Apparently making sensible and coherent observations makes you a racist now

Apparently making sensible and coherent observations makes you a racist now.
How did the world get this cucked?

Attached: b&.png (981x557, 156K)

>actually getting banned
you probably posted that same thing like 50 times you retard, the mods aren't gonna slap you for one shitpost

You underaged fucks is what happened

you admitted to getting cucked over a racist comment and whats the issue?

That lower right mullattess looks foine.

No, I did not. Some people are just really that cucked.

What racist comment are you referring to?

>People are getting banned by slightly edgy comments but allow obvious bait threads up depending on the baits political alignment

Attached: 1464316156434.jpg (245x245, 5K)

Are jannies the lowest form of life?

Attached: 1548202840255.jpg (700x867, 105K)

What observation, that races mix and sometimes produce ugly children?

Jow Forums mods are massive s*yboy nigger lovers desu

theres more leftycuck mods than red pilled mods but I've been banned for baiting racists or right wingers or christians
there will always be biased mods
Sometimes you might even insult one and he'll get butthurt and ban you then stalk you to ban you over multiple boards

>OP is retarded and posts his IP
>lookup IP
>Sao Paulo, Brazil

YOU ARE LITERALLY A MULTIRACIAL SHITSKIN

500000000 KEKS

Attached: use this image when the OP is retarded.jpg (991x902, 60K)

What do you mean?
There are white, black and mixed people in Brazil.
Even if I was mixed, that should just be another reason for you to not argue against what I said, since I would be speaking from experience.

they do though, mention anything bad about n*ggers and 80% of the time i get (short) ban

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Attached: 40.jpg (764x720, 201K)

>even if i was mixed
sounds like coping but ok

>posts his ip

Seeya user

is global rule 3 really that hard to understand

Ok, so assume i'm mixed.
That's just lends more credibility to what I said, doesn't it?

well, i mean you still havent denied it. Also, are you shitposting from a funeral home?

is chan culture really that hard to understand? And if you weren't retarded you would know I was more pissed at hypocrisy.

Attached: 1538083491622.jpg (500x399, 29K)

tell me about chan culture
actually dont do that, i dont want to hear you conflating b and pol culture with chan culture.

I'll just let you assume whatever you want. But if that's the case does it or does not lend more credibility?

>funeral home
Is that what the IP is from?

t. never visited /b/, knows it from reddit screenshots

>boogyman Jow Forums
Here we fucking go again, I'm out and fuck you.

>getting this easily offended by words
>on a Chinese pottery forum

Attached: 1538262281581.jpg (1200x1200, 268K)

Imagine being THIS autistical

People of the same race are capable of producing "ugly" children. Don't tell me you've never seen an ugly white kid, ugly Far East kid, ugly Indian kid, etc.

I think jewt infected the site with SJW mods before he left, looks like they're still around.

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 9K)

the mods are the ones behind all the racebait threads

what the fuck?
since when had global rule 3 applied to r9k?
thats a huge fucking rule bend ok the mods part right there, you probably pissed off a mixed monstrosity

being a troll is actually being a fucking asshole. have you ever realized that

pol is retarded and wrong about almost everything, but good bye.

im not offended. read the rule page sometime. pay attention to the positive contributions bit and try to think a little bit why they make an emphasis on keeping /b/ on /b/. its because shitposting is not a positive contribution

buddy, this isnt white supremacy central.
we live in plural societies. its not cool make minorities feel unwelcome, respect global rules and make positive contributions, is not that hard. go shitpost in your containment board.

>pay attention to the positive contributions bit and try to think a little bit why they make an emphasis on keeping /b/ on /b/. its because shitposting is not a positive contribution
Nothing on any part of this website is a positive contribution, regardless of the rules, you faggot.

its because of your attitude, mister.
if you are honest and try to understand you can begin to realize why newfaggot is a word and /b/ is said to be a cancer

all of us had at one point or another felt like we had a good conversation with someone here.

>we live in plural societies. its not cool make minorities feel unwelcome
So people shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions?
Are you sure you are not in the wrong place?

You aren't going to get banned on Jow Forums for posting your weak theories of racial realism and holocaust infographics.
Posting outside of Jow Forums is breaking global rule 3. Maybe you are the one in the wrong place. Stop proselytizing your toxic anti-democratic points of view outside of /b/ and Jow Forums. There is a reason why the FBI infiltrates white supremacy groups, you know. Its anti democratic mostly and the rule of law is democratic.

>You aren't going to get banned on Jow Forums for posting your weak theories of racial realism and holocaust infographics.
Not sure what you are talking about? But you can't refute an argument with an opinion.

>Posting outside of Jow Forums is breaking global rule 3. Maybe you are the one in the wrong place. Stop proselytizing your toxic anti-democratic points of view outside of /b/ and Jow Forums. There is a reason why the FBI infiltrates white supremacy groups, you know. Its anti democratic mostly and the rule of law is democratic.
Democracy is literally based on allowing people to express their opinion. I'm not sure how slapping sanctions onto people for expressing their opinions fits into democracy.

>Democracy is literally based on allowing people to express their opinion. I'm not sure how slapping sanctions onto people for expressing their opinions fits into democracy.
The opinon of Jow Forums users is that some people shouldn't have an opinion or that they should feel bad about themselves because of the color of their skin or their sexual orientation.
Tell me how this fits into democracy.

Look, honestly, what are we even discussing here.
Are we talking about society in general or Jow Forums.
How hard it is to understand that /b/ should be kept on /b/ and Jow Forums on Jow Forums and that shitposting should be avoided while positive contributions encouraged.

>Not sure what you are talking about? But you can't refute an argument with an opinion.
I am half baiting. And also trying to explain global rule 3.
Yes, if you care about holocaust denial and racial realism talk about it on Jow Forums. In a healthy democracy ts important to freely discuss anything, but we also have the rule of law and you can strip away the right of others.
But in Jow Forums, just read the fucking rules and lurk moar.
Sorry for al lthe confusion, I was half baiting and being half serious. I just dislike these people breaking the rules and thinking they have a right to complain like their rights of free speech were infringed. This is basic concern trolling.

t. seething pardo

user. I think you'll find that being ass blasted about something that you dislike that's happening and just becoming more frequent, makes you the cuck.

black people contribute more to American crime statistics than they do to the actual population, strangely enough

Nah, you deserved that ban for being an elitist nazi wannabe.

I got banned for calling that xxx guy a nigger when he died
but pic related is fine
so are all those faggot and trannies threads despite there being a board for it

jannies are the lowest form of life

Attached: 1542712264873.jpg (1336x8892, 1.99M)

nothing to see here, just actual retards organizing via discord to derail threads and spam faggot propoganda

Attached: 1542708844077.png (400x1500, 891K)