Climate change WILL destroy the planet in your lifetime

>climate change WILL destroy the planet in your lifetime

Attached: 1547345609789.jpg (3500x4194, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/
corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/current-issues/climate-policy/climate-perspectives/our-position
youtu.be/-CJLHffxf74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks user, that really motivated me

Joke's on them I'll kill myself before that

real talk, if a nuclear bomb went off in the distance (safe distance), and you know nobody you care about would've gotten hit by it, what would your reaction be? Everyone around you is screaming and freaking out.

Attached: dd.png (366x492, 217K)

>climate change is real

Attached: 20190122_223732.png (998x766, 68K)

climate change is real, but it's not a bad thing, we'll just get used to the new climates and then in another time in history it'll change back again. I'm sure people will be crying about global freezing then...

Well maybe it should stop taking it's sweet-ass goddamn time

Attached: cowjak2.jpg (1600x1250, 1.99M)

"Let's start a riot!" - 3DG

Hopefully it can happen in a decade or so. I just want the world to end.

>print: , [>opinion I disagree with]
>attach npc.jpg
>npc.txt

What shitlang is this

>n-no you!
The left truly can't meme can they? It's just not in their programming
>it's real because I say so
Where's the proof

it's so fucking cold
where's the global heating al gore?

Attached: 1520841809175.gif (288x198, 1.81M)

>dude, the climate is always changing
>npc.txt

Attached: global-temperature-annomaly.png (824x600, 72K)

>unsourced graph
yikes

How do i long global temperatures?

awe and excitement

data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/

>yikes
The npc meme is real

>paid off government """"scientists""" to impose more sanctions on businesses
>reputable
Sorry normie_bot8965, this ain't it

>no scientific organization (national or international) rejects anthropogenic climate change
>"th-they're being payed to have that opinion"

Any proof retard?
Here's another source:

>The risk of climate change is clear and the risk warrants action. Increasing carbon emissions in the atmosphere are having a warming effect. There is a broad scientific and policy consensus that action must be taken to further quantify and assess the risks.

Brought to you by the payed shills at exxonmob- oh wait

corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/current-issues/climate-policy/climate-perspectives/our-position

Forgot link

plausible:
>the governments pays 95-99% scientist to make false data and research that is not in favor for the oil and many other important businesses for the economy
implausible:
>the oil industry pays 1-5% scientists to make false data and research and injects hundreds of millions of dollars to negate climate change and environmental effects of their industry

I think you broke his programming

it was just meant to be a fun thread about all the normies suffering in terror and dying horrific deaths as this terrible world ends around us

the rich and leftists haven't given up their coastal property or control yet so they obviously don't believe that

>no you
nice try liberal
If it's so plausible where's the evidence?
>jew owns company
>jew wants to take advantage of npcs by gaining a monopoly on """"""""clean"""""""" energy
woa....

Jokes on you, I'm gonna an hero

>JEWS ARE SECRETLY PUSHING CLIMATE SCIENCE TO MONOPOLIZE CLEAN ENERGY
You're hitting levels of retardation I've never seen. Just admit you're intellectually dishonest and wont accept any source I post becuase you're an npc.
>inb4 cant meme
It still accurately describes you

Attached: climatechange.jpg (607x819, 331K)

It was very clever of the oil industry to infiltrate the climate science community and get every practitioner in the field to deliberately issue non-predictive models that are continually falsified by ongoing results.

4D chess INDEED.

Dem active science commies all-round-da-world sure take a lot of sweat to crash capitalism. En garde, you lefty scums! Your fiendish activism shall not prevail!

>what would your reaction be?
A bit of disappointment, there is at least one person I really WANT to be in the hit-zone and that fucker is sitting on a prime target.
Aside from that pic related

Attached: 1019253-bueno2.jpg (914x634, 449K)

>guy gives you evidence
>WHERES THE EVIDENCE

Attached: kjnkj.png (403x448, 93K)

It probably won't destroy the planet but it'll make agriculture a hell of a lot harder and seriously decrease our food output.

yeah i mean it'll kill us and a bunch of animal life, the world will keep turning though
which is what i should've written, the fun is the dumb awful normies dying and not giving a shit because you want to die anyway

I can almost with certainty guarantee you that will not happen

That's awesome I really want a nuclear warfare tho

Yeah, it's not quite the apocolypse some people make it out to be but the collapse of ecosystems is some seriously scary shit. Just wait until bees finally go extinct, that's when the real fun begins.

How do i contribute to it? Does starting a fire helps?

It's 2019. Still waiting for the Hollywood blockbuster about ecosystem apocalypse.

Seriously - this is one of the best means to spread this message to the folk.

Oh, and people should stop making zombie apocalypse shit (games and movies). How a survival game about a of a massive crop failure in China where you will have to kill other people, the army and workers at crop supply to steal the food?

Too complex
nigger cattle need simple messages

It doesn't need to be complex. Look at the Matrix series. Shit just has to look cool, never mind the details. People talk about AI, technological singularity and stuff like that, having no idea about any complex stuff.

As for the ecosystem collapse movie, all the Lumpenvolk would take the message that 'there is this complex shit called ecosystems and all life depends on it, so we need to take care of it somehow since it's a cool thing and trendy now'.

>normie shoots you them fluoride eyes

Attached: F3319995-0935-4E55-A320-C6537C8B1846.jpg (1000x1028, 141K)

Are there any reliable graphs we have over thousands of years rather than one hundred?
I'm pretty retarded, but hasn't the climate fluctuated a lot over the course of Earth's existence? And if so, could a steady increase in temperature, even if it's from our own doing, possibly be good regarding the avoidance of another ice age?
Or maybe we would just boil ourselves to death
I don't know
It'd make sense for the gubbermint to use scare tactics to influence higher taxes for "environmental" purposes
bbut I don't know
Again, I'm tarded
And curious
Also fuck Bill Nye the mechanical engineer faggot

Attached: tarded.png (500x500, 5K)

it never gets cold in south florida anymore FUCK

>*sparks spliff in the middle of all the chaos*
fukken' normans i'll tell ye' what...

>humanity will die off in the near future

Attached: smug.jpg (300x300, 21K)

i hope so, cant wait to die

It was cold today. You're argument is invalid
youtu.be/-CJLHffxf74

Attached: 1547496709202.jpg (478x289, 15K)

It has been frigid for weeks.
I'm going to start burning dirty hippies for heat.

caring about climate change is about as stupid as caring that white people are going extinct

Absolutely based and nigletpilled