Is there any point in lifting at 5'5 or will you just inevitably look ridiculous?

Is there any point in lifting at 5'5 or will you just inevitably look ridiculous?

Attached: manlet.jpg (1080x1080, 361K)

Does it really matter? Just lift fag

>Is there any point in trying to improve the things within your power to improve
Gee idk man

>5lb dumbbells
>making that straining face

Attached: lohahahahaha.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

I'd say anything below 5'3 looks ridiculous. you would be fine

alphadestiny's beard is looking good these days

Gains will always make you feel better

Gains will make you look better 99.9999% of the time

He could be doing lateral/front raises. For a little guy that'd be tough with that weight

Sounds like you need to be less critical of what other people are doing and be more critical of what you're doing

You're taking this meaningless board to fucking serious you fucking sperg. No matter what your height every man should be in great shape. Stop taking the jokes on this board so seriously holy fuck no one outside of this place cares about height.
5'6? When your 5'4 and under then your a genuine shorty and even still you should get in shape. OP, stop being a dumbass

It's better to be a strong and fit manlet than a pathetic basedcuck that's 5'5 and a twig

Attached: DD220EA2-8515-4DB9-81CC-8F19E62D3CA6.jpg (717x880, 200K)

Shieet I thought he was 5'11"

Attached: 1556211995829.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Attached: virtue signal.jpg (1000x800, 41K)

Bulk up to 200 lbs doing sand bag workouts and change your name to Gimli

He's 3'11

did you seriously not laugh. At all. Like you don't understand that if you were writing a comedy and it had a scene at the gym, you'd have a midget lifting 5 lb weights?
Really? Cuz come on. It is mean. but it's still fucking funny

0/10, would kick him in the shins

Attached: every lol player on my team.jpg (600x485, 40K)

That fucker probably gets more pussy than 90% of Jow Forums

you can either be a skinny twink manlet or a buff manlet...

It's a little funny sure but there's a difference between having a private snicker and "lol guys look at this fag"

Unironically (dead serious) thought this was a slightly shopped alphadestiny meme. wow

Better to be a swole dwarf than a skinny one.

it was 3'7 on the original
you'll look better than you do now. don't fall for the age old normie adage "if i step foot in a gym for longer than 5 seconds ill transform into a roid monster". i see manlets all the time with girl friends at my gym, there is something about being a Jow Forums user that just makes it impossible to get a gf though. it's funny how all us fundamentally broken meat heads managed to converge into one place

I don't know OP, would you rather be DYEL and short or fit and short? I know this board is comically obsessed with height but literally anyone should lift. Besides, short guys seem to get ripped pretty fast and efficiently so it's not like you have much to lose. Deciding not to lift because you got memed into thinking you were too short for it to be worth it sounds like an excuse to be lazy.

Attached: fedorayare.jpg (479x492, 37K)

OP

pic relate it

Attached: op.jpg (675x450, 41K)

Based