I'm not saying getting fit will get you a GF,I am saying that by the time you are you won't need one

I'm not saying getting fit will get you a GF,I am saying that by the time you are you won't need one.

Attached: 6GQeojL.png (500x305, 165K)

yea because fit guys turn into penis lickers

No actually you learn to love yourself. Faggot.

Because by then I will be letting my gym bros rail my toned ass, gotcha

>get gf without really wanting one
>just wanna go to the gym and bang sluts
>break up
>get another gf
>still just wanna go to the gym and bang sluts
>break up
>suddenly get perfect gf
>all I want is to marry her and I don't think in other women at all
I can't believe fucking true love is real, this is what I was looking my whole life.

I can never eat enough to get fit.
Forget about lifting weights, hell you can get on a routine that takes up no more than 3 hours a week.
But its the daily grind of stuffing food in your face that wears one out. And the healthier the food, the harder it is to fill one's calorie requirements.

Im pretty much a stomachlet.. on top of being a manlet, chinlet and a framelet

nice fantasy
doesn't really work like that

Well I really believe what I said, all my life I thought I would just have to settle for someone just to not be alone, it turns out there was actually someone perfect for me and I couldn't be more happy.

where do you even go to find gfs

If you only want roasties then go to parties, if you want decent girls then online.

why get fit when its all about the face?

Take the neckpill and mew

where online? i'm not a 10/10 chad so dating apps only gave me girls who stopped replying at most. WHERE?

Attached: 1541372585095.jpg (900x873, 206K)

Games, Jow Forums, forums, some people have met their wives on Jow Forums, just stop hating people and start adding some of them and have conversations, you can start by adding guys and they might introduce you to their female friends, the more people you know the higher are your chances.

idk man, when i add people on discord, it's always a day or two of small talk at most. i know you gotta put in the work but i'm just tired of it.

Unf, Pepe you are lookin' good and your brain is as sharp as a corner.

Yeah I know that feel, but sometimes there's really special people, I've added tons that it's just lame conversations for a couple of days and never speaks again, but I have also made long lasting friends like that, just like at a party you won't just have chemistry with everyone.

Most online girls are inundated with male attention. They dont need or want robots unless they're stringing em all financially.
You'll find the odd uggo who'll want to be your gf, but thats not exactly a decent girl or the type you will find attractive enough to put the effort into keeping.

yeah, i guess you're right. there's a ton of people on the planet too. thanks user, gonna try again tonight

Hopefully she loves you then dies horribly leaving you broken

I'm male, so loving myself would mean I'm gay. Not gonna happen.
Nice try tho Ezekiel Shekelberg.

holy shit user, i put out my discord and got a girl a few years older. we've been in vc for 2 hours staying up late and talking about deep things and flirting

>tfw no gf to move my furniture for me
Oh wait, no, that wasn't it. Sorry, nevermind.

I can't fuck myselfs pussy and titties

holy shit user, try to sound less 16

Because i'll be gay? Yeah no thanks faggot. Fuck off

Currently in the process of getting fit. Will being a manlet (5'6") make me look silly if I start building muscle once I finish losing weight?

fpbp

orginionaliosnaogiliofuckthejannies

I can't wait until she rails your ass so hard in the divorce settlement. I hope her next husband takes good care of your kids.

People should advertise getting strong for it's bigger and more tangible benefits, which is overpowering others.
Imagine how could would be to grab someone by the neck and them not being able to get out. Or lifting someone like a ragdoll? I wish to be superstrong like those slasher movie villains, Michael Myers or Jason, who can break through doors and pull people through car windows. Imagine how rad would it be to kill some nagger with a punch.

Attached: op sanji when he wasn't a faggot.jpg (640x480, 30K)

I think the most tangible benefit, with regards to sex, is physically being able to restrain a woman with just your sheer body strength. You can pick up a woman, anywhere, and just carry her off to somewhere else, fuck her like a rag doll, and then toss her out onto the curb.

The only issue you may run into is that the women keep showing back up.

can confirm this, it changed me

Attached: 1547523997287.png (728x530, 343K)

FAG
bloxasx