Femanon here

Femanon here.

If you guys wanted a gf all you have to do is take literally reasonably good care of yourself and not look like someone threw acid on your face at birth. Honestly if a guy who was at least 5'11 approached me and asked me out and he didn't seem like a rapist / murderer and was somewhat good looking, I'd go on a date with him.

Get some confidence, god.

Attached: 1540260273473.jpg (707x800, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29piGldNfBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just say weird shit, I got some confidence.

>Honestly if a guy who was at least 5'11
YIPPIE!!
>and he didn't seem like a rapist / murderer
FUCK I wear glasses. It's over for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=29piGldNfBo
>and was somewhat good looking
I give up.

Fuck roasties
I took the gaypill and got a twink bf
Hes better than any gf

fuck you, sincerely, 5 ft 9 manlet.

>If you guys wanted a gf all you have to do is take literally reasonably good care of yourself
okay good so far
>and not look like someone threw acid on your face at birth
fuck
>at least 5'11
FUCK
>didn't seem like a rapist / murderer and was somewhat good looking
FUCKING ROASTIE WHY DO YOU THINK WE'RE HERE

>all you have to do is take reasonably good care of yourself and not be utterly monstrous, that's all
>however, here are a bunch of other prerequisites for ever getting a date with me

Every time.

who cares what you say thot. You'll always pick Chadlys cock over us

>spends her free time using media and politics to area-bomb the confidence of ALL males around, because a few blowhards came on too strong and confronting those fucks in person seems dangerous or endangers her own social status
>"Get some confidence, god."

You are burning the forest down and wonder why the air smells like ash?

fuck you im 6'2, height is a meme
just be confident BRO

Why should I bother pretending to be confident when I'm just going to get rejected anyway?

Attached: 1272930881859.png (252x221, 61K)

I said 5'11 because I'm 6' lol

I don't want to date a guy who is much shorter than me, but 1 inch is probably okay

Hello trannyanon

this this this
oregano oregano oregano
abort abort abort

>6'
I'm six foot three. Add me on discord amazon fembot.

Tacitus Kilgore#2502

Attached: 1531241083143.gif (336x200, 758K)

"every girl who isn't 5'4 is a tranny"

my sister is 5'11" and one of my female cousins is 6'0", I really doubt OP is a tranny just because of their height lol

>IF he is 5'11
>and if all my friends agree he looks cute, since I am never alone anyway
>and if he oozes that pussy wetting confidence I demand two sentences later
>and if he looks like he is in the right socio-economic niche for me
>and if he follows all the lil fashion tips only my socmedia bullshitting sites made me care about
>and if he does not seem like he actually wants to fuck, despite that being on both our minds
>or does some creepy shit like thinking me relationship material even if I wonder that too
>and if he follows the media and music I enjoy and that therefor everyone must like
>and, and, and
Yeah, tell us another one girly

Hello trannyanon v.2

>Get some confidence, god.

so just alpha the judge if I get falsely accuse of domestic abuse or rape? will it work?

Attached: Chris Brown.png (1043x835, 458K)

I'm a guy llol but nice

I have literally all of that, except wait i am an awkward weirdo who can't function properly in social contexts like 90% of the people on here.

Shit bait, at least shave before pretending to be a woman.

Attached: 1547228625921.png (483x484, 377K)

Mhmmm sure, Jan.

OP, as a fellow woman I just wanted you to know that it's okay to have high standards. You shouldn't ever let manlet incels make you feel bad for not wanting to slag their disgusting micro penises. I myself have never gone out with a guy under 6 ft, and I'm glad that I will never have to.

Attached: CLINT WALKER HAIRY CHEST.png (1367x1600, 972K)

Please go back to Plebbit you thot

lucky bastard the thad interview today seem like he was happy as fuck after going gay. he was getting sex like crazy.

truth is. we're not made for every single person of the opposite sex on earth.

i have high standards and as with everything in life i cant find any girl that matches them. im not even really talking about her appearance. just who she is.

Attached: 22549658_538207606519909_4801083832228875010_n.jpg (774x960, 77K)

and that is to say the reason why many of us dont have a gf is because we havent found the right girl.

she's there, somewhere.

Attached: 46824438_920517018141213_1844271549746511872_n.jpg (655x960, 126K)

based, fuck manlets

BASED

"""men""" under 5'10 aren't men

>all you have to do is take literally reasonably good care of yourself
I know this thread is bait, but this is really true. A lot of you are so handsome but you don't bother keeping your hair trimmed, your face shaved, your clothes clean. Half of you don't even brush your teeth regularly. What do you expect when you go around as grotesque slob? You really are only worth of that 400 lb wildebeest that you think you are above.

what do you not like about men under 6"? They run slower? they fight worse? or is it just purely cosmetic?

in such a case I dont even think what interests you is a real man. you just want some sort of trophy, and even then it's only a trophy in your deluded mind, because you dont even know what a man is.

Women over 200 pounds aren't women

>"""men""" under 5'10 aren't men
>Women over 200 pounds aren't women

I'm glad someone if finally being reasonable. Men under 5'10 should only be with fat women.

good thing I'm 145 then :)

>wanting to be with women
LMFAO, women are not worth the dirt on the ground. Men are cuter and better in bed than women

answer my question you fucking idiot

>at least 5'11
>Automatically disqualifying 70% of the US population.
Shiggity.

not guys under 6', I'd date someone who was even 5'11 but shorter than that and they're too much shorter than me, and I like to feel cute and dainty not like a giant ogre

so basically it's just my personal preference, if I was like 5'8 though I wouldn't have an issue dating a guy who was 5'8

alright then

just word it that way next time instead of trying to bait everyone

>5'4"
man i am never gonna make it

this fag here with the dubs will take you

Nice b8, loser. Go to bed.

I already have a bf lmao I can't take the cute little shorty

>so basically it's just my personal preference
and that of roughly 80% of all other girls. Not sure if I want to know how many of the other 20% take it but deem it "settling".

It is your right girls, no question. But fuck off with thinking WE should accept a fatty, when next of none of you can get wet for a guy not looming over you.

Most women do not care dude. If you have a grudge about it people can tell and THAT is what is unattractive. Nothing worse than a guy with short man syndrome.

Society shaming short guys are the reason they have the term short guy syndrome

>Most women do not care dude.
Wrong.
They claim to not care, and I'll give at least some girls the benefit of doubt to intellectually not wanting to care.
Their vagina sure goes "eww none protector!" either way.

Height doesn't really matter, it's usually about facial aesthetic. I've seen good looking short guys get all of the attention while tall uglies are ignored. It's about being good looking, not about height.

And on same lookers with different height the lanklet will nearly always seem the preferable one. It is instinct. Most girls will follow it, some few won't.
Shit like is whitewashing imo. If that manages to make you seem confident enough or hides your "grudge", good for you. I prefer to look at results, disheartening or not.

>at least 5 11
Fuck off and die.

>least 5'11
you did that shit on purpose you cunt.

Funny how you still feel entitled to have a guy approach you and ask you out. If a guy were that entitled he would die alone. Me, I would give a fat, ugly, dumb bitch a chance if she had the balls to ask me out.

fuck! I hate being 5 8 manlet god hate me. fucking girls and there height Requirement

Attached: 1548106922872.png (836x543, 838K)

I know, OP, I know, but the 'tistic voices in my head keep telling me you're gonna sweep me off MY feet. I suppose I'm the only real feminist I know.

Attached: Salesman_Badger.png (707x533, 171K)

>Femanon here
Means
>6'4" kissless virgin male here

Fuck you

t. 5 7