Do men dislike short flat-chested girls?

Do men dislike short flat-chested girls?

Attached: 1512039050663.jpg (1920x1461, 1.16M)

nah, shits great as long as the ass in nice.

No, they're the ideal girlfriend and I want one now.

Some do some don't. It's not much of an issue actually. What matters more is having hips wider than shoulders and soft legs. The butt/lower body is infinitely more important.

Of course not.
I don't think there's a guy out there that would turn down a girl over tit size, unless he was so spoilt for choice that he could choose between multiple women.

I don't, in fact I dated one once and took her virginity
She would go on to become a shortstack with a libido

boobs are nice but they dont matter all that much to me, flat chest girls are cute

flat is a turn on in my opinion
even better if she has big hips, butt, thighs

The only things on a woman's body that truly matter are the thighs and ass. As long as those are nice, she can be so flat she's concave and literally no guy will care.

Attached: 1520200019819.jpg (996x720, 98K)

my ex gf has big tiddies and it was the best feel to coop. imo boobs dont matter but they do feel nice, personality matters most so stop trying to ask if guys like small boobs, they dont actually give a shit unless youre trying to date a shallow guy. this board is filled with guys who prefers small tits so stop asking.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 9.06.23 PM.png (173x140, 61K)

Absolutely fucking not. Where'd you get that idea?

some do, some dont. i prefer petite girls myself

I unironically like a modest bust
height doesn't matter unless shes comically short/tall

We love them, especially if they also have no ass and a slightly bulging stomach.

I am that and I live in terror that any guy attracted to me is a pedophile. Im actually 30 but look maybe 19.

That's not pedophilia, that would be ephebophilia. Why would that terrify you?

>Im actually 30 but look maybe 19.
What's wrong with that? Any guy who says he isn't attracted to 19 year olds is lying.

No you just described the best women

Attached: E4906ED8-F33D-458B-A301-22E5E8F55DEC.jpg (1242x1480, 1.04M)

christ. i just like the flat/smol boob look because it's like a cute sporty type of look. also im 30 too pls be my gf

inb4 people shit on me but i think beauty is not linked to chest size. i've seen some beautiful people lacking in assets.

Short and flat is the best combination.

How short exactly?
I've resolved not to reproduce with a woman shorter than I am to correct my height issue in the children.

No but having a tall gf with big breasts is a sign of being a winner.

>live in terror that any guy attracted to me is a pedophile

So?
It's only a problem if he acts in it.
Shits like saying you're terrified any guy attracted to you if a rapist because you have a vagina

Short isn't an issue. You're projecting here, as it's only women who care about height.

Flat-chested is an issue. Your only option is closeted gays and pedos, I'm sorry.

Attached: 1477159849363.jpg (800x600, 97K)

tall and flat is better desu

We don't dislike you necessarily, but we won't date you because of the chance people will think you're underage, freak out, and break out the lynch mob because they think we're pedophiles.

Except getting with a taller female is pretty hopeless since essentially every female is after a guy who is taller.

>mfw used to know a cute 7' 2" lankette who stayed single forever till a 7' 3" turbolank came along

Attached: 1540882379776.jpg (1487x1980, 262K)

i prefer small boobies and big booty
ass>tits

Yes. I hate everyone equally.

Something tells me that you just want ANY girlfriend, no matter how she looks.

Not a lot of us.