Has a girl ever wanted you before robots? or are you really that fucked genetically?

has a girl ever wanted you before robots? or are you really that fucked genetically?

Attached: 1547143207675.png (617x662, 325K)

One super hot girl talked to me for a few days in study hall. So I became obsessed with her and learned swedish to impress her but she went and left with her friends. I never talked to her for the next 3 years of highschool. She acted as if I never existed. She made me hate women and become self conscious. I hate her why are women so manipulative?

Attached: 916CFCDF-8DFF-4C82-977D-6F6B75577682.png (796x1082, 94K)

Yes several girls have wanted me before, but because of my social anxiety I couldn't do anything about it. So it never came to anything, just wasted opportunities.

>learned swedish to impress her
there's your problem user, girls like a guy who can express their own interests and have their own hobbies, not someone who goes out of their way to conform to what they like.

relatable user, i'm talking to a girl right now though, so hopefully all goes well. she seems to be into me.

A few. Not like I was a chad but I definitely could have pursued them. I even had one pursue me and I was too autistic to even realize it.

im 24 and never, end my suffering

>social anxiety and autism
These
I have more missed opportunities under my belt than actual successes
The hottest girl that got away was a 9/10 fit filipina with hazel eyes and brown hair
She sat in my lap on Valentines day and I still fucked it up

>random girl talks to you during study hall for a few days
>you admittedly become obsessed
>random girl hangs with her actual friends instead of someone she made small talk with
>surprised your social circle never crossed
lol plz user.

Plenty of women have wanted me. I was just too autistic

4 girls. not entirely sure about 1 though. fucked up every chance. i think being a neet is god punishing me because he's ashamed of me.

OP here, i feel for these guys, i've missed countless opportunites because of social retardation, i'm hoping that phase in my life is over now, but we'll see.

I don't think so, but I'm so socially inept if a girl was into me she would have to scream it to my face for me to realize.

If God was ashamed of you, you would never have existed.

>Plenty
Wouldn't say plenty, but I have been in a few situations where I had a chance, but fucked it up due to retardism
Or notbeingabletogetabonerism
But while it sucks, I won't be the faggot that says having that is worse than not havinng a chance at all

Attached: BDFC7471-2756-4474-A78E-9283826AC3BC.jpg (600x720, 70K)

Same bro. Social anxiety sucks man.

It still blows anyways. I'm hallucinating and shit these days.

Attached: 1511920889008.png (700x700, 1.87M)

>tfw there's a sequel

Attached: screen.jpg (599x249, 165K)

For some reason I can't fathom (I'm a fucking lard ass), several Women have been clearly interested in me over the years but I was too socially retarded to realize it until afterwords. Not that I expect anyone to care, but I feel like listing them:
>first girl was around 13-14. She was tall, awkward, shy, and one of those tall blond Nordic girls who are built like a linebacker. She followed me around one year at Summer camp and very clearly wanted me to ask her to the camp dance but I was too nervous to do it
>girl number two we were juniors in high school. I played bass in a metal band and she was a pudgy gothic girl who liked musicians. Went on one date but was too pussy to make a move. She broke up with me and dated some other guy the next day
>girl three was when were seniors. We were in the most advanced art class (oil painting) together and she was always obsessed with my art. At graduation she was talking with me and Father and later my pops pointed out that she clearly liked me. I never saw her again though
>girl four was the most recent. She started at my work at the beginning of the year and we worked a lot of shifts together (usually just us or one other person). We could spend hours talking and we had similar hobbies. I can still see her smiles when she would see come in to work. She was always full of life and laughter. She eventually lost interest in me and got a boyfriend and we stopped talking. All of coworkers were surprised because they thought we were already a thing but I was too autistic to realize it.

That last one hurts the most because she was basically my perfect girl and she was a confirmed virgin when I met her. I had a literal fucking unicorn fall into my orbit and I fucked it up. To be fair though, I don't know what these girls all saw in me. I'm a fat, bitter, autist with no internal filter.

I have children.

I've had several other girls who talked extensively about their 100% condoms rule before we met, then offer to make an exception.

Every girl I've decided to have sex with more than once, I've eventually come inside.

I've had one girl tell me in an awed whisper, like she couldn't believe what she'd done, that she'd never let anyone come inside her other than her (ex)husband.

I have but for the most part it was fat girls and strange looking girls. I don't really count my adult relationships as them "wanting me" given it's only been 4. And even then I don't really think of those 4 as anything special either since I was too beta to do anything.

Attached: Enough.jpg (125x112, 2K)

yeah ive had a few, but that was about 3 years ago.

they were all 3/10 spics and white trash fatasses

but other then that, i have no idea.

They were all leading me on.. so no

I am pretty sure I girl wanted all of this year, went to a party that was like historically themed and went dressed as a SS soldier with me and a few mates. I don't think she likes me anymore

a girl had a crush on me in like second grade, but that's about it.

What would her "want" even count for if it didn't happen?

I've been asked out by a few girls and somehow always managed to fuck it up. I remember one really cute girl in college asking me out and declining because my friends kept telling me she was weird and I didn't want to be associated with that.

Never. Genuinely not a single time has a girl ever expressed interest in me or even wanted to continue a conversation with me.
Not that I blame them, I wouldn't either.
But I am just that screwed, I think I would have better odds being physically disabled.

Only one girl I've ever "been" with. My friend from college, would have been nice and would have been ok with a relationship with her, and she did always compliment me and make it seem like she was interested physically at least, but she didn't want a relationship and basically friendzoned me. Parted ways when she graduated and I thought that was that, she got her own life, became successful, moved on. Meanwhile I was always a failure and remained so after, and part of the reason I guess she just wanted to be friends.

Few years later she contacts me and wants to catch up on old times, I think it would be fun and nice to see her, but she quickly comes onto me and wants a relationship. I was fine with that and things were great, really loved it but eventually she pulls back. Find out that she got pregnant and was married, she liked her situation with having a beta provider, but wanted a kid from me not her husband, as apparently she'd always liked me for my genes or however you want to put it, but my personality wasn't normie enough and I wasn't successful enough to be relationship material for her. So my sperm was good enough basically but I wasn't.

Made me feel guily about the truth and feel like shit for how she saw me. But ashamed to say over the years she contacted me again for wanting another kid, and may do so again in the future.

the only women i knew for sure wanted me, were fat midgets. the other girls who i found out later liked me always had so many options it didn't matter. they liked 5 guys at a time.

i used to like multiple girls at a time when i felt like there were options, but that shit ended quickly, like by 18. that door doesn't close for women since all they really have to do is show up.
if i give up or slow down, it's over because all my agency is my agency.

>has a girl ever wanted you before robots
Yeah : )
Sometimes I fuck them

Attached: 68F74FC9-C914-4600-970E-874D550C0FBF.png (500x396, 102K)

Yeah, many times, basically fucked up every single time.

Yes, but because she saw me as a stable guy to settle down with. She was disabled and couldn't work so I can't be too angry with her over that, but still.

There were fuckin girls that used to talk to me back in.. uh pre-school. but no , im fucked up genetically

Ha, good ol' brazzers.

Black girls flirt with me all the time but white women show no interest.
I don't get it at all.
What makes me so appealing to niggers?

like 5-6 girls in secondary school/high school
none at university

still khv

Ive seen many guys saying this. My take is that it is that black girls are more upfront or not as afraid to be straightforward, matter of culture or upbringing id say.

As I recall, black women are the least desirable race scientifically speaking
Could have something to do with it as well