Ohmygod, user! I didn't know you needed Trojan magnum XL!

>ohmygod, user! I didn't know you needed Trojan magnum XL!

Attached: 27E6898D.jpg (375x500, 176K)

I wonder how much it costs to advertise on Jow Forums with shill groups

I wouldn't know, I actually had to look up condom sizes to make this shitpost

Do different sized condoms literally only exist as a status symbol? I mean they're designed to stretch

Attached: big_1461626326_image.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

sorry m'lady i was just showing my manners. I didnt want you to become scared of my massive dong. I usually don't tell women since all they want is to experience my massive dong of destruction

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)

5 inches isn't massive

My dick is actually too large for those, one the occasions I didnt break the condoms they choke my dick

Did anyone else see a pepe in that lamp in the background for a split second?

seek help anun

length or diameter? Because the latter is very dong

Attached: dongfolder.png (181x256, 59K)

Trojan admitted that they purposely portray their brand as having bigger sizes than typical condoms, even using inflated sizing terms like "magnum" and "XL" for branding purposes alone.
The funny thing is, it worked. Any normal-sized guy can use Trojans and be super impressive to women now. It's a win-win scenario for the company and the consumer.

Try a TheyFit or whatever brand they're under in your country, magnums are the same length as regular ones but stretch wider, theyfit are for even bigger.

all anons should get Japanese condoms at least once. They're really fucking small and tight as well. Confidence boost forever.

I don't, it's for my boyfriend.

Attached: 01GnfQQ.png (346x383, 210K)

>tfw went to taiwan as a Chicano and failed

>implying i would use any condoms in japan
o im raffin op

>tfw dicklet
not for me...

you're waifu a fucking shit

*Your. Learn proper grammar you uncultured swine.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Extra Chromosome Yui.png (425x629, 315K)

A FUCKING SHIT

Oh, those are just because they were out of balloons.

Attached: 1547066439133.jpg (343x458, 110K)