less dihydro test, which causes balding, however the higher levels of exogenous test could negate that. Chances are as long as you stick to just test and don't go insane on the dosage it'll actually lower your rate of balding, not sure.

However you would be tethered to it. It can be hard to travel internationally, if somehow you got stuck somewhere without it for a few months you would look and feel somewhat lame.

It's a hell of a ride. Mind and body will transform completely after a few years. Even my face and body structure are barely recognizable compared to 5 years ago.

Attached: 1554772679379.jpg (720x570, 71K)

>but no one fucking cares until you're next level
no one will care ever

>sub 5pl8 deadlift
>decently strong
Pick one

>Even my face and body structure are barely recognizable compared to 5 years ago.
In a good or bad way

In a good way. Started at 23 I had a baby face and a twink body. Went from 1/10 beard to full dark beard

The only negative is that i grew a lot of chest hair. But because I'm pretty juicy now most girls like it

I estimate I've done about 2000 gym sessions over the past 7 years and I've seen a deadlift over 4.5pl8s from maybe 10 different people.

Get the fuck out with your e-statting making people feel bad. He is stronger than %99.99 of people with those numbers

Thanks brother. Out of curiosity, how different was you at 3 years training in vs you now?

Don't do it. I made the same mistake, and it really is true that this needs to be a lifelong commitment. After I got off my energy never returned, I got fat, and am worst off with gyno.

Unless you know 100% you can do this for life pinning twice a week, don t do it.

> my t levels after stopping test

Attached: IMG_4958.png (3007x554, 1.22M)

just do it faggot, your life already sucks so it won't matter if you fuck it up, nothing will change

Attached: pete grymkowski.jpg (578x786, 72K)

lol okay pal

I mean shit I havent hit that level of desparity cause then it would be easy, just jealous of the dudes around me putting up ridiculous numbers on even just test cycles

the likelihood that you'll permanently fuck your nuts up on a test only cycle, even if you were doing literally everything wrong, is almost zero.

I SURE DO HOPE NO ONE MESSAGES THE GIRL IN OPS POST ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A FAGGOT HE IS

The thing is though, you never just run "one cycle". Never ever is that the case. Next you'll be on for years blasting/cruising and then one day life will hit you and your sick of pinning, work gets in the way, wife, kids, etc.

then this happens. Trust me, I promise I'm telling the truth, those were my current lab results 3 months ago.

>Anyone else wish someone would just force you to do steroids at gunpoint?
Pathetic faggot.

Post body, I want to see what 3 years of natty lifting looks like

So stay on, there's tons of things you need to do every single day to maintain, at least gear will make you feel better doing it.

Life must be so hard for women :(

Imagine she's probably sleeping right now, blissfully unaware that a man is considering destroying his body and life span by injecting bull semen into his veins so his muscle diameter will be bigger than most other guys, and he thinks this is actually the metric by which women measure when considering spending the rest of her life with a man.

Worse so, she will probably wind up dead in a trunk when she says no and his roid rage goes through the roof.

How sad for women :(

Attached: f03.jpg (225x225, 11K)

stay small faggot

Lmao this shit is so sadly true and pedantic but also funny. We get it back from having more intelligence than them

do you know what pedantic means?

>we have more intelligence than them

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-27.png (748x83, 5K)

Yeah hence the "you have to stay on for life" saying, it's true. You expect a 25 year old to make such an important decision? His 35 year old self is going to laugh at his 25 year old self.

hw do you know the guy before complaining about his shitty life didn't fuck everything up on his own? he blames the test, maybe he should blame himself.

I started test around my third year of training, so it's hard to say. Back then I was going more for strength had maybe 325/355/485 dead/squat/bench for 1RM. I could probably do 3-5 reps of that now, not sure, I do more bodybuilding style now with higher reps. My strength hasn't gone up much but my body looks way better.

Without AAS/test most people peak/plateau around 3rd year. Unless you've been fucking around and not had nutrition and lifting dialed in.

Bench/squat/dead ***

Who the hell are you trying to impress? LMFAO...

I interact with maybe 30-40 people in real life (that I care about), and then in addition my co-workers (who I don't care about, but do wish to impress). I don't need to do steroids to impress these people... they're all DYEL skinny and/or fat. I do not need steroids... lmfao.

Wow, lad. Maybe you should get off the internet for a while.

> how can injecting myself with hormones for years "fuck everything up"?
> yeah let's blame the user and not the hormones

you. keep coping though about your steroid use

Attached: 1556036005370.jpg (638x1000, 134K)

Attached: graph.png (640x363, 105K)

>one cycle
>years

im not on steroids lol

Attached: 1540072220855.png (621x702, 56K)

Do it user.

I'm on trt. Peak T every day is beautiful.

Just do a responsible cycle with proper pct.

This and basedpilled

Not the guy you were talking to but when I’m a 40 year old boomer I’m hopping on, your test levels will have crashed by then anyway

you sound like a women, if you decided to use juice then use it, if not don't. WTF do you want?

I'm 33. I'm gonna ask my doctor to check my T levels. I kind of hope it's low and he puts me on HRT. He probably won't though. He's a chubby faggot.

>imagine settling for the worst and most basic asmr bitch besides gibi

If you have these fantasies you'd be better asking yourself what is that you wish to obtain with the use of roids.. What is the ultimate need you're trying to satisfy?

He wants some to take control and make decisions for him because he's a weak minded submissive faggot who needs to fucking neck

Nope. I’m happy to be big and natty my whole life. When I’m on my death bed, I won’t have to feel guilty. I know I did it right way.

>Being afraid stops you from doing anything rather than a rational assessment of the risks

Attached: 1555898313660.jpg (2352x916, 557K)

>(Pic related cause this be the bitch I marry once I get huge)
Good luck

Attached: asmrdarling.png (936x1049, 624K)

How to get test

literally fuck off this board and never come back

>Institute for family studies
Jow Forumstards fall for any infograph i swear as long as it aligns with their agenda

This is also my plan

wtf I love 30+ roasties who rode the cock carousel during their prime!

This is the sad truth.

>All those Jow Forumstard buzzwords
you're going to die alone and bitter. its pretty sad but somethings are deserved.
>t. happily married 32 yr/old man

>170lbs
try eating first, twink

what hapepned to her

You'll just be the pathetic gear head with bald spots and disgusting skin that everyone will cringe at whenever he thinks he's "still got it" and when he tries to flirt with "the ladies"

It will fuck up your hormones for life. That's your brain working. You'd be wise to listen to it

I like your style user

Attached: images.jpg (244x206, 5K)

gonna start my first cycle soon. Cant wait to yeet some hormones into my ass

dont be a pussy,

you can easily recover from a short cycle

>hcg
>clomid
>nolvadex

if you are gonna cry on here how ur so afraid to take steroids then you shouldn't had taken up lifting in the first place

Post body please. Im curious

instead of all the research, try to live life witouth needing the thoughts of others to make you happy / sad.

you might be strong but are WEAK inside boi

Attached: 1524192875164.jpg (579x797, 67K)

roids won't magically make you get women or gain social skills

>he cant dl 6 pl8
Lmao are you even trying

Can an Endocrinologist give you test to get you into the high-normal range (ie 900-1000)?

Is that something you can ask for legally if you keep it in the "normal" range?

Too many cheetos

looks like she's racing OP to get huge

Is she a fan of Bodybuildy?
Girls are not really into freaks.
I was told a few times when I
first started not to get all freaking looking. One said she liked "working man muscles". Relax on the female front. Train for yourself.

>imagine wanting to look like a sick cunt
yeah wow how strange

t. hairy bloated roidmonkey w no aesthetics

>

Attached: 1517518820050.jpg (1242x2208, 1.61M)

If you have to assert you're happy...

What if I told you someone is out there doing steroids right now without a gun to their head.
What if i told you, theyre getting more muscle, and will be stronger then you ever were in your 3 years, faster and easier.
Does it fucking bother you? Why? What did you want from lifting
Because if its to be the best, you wouldve already started doing them.
If you truly wanted the admiration you so you do, you'd be up to your fucking ears in T, youd be doubling doses as long as your body allowed.
But let me tell you a secret, you fucking dont, if you wanted it. It'd already be in motion, you wouldnt be making this stupid post, youd be on gear hitting the gym.
Dont fool yourself into thinking you deserve next level, when youre not willing to do what it takes to get to the next level, youre no better than a fucking fat ass faggot who makes a thread saying
>i dont want to be fat anymore!
They absolutely want to be fat, or they wouldnt be on the computer shit posting, theyd be cutting calories and working out with that time.
It all comes down to what youre willing to pay OP, and youre not ready to pony up for steroids yet, so take your fucking seat while others destroy themselves for what you think you want.

Attached: 1554797476431.jpg (1280x913, 772K)

if you are good-looking people will care. you have to be good looking AND next level though, can't have just 1, need both

Damn, wasn't expecting the goat in this thread

Would gear help me with football/soccer?

Not an argument.

>normal dose test
>gear head

people will assume you're natty

At what age did you start?