Short guy motivation, the jacked ones are getting attractive gf's now

short guy motivation, the jacked ones are getting attractive gf's now

Attached: 44535183_1814105094449394_6767501817419787234_n.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

is that that pineapple hoe?

We got fucked out of the gene pool so we need to use this as motivation to train harder. If you let it ruin you, it will without a second fucking thought.but our daughter's sexual market value will be higher than an Amazon's at least

the one with the beautiful moldy snatch

>WEARING MUSCLES AND STILL GETS MOGGED

as a manlet you need to have a 9/10 face and body to pull 7/10 girls

DESU I feel like manlets just need to bred out of the gene pool completely

yes, it's manlet motivation to keep working out

Attached: 1795976239333446373.jpg (1024x1821, 93K)

Don't worry, the superior lifeform known as the manlet will always have a leg up over the dysgenic lanklet. People try to attain the perfect physique that classical statues have, and the ones that can attain classicalmode is the manlet. The truth is you just need to be healthy, attracting women isn't being a six foot plus lanklet autistically lifting in the corner, but having social clout. Social clout is power, and how you use it determines if you're an alpha or a beta. Do not forget, most of the best warriors are manlets. Lanklets are insecure that they aren't adept in battle and want to fight hand to hand even though man has used tools for war over millennia. So find that woman and breed her, and raise an army of manlets of your blood for you will conquer today, and they will conquer tomorrow.

can u imagine what its like to get absolutely MOGGED by your horseface girlfriend everyday? 100% guaranteed she pegs him

never gonna happen as long as womenlets keep reproducing. I'm 4 inches than my father because of my mother.

*shorter

I just really like to cum ok???

Even your posts are cut short

Based and brattpilled

Attached: CDF2FD23-3C25-4FCA-96DF-1694EEB53851.jpg (1118x1115, 122K)

tfw 5'10 at 18yo, i hope i'll grow to at least 5'11 so i'm trying to sleep for 9 hours every night and eat a lot

Attached: boxxy.jpg (1280x991, 46K)

So she's getting railed by a manlet roider?

That's gonna be a YIKES from me

Same, except I'm 5'11" at 18. Wonder how much I'll grow from here, my dad is taller than I am.

try to hang on the bar as often as possible with weights attached to your belt. it will help to stretch you. also start doing fuck tons of wide pull ups cuz it is still possible to widen your frame making you at least not narrow framelet. godspeed user!

Attached: 1555472850272.jpg (1920x1200, 599K)

Same, my dad is 5'11 so i should be at least his height.

Ok.

Attached: bbux.jpg (259x194, 3K)

you mean the jacked 9/10 faced ones. its over for average faced manlets

Attached: off.jpg (360x640, 37K)

lanklet cope

Wtf it's looks like a normal head on a kids body. How small that guy is?
>inb4 5'11.5"

hes probably 5'4. i have his exact body and head and i think about suicide nonstop

I think he just has an unusually large head. I'm 5'8" and my proportions are perfectly fine, and you can't even tell I'm a manlet unless I'm standing next to a non manlet as a reference point

You want to be a literal cuck?

cope

won't happen because the majority of men are a bunch of beta soibois who reproduce with these small, super short piper perri like girls. Go for girls above 5'7 PLEASE. For the love of humanity, don't impregnate womanlets.

>seething lanklets jelly of anyone having a relationship with someone they think they should be with
Cope

Honestly I feel really bad for short guys because short girls only want tally guys. Like she's 5 1 and her boyfriend is 6 9 wtf
I'm 5 11 and ild love to fined a qt 3.14 that's my height

>gf's

Friends, friendo, friends

tfw 5'10 and want someone 5'6 to 5'14

>18
>barely 5'7
am i fucked?

Attached: iEos9Lk.png (534x529, 758K)

wait one more summer, get ur milkies and ur sleepies and find out.

Attached: 1520156765418.png (900x603, 338K)

mfw I'm 5'4, married with a kid, great social circle of friends, career and happy. I'm not autistic so never had an issue pulling women 5'5 or shorter. Not saying I was a Stacy slaying Chad, but still. Who makes these threads? Who would benefit from crabs pulling each other down?