Friend of mine just told me to check out the snake juice, so I watched pic related

Friend of mine just told me to check out the snake juice, so I watched pic related

I don't get it, you drink it every day... but can you eat with it? Or is it intended as a meal replacement when you're fasting? I'm not sure I understand what I just watched

Attached: snake.jpg (1147x759, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyponatremia).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so SNAKEMAN and SNAKEPOSTING are still things huh

you drink snake juice because if you drink plain water during a fast you piss out all of your electrolytes and feel like shit.

you are FASTING aka not eating, its not a meal replacement, its electrolyte replacement.

So I just watched his "How to start snake dieting" video, and he says to complete 48 hours of snake oil fasting first, after which you can eat a 4:1 veggie/meat, how often do you eat with this?

I'm 280lbs, last AUGUST I was 223lbs, I'm trying to cut that weight down ASAP as I'm starting a new job in 3 weeks and none of my clothes fit me

I've never fasted before, I'm not sure how it works (like when do you eat, and when do you fast again)

forgot to attach pic

Attached: moresnake.jpg (1124x736, 76K)

you can literally fast for a month at that weight as long as you are getting electrolytes you will be fine. but if you want to be on the safe side do 1 meal a day 5 days a week then a 48 hour fast on the weekend until you reach your desired weight.

awesome great advice, should I drink the snake juice the whole time?

nigger are you retarded?

snake juice when you're fasting for more than 2 days

I'm a fitness noob. If I'm eating one meal a day (which from what I've gathered is a variant of fasting), I wouldn't want to drink the salt water? Seems beneficial regardless if I'm fasting for 23 hours or 72

Motherfucker listen to me.

Do it. Grow the fuck up and fast for 48 hours. Water only. Then when the 48 is up, eat keto (low carb/no carb/ and then go right back onto a 48 hour fast. No real necessary reason to have snake juice.
Repeat that until you've made it. Do 72s of you can.

If there's one person on this board that believes in you, it's me.

How are fat people this stupid? Or is it just Americans?

Okay. I'll do it. Just plain water, or should I add the salts for them electrolytes

People will always always fall for meme get slim quick diets

well at 285lbs I imagine it's fucking easy to drop 30-50lbs on a meme diet

Yep. /fasters/ are fucking delusional cucks. Of course they lose weight by not eating anything. But they are still flabby-skinnyfat fucking slugs after they cut all that weight. They don't want to workout and keep track of calories/macros, they would rather sit at a computer/tv and fast for days instead. fucking pathetic, these fasters need to be shot

nice get
(op here) I'm trying to cut down 30lbs before I start my job, and I got a gym membership today. I just need to fit into my nice clothes I've outgrown before I start my new job (in realestate)

You'll be fine. A few good dashes of table salt on your food when you eat will help but you don't need anything crazy for 2-3 day fasts.

You'll feel a little lethargic at first but it will get better quickly. When you eat, eat only once a day at a time that you can eat at consistently, say 5 o clock.

I find drinking one's piss far superior to le snek juice.

The fact he thinks there's anything special about Himalayan pink salt should tell you enough.

>adding salt

Attached: 1517047966670.png (645x773, 108K)

Don't eat. Stop.

Join Fasting General on Jow Forums.

You drink snake diet if you fast for more than 24 hours. It's what you drink, you don't drink nothing else, precisely because you can't drink water for long periods if you are not eating (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyponatremia).

Snake suggests starting with a 48 hours fast just because fatties cannot stand the idea of not eating. You can just start NOW and fast for weeks and just drinking water with salt for the first few days.

STOP EATING FATTY.

Attached: zzzzz1492357717827.jpg (2082x3000, 1.51M)