What should a complete gym newfag know?

Fat fuck here, 6 ft 3, 290 lbs
Just got a gym subscription for a 24/7 gym, plan to go most nights after work into early hours of the morning
What should a complete gym newfag know? Tell me anything, I literally no nothing about the gym, especially weights and shit.

Attached: n.jpg (1080x1350, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\8ccZR4g
youtube.com/watch?v=2vz_U8kxDlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read the fucking sticky.

Always wipe down your benches. Don’t squat in the curl rack and vice versa

RTFS

Go in with an idea of what you want to do. I’ll get shit on, but biking and rowing are pretty good warm up exercises

Sticky doesn't talk about going to the gym for the first time, what to bring, what to expect, what machines to look at, which ones to stay away from, what a beginner should do, knowing how to find a good gym, etc.

Do some light cardio for a few weeks e.g. the elliptical. If I were you, I would pay a personal trainer to teach you how to do squats, deads, and other exercises. If you try doing them yourself you'll probably fuck them up, get injured, and then never go back to the gym.

this is good advice. trying to teach yourself how to do the barbell lifts that will get you the most gains could result in injury if you've never done them before.

Well since you’re in the heavy side of things I suggest you focus on cardio without putting aside the basic compound lifts.
Bring water but don’t sip between reps, you’ll get filled and not be able to do some exercises properly. A towel if you’re the sweaty type and gloves if you want silky smooth hands.
The routine that gave me best results is PPL, Push Pull Legs, not going to get into too much detail look it up.
I recommend you start with the heavy compounds: Bench press and overhead press if you start with a Push day. try them with only the bar to get the right form, don’t be afraid to ask for help in person.
Then the accessories, working the same muscles but with lighter weight and higher reps, look up a PPL routine, they probably know more than me.
Then finish the session off with some cardio, I personally go for half an hour on an elyptical but that’s just me, put some music on your headphones if you find it boring.

only if youre retarded
its a constant learning process, a couple sessions with a retarded PT wont give you that

For cardio he can just power walk or walk fast enough that it is uncomfortable to talk.

In the end he has to tackle diet first. Diet dictates if you lose weight or able to gain muscle.

If you're trying to lose weight, make sure you're at a calorie deficit each day. If you're trying to build muscle, calisthenics are a good place to start. Good luck OP. We're all gonna make it.

Name?!

1. Go to the gym.
2. Dont care what the other gym rats think. 90% are retards anyway especially the thots, the other 10% aren't interested in you and are just there to train.
3. Its a long game, be consistant.
4. your gonna make it bro.
3. Work hard.

Do your research, expand more than just the sticky.

Read the fucking sticky and delete all pictures like the ones you posted in the OP. Don't post pictures like that you disgusting fat faggot.

SS+Gomad

shut the fuck up and provide source on that megathot

Come ~JOIN~ the official 4ch live chat user
discordapp.com\invite\8ccZR4g
~wpn

Analysis paralysis. Relax there man, It's just picking up lumps of metal and putting them back down, not taking a trip to the fucking moon.

Go on the Internet, find a program and go do it. Unironically do starting strength for a few months, like, 3, then change to something else. That's it.

>6 ft 3, 290 lbs
Get ready to be silently laughed at, fatso. I cringe every time I see some fat ass working out. They never last longer than a month or so.

>analysis paralysis
Damn son I’m stealing that

Nofap is your only sure way to get fit.

Lose all the fat first. Slowly, because loose skin is super ugly.

do a brosplit
Mon:Chest
Tue:Back
Wed:Legs & Abs
Thur:Shoulders
Fri:Arms

this will get you the best gains, dont listen to retards who tel you to do starting strength or PPL, bro split is proven to work and all the big guys at your gym started out with it.

You don't have to be a dick user

Once a week isn’t enough frequency for natties

fuck everything you just said first melt the fat off. do everything the man in the video says and you will win by default

youtube.com/watch?v=2vz_U8kxDlg

don't wear clean workout clothes and shoes.
don't put a clean towel on any equipment you sit or lie down on.
don't have a trainer show you the exercises when first starting out.
do overexert yourself as weeklong muscle soreness is known to be the best motivator to keep working out.
when overweight do a lot of jumping and running as it will make your joints stronger.
do be very selfconscious. everybody at the gym always pays a lot of attention to everybody else. no one goes to the gym to better themselves.

remember your helmet if you plan or doing squats or deadlifts

>after work
not gonna make it
go before work

its no jumpers gf, there's vids of threesomes with him and other random thots

teddy moutinho

make sure to do body weight for squats warm up

As a general rule, avoid machines and focus on heavy compounds as you are starting out.
Read the sticky
Also realize that nutrition is a huge part of lifting and get a nutrition plan based on your goals.

what the fucc kind of name is 'Teddy'?

short for tedderina, dumb fucking low IQ mutt.

>Tedderina

0/10, kiddo.

machines are fine

>don't wear clean workout clothes and shoes.
why not?

That hot girl isn't looking at you.
That huge guy doesn't care about your routine nor does he notice your presence except as someone taking up some equipment.
Don't be one of those fags that carries their whole fucking gym bag around, you have to be either a certified pro body builder or have a 1500 total to rate doing that shit.
Don't fucking wear gloves.

Oh damn looked her up. She doesn’t look nearly as good in her other photos.

Fucking women man, they’re such fake ass hoes.

First thing before touching a weight: go run

Do you have autism? Serious question.

First things first, post more bobs

2 kids and 8 years and her ass is going to be cottage cheese. She’ll live in denial of having a fat gut because her tits swelled up after childbirth and hide her stretch marked fupua. Low self esteem will start many arguments and the sucker she roped in with her disgusting fat ass will be a broke bald bitch paying support and alimony to her.

Why the younger generation finds massive fat ghetto asses attractive is beyond me.

Just don't bother other people and you'll be fine. Keep a decent distance from people, don't make loud noises.

>Why the younger generation finds massive fat ghetto asses attractive is beyond me.
It's because Americans worship black cock.