Hey robots, how do you like your eggs?

Hey robots, how do you like your eggs?

I'll start; have to go with the classic egg in a nest.

Attached: 10663_egg_nest.jpg (3000x2000, 778K)

Scrambled in milk is the way to go!

I like soldiers. Don't know if they call them anything different in Americaland.
Eggs and toast are pretty great no matter which way you have thme though.

Soft boiled for originality and taste

Fried usually.
Scrambled if drunk.

I like my cum in my sissies boiveries

poached is best folled by soft boiled or omellete

I like them fried until the whites just begin to set then the yolk broken and muddled in then flipped. I call it a blue hat special.

Hard day of work when I could, 2 eggs and a can of sardines fishermans breakfast 35 old fag here cheap and will fill you up add toast onions peppers hot sauce w/e

Eggs on hash is best eggs

Attached: 20190103_190547.jpg (2048x1152, 764K)

Egg in a burger is where its at

Attached: 1375BDBC-B3DF-4D5F-90B6-CD0EA68412DC.jpg (1200x1200, 172K)

I love sausage but sardines for some reason work, try it, works very good high protein low fat a good meal I used this in the military and back packing

Scrambled or omlette, with cheese (the fake american kind)

can you not post about food im on an extended fast thank you

Scrambled with garlic salt or over easy.
Also hardboiled.

yeah I get what you are talking about. Soilders is what I used to eat with my dad (from Ireland) shit was pretty good
might try that soon, sounds good!
what kind of hot sauce do you like? Been using siracha for about a month and it's doin the job well.
based and redpilled

You clicked on the threa, idiot

Hell yea, burger anons report!

I like my eggs like my yiayia used to make them: two soft boiled eggs mashed with one slice of stale bread in a cup. Not really a Greek thing, but man does it bring memories back.

Sounds like the shit my little brother eats. Do you have a photo of it or a name?

I just erased your entire family for posting this thread.

Hallowed one, grant me the merciful release of erasure.

How did you used to have your Soldiers?
I have two bits of toast, I put vegemite on one piece and leave the other buttered. I cut up the vegemite toast and use that to dip in the egg. Then I scoop out the whites onto the other bit of toast with some bacon and cheese and eat it like a breakfast taco.

Don't have it very often because I usually skip breakfast but I always enjoy it.

Similar to you actually. I did scoop out the remains on to a separate peice of toast when I ran out of soldiers. (Also marmite > Vegemite)

Egg in a nest or scrambled the Ramsay way.

She used to call it "auga koupata", literally "cupped eggs". I can't find any pictures online, which reinforces my belief that she invented it. I heartily recommend it, user. It's food for the soul.

Eggs smelled like burned plastic when i was on LSD

looks nice, but how the fuck are you meant to eat that without dislocating your jaw or without shit falling out?