I'm going to post about this on as many boards as possible because I think that you all will find this very interesting

I'm going to post about this on as many boards as possible because I think that you all will find this very interesting.
I interviewed MadThad.
I'm posting the entire thing, raw and unedited, on my YouTube channel. It's gonna premiere in about an hour.
youtu.be/lGsXGiBOwIY

Attached: MadThadSWOLE.jpg (320x427, 16K)

WHAT IS HIS NEW SOCIAL MEDIA BS?!
I NEED IT

is that nigger out of jail?

who took this image

He has none.
Yep. Been out since October.
No idea.

so I've got about 15 more minutes before it starts?

Yeah. Even less, assuming I didn't mess anything up.

ask him if he got stab or raped in jail for being a pedophile.

Ask him if he got any goals for the future

keeping this bumped

holy shit what the fuck he when full gay in prison. HIV positive confirm.

>y-you probably didn't get much sex...outside
jesus christ OP

>I miss the sex

Attached: 1538918346576.jpg (955x949, 29K)

He calling out the faggots on r9gay!!!
This og nigga based af

we got a shout out Jow Forums bruhs

I'm so glad he hates nu-r9k
Underage incels btfo

Hope you all enjoyed it bois. I sure enjoyed talking to Thad, so maybe we can do this again sometime. Next time would probably be a Livestream where viewers can ask questions.

Attached: QTTWET.png (952x949, 20K)

HE OVERCAME

so many retards succumb to their autism, now he's overcame it.

tell mad thad to watch re zero reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

send discord link

Is it really Thad? Not watching until confirmation.

Yeah I'd like to join the black discord too. Never been in one without all the nazi shit.

>I was the only black guy cheering for Trump
BASED AND REDPILLED
As if there was ever any doubt.

great interview btw, it was a pleasure

Damn Smizzle, how'd you even get in contact with him?

Smizzle

its sad to hear his prison sexual shenanigans. he didnt say whether he was raped against his will over there, but i assume that might be possible. he also didnt say that he was a virgin before prison, but he did say that he was "getting way way more" sex in prison than outside of it

you can see that these are the effects of losing your virginity/innocence. now thad has a desire to go out and do normie shit like go out clubbing and be social and stuff, because hes a sexually experienced non-virgin. prison stole his innocence from him in that way

but i guess if he's not suffering, then grats to him. regardless, what a genuine gem of a thread this is. easily one of if not best thread of 2019 as it currently stands

I don't think he was raped,he probably just got intimidated or coerced into sucking dick and got turned out in the process. Plus I heard that he already liked trannies and stuff before getting locked up, so they just dragged the fag out of him.

>ywn be on such a high energy level that you can turn any environment into a gay dating sim

your deeping this too much
i doubt he was raped, he speaks too fondly of his experiences

and all this talk about innocence, nigga he was looking at cp

least hes into being social now and not sitting at home like rest of us watching youtube/going on Jow Forums/ playing vidya

>i doubt he was raped, he speaks too fondly of his experiences

Seriously, he was just a bitch and they brought it out of him. Just like most trap doujins. He's a classic bisexual.

don't actually because re zero is a horrible anime

I'm just glad we have someone to BTFO the "r9k/ was always shit" fuckers trying to gaslight us

>Go to sleep shortly after the video finishes premiering
>Wake up next morning
>See several YouTube notifications on my phone
>They're all comments from my video
>Look at video view count
>It's my fastest growing video ever
>1k+ views and going up quick
>Rose to 2.1k just now
>Mfw I'm blowing up
Is there another thread about this up somewhere? I only mentioned the video in about 3 threads, and they didn't even get too many replies/bumps

Attached: 1520127025312.jpg (641x530, 25K)

some retard probably posted it in on reddit

There was another thread hours ago, maybe that was you as well tho you shill.

I only made one thread on this board. I made another on /v/ and /a/, and they both got nuked pretty quickly because mods = fags

you know as shitty as it would be doing 5 years in prison atleast the silver lining is that when you get out you got 5 years of backlog to catch up on
games, anime, tv shows you name it

>I miss prison
This negro right here. Is he allowed to post on 4chinz?

Not yet, I wonder if he starts posting with his trip will all the old tripfags come out of hiding

>ASED AND REDPILLED
>As if there was ever any doubt.

So Trump supporters are actually pedophile niggers?

can someone give me a quick rundown on this?
i'd like to have a condensed version with questions you think is relevant