Waifu General - /waifu/ #39

Kissing your waifu on the lips after a romantic date edition

previous:

Attached: 1548042722901.png (698x628, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6mrzGR-rDk
youtube.com/watch?v=pjrtreF5Kpo
youtube.com/watch?v=rFLVxTBaHO4
youtube.com/watch?v=sKuoQRN4roE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgg2TCkp5BA
youtube.com/watch?v=zIWeIChes5k
youtube.com/watch?v=IPz273G4NK4
youtube.com/watch?v=oQyQRQygtI0
youtube.com/watch?v=gVvcHWO6uOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holding hands with Leah!

Attached: 124.jpg (479x636, 118K)

GO Shego GO how is the unoriginal

Attached: Shego.png (416x559, 49K)

Yeah, she is...I love her a whole lot.
They're amazing! Blazing Sword was my fav game when i was a kid. Of the ones I've played:
Blazing Sword (just fe GBA) > Sacred Stones > Fate > Awakening > Radiant Dawn (I didn't play much of it..) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shadow Dragon DS
I am, I love her so much

Attached: Louise is happy about her cute new outfit.png (914x768, 691K)

Posting Kotori for one last time before I head to bed. I hope everyone has a good night. Tomorrow is a brand new day, and I can't wait to spend it with my waifu.

Attached: Kotori Wedding 1.jpg (850x734, 219K)

Well, it's always good to see a new face here. Welcome!

Attached: 33.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

I'm still here. I just have nothing to say.

Attached: 1548083530206.png (447x423, 82K)

Sweet dreams!
Thanks! Um..Good to be here!
Why do you love your wife?

Attached: Louise is adorable and grabbing a blue object.png (888x896, 693K)

Praising waifu's cooking!

Not him but my favorites are the Tellius ones, but if you can't emulate them the gba are really good since anything can run a GBA emulator, Blazing Sword is great.

Attached: 71147551_p0.png (769x1128, 728K)

Elf-post.

Attached: 1517419907158.png (637x910, 38K)

Had an rp session for the first time tonight in over a year with a chick, at least she said she was a chick. Normally I only rp with other guys. Was fun though, I feel a bit rusty.

Attached: that one type of girl.jpg (2700x1641, 1.06M)

>at least she said she was a chick
user I...

I know, I don't believe it for a second. To be honest though I usually only rp with other guys, guys get me better when it comes to rp. I'm just saying, if you wanna rp be up front, it won't hurt your chances.

I don't have a wife I love. I just post that picture as some way of being sorta relevant to waifus. Then I run out of things to post that can contribute...

Sounds like fun! I have a tendency to do a lot of RPs desu, I'm a writer so I kind of like to practice. It's a shame everyone's just looking for ERP though.
Well, fair. Um...Who's your favorite character in general, and why?

Attached: Louise is casting a spell.gif (197x200, 69K)

I probably won't be able to participate in the thread but I claim my Yuri as my waifu.
Anyway here are some questions:
>Would your waifu/husbando like going to a beach?
>Would they like sunbathing?
>Would your waifu/husbando be a good swimmer?
>Would your wauifu/husbando consider going to a nudist beach?
>Would they build sand castles?
>Would they go camping on a beach?

Attached: beach Yuri (2).jpg (564x468, 41K)

I don't have one. I can't connect with any. I don't belong anywhere.

Good morning /waifu/, how are you guys doing?

Attached: 1399321218.jpg (2048x1152, 364K)

I love erp as much as the next guy but my favorite things are long term stories, persistent worlds, world building etc and not many have the patience.

I'm trying to work up the energy to outline my first novel but i'm in such a funk.

How did it go? Did you use a system or did you freeform?

Attached: Yuri knight.jpg (564x431, 44K)

New thread, old mio cause I'm currently phone posting. I'm sure you'll all be so disappointed to find out that I won't post a new Mio for the new thread
I'm glad that you felt comfortable enough to post your waifu
I hope you decide to stick around

How is everyone tonight?
I tried going to bed at a decent hour and even took sleeping medication but I couldn't go to sleep cause my insomnia cucks me. I also smoked the last of my weed so I can't even smoke to sleep. I'm just accepting the fact that I'm gonna end up pulling an all nighter again. On the bright side, I have a bunch of adderall for my birthday. I'm just gonna spend the whole day playing vidya on adderall and its gonna be fun!
Sorry about the blog post guys

Attached: image.jpg (1213x906, 171K)

I clicked the wrong photo...
Forgive me mio...

Attached: image.jpg (750x900, 297K)

Wtf happened to Mio

Freeform. It was alright, they were kinda knew so it was all first person super basic. I've never used a system before but my previous partner last year wanted to use one but we never got around to it.

She's cute!
>Like beach
She did in the obligatory beach episode, ye
>sunbathing
much too modest for that, the swimsuits in her world are like robes.
>nudist
I think she would literally overheat in embarassment if you asked.
>sand castles
Probably not, but she'd join in if everyone else was
>camping
Camping, no, never anywhere. She's a noble, she needs her soft bed.
Oh, that's not true, user. Even if you don't CONNECT, who do you think is neat?
Little sleepy! Interesting choice~ I hoped it would be as good as the original, but at least the writing was nice.
Samesies! Except I strongly dislike ERP. I had an old novel outline, but it was no good, so I scrapped it. Just using RP to develop characters these days.
I will probably! But not be very often, I'm a little busy and college is starting back up...We'll see.
I'm very sleepy but other than that not bad! Probably gonna smoke a little myself after a thread I'm doing 404s.

Attached: Louies is pleased despite being offmodel.jpg (964x1063, 587K)

Why can't you participate?
She would like practicing for her group on the beach and exercising, but wouldn't like most of the typical things associated with beaches. Speaking of which:
Probably not. She likes the cold and snow more. She would lay down after a long practice to "cool down" but wouldn't do it for the sake of sunbathing.
I'm pretty sure she would. She would consider swimming another form of training for her group.
Definitely not. She's very shy, so a nudist beach is out of the question.
For fun, I think she would. She builds snowmen so I'd assume she would build sand satles for fun as well.
As long as she makes sure she doesn't get wet, she probably would, to learn some skills and because of the general comfiness.
Funny that a lot of people wake up as I'm about to go to bed. Interesting.
I don't think that's Mio...

Attached: hihg.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

>using rp to develop characters

Yeah that's why I do too, or develop ideas for characters. Some of the characters i've come up with for stories aren't exactly usable in most rp's.

>Why can't you participate?
Just Uni things.

Attached: Yuri with glasses.png (633x633, 834K)

Yes, it's already canon.
Probably indifferent towards it.
She is.
Probably not.
Absolutely.

Good. Really starting to get into mangas. I was about to sleep but I just had some cake.

Good taste. Where do you even find non-ERP at outside of an MMO though?

Attached: 1533273162153.jpg (2342x2702, 410K)

Dropped my quote for

God, yeah, that's the worst. I have a couple I can never use because I mostly do romance, and obviously you can't use a couple for that.
I use Omegle! It never ever ever works, it's all either ERP, or, in response to a paragraph,
>*he smiled at her and nodded* "Good point

Attached: Louise is conversing with the camera.jpg (600x600, 202K)

I feel like pulling my fucking brains out with a claw hammer
All of that no

I dont even know why I'm posting

Attached: 1379263070774.png (500x475, 276K)

Yep exactly, or if it's a character you can't use for an rp it's a scenario or idea for a story that won't work.

Yeah Mio enjoyed going to the beach with the other keions so id imagine shed like to go with me
A little but not enough to risk getting a burn
Im sure Mio would soak herself in sunscreen before going out into the sun
Probably the same as me so average
She wouldnt and neither would I. Waaaaay too embarrassing for either of us and i wouldnt want Mio to be naked in front of other people for obvious reasons
I picture me digging a big pile of sand for us to turn into a sand castle and i would love to do that with Mio. It sounds wholesome and fun
Too much sand and i dont think Mio would like camping in general. It would probably be a little too spooky for mio with all the insects and the dark wilderness and such

Attached: 1520683638447.jpg (1920x1200, 248K)

She did like it on an event, since she also was with her crush and wanted to get closer to him
Depends, she may like it but would also be embarassed of showing herself on a swimsuit
She really is mainly because of her legend, I think about her most of the time when I swim since I imagine us swimming together
She'd be too embarassed to do something like that, so no
She made one on a trailer
Yes, pretty sure she's enjoy the experience

Attached: 69069881_p0.png (750x1100, 1.06M)

>neat
I'm sorry user for my autism, but neat sort of confuses me. It makes it sound like they are favorite toys. Which means I am trying to think of someone with a bunch of appendages and devices.

I guess Hanako counts? I think of her almost nonstop, usually it is hard to focus on what I am doing as I tend to be thinking about her. Psychologists have sort of been questioning why I am fine staring off to space, but it is just because I am fine with seeing my images. I also imagine her staring at me if the room is dark. Plus I get panic attacks if I think too much about her. Plus when I sleep I tend to dream often about meeting Hanako in the clubroom and trying to learn Japanese from her, lucking out since she doesn't say many words at a single time. She and Lilly are my go-to choices if i ever get stuck in Japan and need to learn Japanese.

So I guess all that counts if we are talking characters impactful to one's life as a meaning of favorite character. Ironic, knowing how much she vehemently hates autism and thus would wish for my death.

European/American differences there. I am glad I get to see most of the range with my essential ability to live here.

Oh hey, Madotsuki? My best friend cosplayed her.
I DM for a tabletop group every week so I get to use a LITTLE of em, but, yeah, it's always painful.
I really don't think Hanako would wish for your death, user. But yes! That means hanako absolutely counts, it sounds like you like her a whole lot.

Attached: Louise is considering if her hair is floofy enough.png (1000x973, 865K)

Never got into free form RPs hope you had fun.

Attached: Yuri (157).jpg (563x394, 26K)

Im contemplating taking adderall now since im not gonna sleep anyway, but the problem is that i have no idea what is safe to mix with my sleeping medication. I tried looking it up but nothing came up because who would take adderall and a sleeping aid together
Im assuming it wouldnt be a problem to do it just once but sleeping medication can fuck you up if you mix the wrong things so im a little weary.
I know this isnt the place to ask this but does anyone know off the top of their head if its safe to do that?

I would get into traditional dice rolling rp if I ever could but I can never find anything to. I participated in one session of Mutants and Masterminds once with a group from /tg/ though. It was on roll20.

i bet half of all people who have waifus jack off to loli (no i do not have a waifu, yes i am projecting)

/tg/ is pretty bad. I gotta like Roll20 though, the liscencing director was nice enough to give me his card and talk a little after a panel at a con, so I have a way to push my game on Roll20 easier once it's developed.

>i bet half of all people who have waifus jack off to loli (no i do not have a waifu, yes i am projecting)
If someone jacks of to characters other than their waifu (or to 3d) then chances are they aren't actually dedicated and most likely an ironic weeb who changes seasonally or uses it as a term to mean cute anime girl.

oops, originally forgot my picture
>Lewding your waifu
C'mon now, why would you degrade her like that?

Attached: Louise is trying her best to use her rocket launcher.png (1564x931, 1.59M)

>wish for your death
I told you, Hanako is blatantly against autism. It is one of the things that sends her into a violent rage And in a violent rage, she holds a lot of animosity. Emotion is a double-edged sword, and pent-up emotion needs to go somewhere.
>Hanako counts
I am glad I could do something right. I find her quite a good character indeed. Probably a stepping stone like Leahfriend. I just need to find love and figure out what the definition of love even is and someone I can connect with like he did.

I see a lot of those ironic weeb VRChat youtubers that call all cute anime girls waifus or loli's. I saw a guy walk into a room full of anime avatars and literally say, "Look at all the waifus."

Shit like that makes me gag.

Attached: 7ytrfghjy7tg.jpg (719x719, 97K)

I haven't got her bad end, actually, so I wouldn't know. But from everything else I've seen, she seems like she'd appreciate someone like you.
A stepping stone like leahfriend..? Sorry, I joined the thread real recently.
I'm somewhere in the middle. Obvi I'm dedicated (have not changed waifus or stopped loving her in literally ten years) but I don't mind 'waifu' as a generic term for anime girl, as long as someone doesn't say "this is my waifu".

Attached: Louise is bored of sitting around.png (1080x1080, 1.82M)

I would recomend playing with friends or people you know /tg/ has a lot of spergs according to /tg/ itself.

Attached: 0d5da9ebb08b2a1328753d2e2e4c994e.jpg (564x682, 46K)

Using waifu as a generic term for anime girl is like using trap for shemales. It's just incorrect. Waifu is a heavy term that has a very specific meaning. I feel like throwing the word around too much damages it's meaning.

It's like when EVERYONE used the word epic through the 00's for everything. This sandwich is epic, these shoes are epic etc.

Attached: 1528103242260.png (798x1211, 402K)

I've had the opposite experience myself, all the groups I've found on the /tg/ gamefinder threads have all been great, the only problem with them was me and my anxiety causing me to flake.

Yeah she's the one
>DM
Poor bastard
/tg/ is a hellish wasteland for those interested in the hobby, fucking useless for anything but pdf dumps

I bought a Kevin Crawford OSR rpg physically (I usually just steal pdf's) because it seemed easy to get into. OSR stuff has a surprisingly simple rule system but also pretty in depth. I bought a dm screen and a bunch of dice and thought, hey, my cousins play D&D with people and i'm a sperg so maybe I can get them into a game.

But no one wants to take a chance on a new GM.

if im being honest i agree with Though, before i graduated HS i decided to hang out with all of my old friends one time each before we all graduated and i hung out with a group of my middle school friends who i stopped talking to. We all went to a movie and then mini golf and every time there was a drawing of a cartoon girl they would point to it and say "hey look at the anime" or "its my waifu"
One of the longest days of my life
They made me remember why i stopped talking to them in the first place... Theyre a bunch of tumblrinas who kept me around as a joke character to toy with and make fun of. Im pretty sure they were the cause of a lot of my self esteem issues but im getting off track.

The point is fuck people who ironically use the term waifu

>no bad end
I never played her normal version fully through. I just played the Beta. I sort of got bothered by how easy it was to win a girl's heart, to have romance. It was upsetting to see "click a button, win a girl". I wanted failure, I wanted the gamble of loss. Hanako's beta wasn't exactly ideal, three failures, no success but it left a lot of lasting memories.

>appreciate someone like you
Appreciate an autist? I don't think so. The only positive traits I have are my honesty and my total inability to harm anyone. Many will dislike me for being pathetic. disgusting, repulsive

>Leahfriend
Before Leah poster got his waifu, he had Yuri from DDLC and Hanako as essentially characters he liked while not really holding romantic connections for.

>Sorry, I joined recently
Don't worry at all user. I already really like you, you are quite talkative and welcoming, definitely belonging here. I am known as "waifuless user". I don't have a waifu but sort of live here due to the comfy nature and the fact that people don't hate me here. I also tend to be extremely negative to the point people tend to find it their pet project to improve me.

As for why I don't have a waifu, my autism is really severe. I cannot grasp the concept of love. Apparently you only do when you find love, which means I must seek, and yet the problem is that the waifu finds you and thus it is bad to seek. And yet I don't naturally find as I sort of hate most things. I don't like anime due to the mannerisms and voices. I don't like movies/tv shows as I can't really understand what people are saying in them and subtitles make me focus on the bottom of the screen more than the movie. I don't like books, they are frustrating to read due to the noise around me. So essentially all I like is music, which is very niche and unlike anyone else, and games. All I like for games is Quake 1 from 1996 with shovelware. Plus Minecraft beta.

Yup! I play with some friends. I would never play with rando from /tg/.
Well, reguardless, there's no use getting upset over it. I only use it to address Louise anyway.
Naw, I don't mind. It'd be nice to play, but...I don't mind DMing, too. Helps me with my game
Well, it was a beta. The full game is pretty long, and it is easy to make mistakes. You should definitely play the full game.
I have a friend who's extremely autistic, I like him just fine.
Ahh, thanks for explaining!

Pet project, huh? Well, I've definitely got a complex about helping those I can, so...I'm gonna dive right in.
No movies or TV shows, no animes, no books, no games...Hmmmmm....
Ah geez, I wanna play Minecraft now.
Could you get a pair of really good noise-cancelling headphones and start reading? I love books, and there's a LOT of really good VNs.

AAA I FORGOT IT AGAIN

Attached: Louise is panicking.png (630x846, 749K)

At least you didnt accidentally post a picture of joe rogan and call it your waifu

Attached: tumblr_mrakfdmo5u1qd4l2fo1_500.gif (500x281, 293K)

Pffff what?! I wish I saw that.

Attached: 1542093281117.gif (500x357, 358K)

It's literally in this thread

Well buddy it looks like youre in for a treat
scroll up

I am so sorry user, I had a laff

Attached: a3f9c329fa82ff8ce09d8072fd9475b2c8e128be_hq.gif (500x285, 1.92M)

>easy to make mistakes
I did complete Emi's route fully. While boring, I got the idea that there was only one period of consequence. I was too busy getting emotionally upset with Hanako's to properly think straight anyway.

I should probably try it again. No use not doing it and it would be good to get some better idea of one of the best characters I know.

>Friend
I am glad to hear. I am what you might call a turbo autist. Self-help places, mental illness places, I have always been THE one to be targeted for my autism. It is easy to exploit, especially since I understand so little to begin with.

>Thanks for explaining
Any time. I love talking. I wish I had a waifu just to have an excuse to talk more. I hate that all I really have is complaining.

>Gonna dive right in
Well, thank you. I am grateful for anyone who can help, even if I am not sure if I deserve help or even want it.

>Hmm
I told you, very limiting. My days I listen to music. My nights I play one of my two games. Otherwise I post here. I experiment frequently as well, I am very much bothered by my limited nature and sort of hope to break it somehow.

>Minecraft
It really is one of those things that comes in waves. I had a period where I got burned out for a bit, but recently my drive is back in full force. Tried getting a mod to work, but couldn't figure it out, and now am sort of feeling bad about that. Also feeling bad about a lot of old mods being lost to the sands of time.

>Noise-cancelling
I use headphones most of the time. I have gun earmuffs I wear to drown out people, plus two sets of noise-cancelling headphones. It just doesn't work with books, especially since I feel the vibrations from stomping, which is just as bad.

Even if I could read books, I am not sure I could like them. I get brief periods of time where I have tried to read early Marvel comics, but I just don't really find myself that thrilled with it more than my usual intrigue at exploration.

ignore me again please

Attached: 717c6502c9f20907f916961f9a7f097e0a567ae3.png (500x412, 66K)

its ok user, it was funny
Im sure even Mio would have thought that was funny
No user, have a (you)

Attached: tumblr_mzsj8g9X9w1rercezo1_500.gif (500x360, 860K)

I feel like beach isn't the best place for her.
She's pale and I hope she wouldn't like to ruin her perfect skin by tanning.
She could swim in her Wonderland but I'm not sure whether she would be good at it in real life.
Not a chance.
I think she would find doing so to be a bit childish.
I don't know. Maybe.

To me beach just doesn't seem like a good place for Alice, overall.
I don't fap at all. And I don't find children attractive. Alice is young but not that young.

Attached: Alice141.jpg (736x939, 56K)

>I don't fap at all
Please tell me you aren't joking user. Please tell me I am finally not alone. I have been treated like a freak everywhere I go because I have zero sexual urges, especially in regards to fapping, which I find utterly repulsive. It is one of the things that has made me feel like I am an alien, since everyone always ends up mocking me and feeling I MUST be lying when it is brought up.

Hey, there was also one of those Spy Kid thumb monster thingies
Aww, I like Emi. She's my favorite girl. But, maybe give it a shot if you can, and report back. If it goes well, I have some other VNs to, uh, suggest if you don't mind?

He literally calls himself autism-chan, to be honest. He's nice to me, so I'm nice to him, and we became friends! We were actually playing some Dark Souls 3 earlier today.

Eh, you don't need a waifu to talk, just (you) me whenever you see me around.
Why would you not deserve help?
What kinda music do you like?

>waves
yeah I feel that desu. I played a lot in beta 1.either 3 or 8, then lost that world file. Recently started a new one, though, hopefully I'll get going again soon. I know how mods work, it's pretty easy, I could show you if you'd like?

Hmmmm....That does kinda do it, then. I'd suggest something light and easy to read, but if vibrations take you out of it, I'm afraid there's not really anything to be done, except maybe stay up real late.

Attached: Louise is thinking.png (1000x1000, 236K)

My waifu is 3D desu

Attached: wife.png (602x1080, 1.01M)

3DPD is forboden here

Attached: 1475935530806.png (1280x720, 1.71M)

gomen nasai, I know it is forbidden, I just really love her.

but then its orbiting, not waifufagging

Sorry man, you can stay but no posting 3D
These threads are for waifus and husbandos only

Attached: 51.jpg (1013x1054, 514K)

Not him but aren't we waifufags literally just 2d orbiters?

>Emi
She is probably my second least favorite. Rin of course has the autism, but the problem is she disconnects entirely to the point she feels very isolating, plus her smugness bugs me. Lilly is absolutely kind, regardless of her business, but I also feel like she is the type to sort of just show shallow kindness to everyone without really knowing you exist. It is welcoming, but also lonely, though I admit to not really knowing much about her.

Shizune I hate the most. I hate competitive mindsets, I hate the pressure of stress and the NEED to do something. She made me feel worse just by hearing her half the time. Emi was sort of the same, without the roughness, but instead had a sort of shallowness as well. Understandable due to her dead father. But her ghosting mannerisms and banter just really clash with me. I really hate banter.

>VNs
Gladly, I am willing to try out games for sure. Even if I am not sure the medium really is for me. KS never really hit me as a game.

>Autism-chan
Sounds quite nice. I am glad you enjoy yourself with him.

>Just (you) me
I like that. I will definitely be sure to do that.

>Why would you not deserve help
Because I am pathetic, don't really put much effort in, don't know if I have empathy, cause people to nearly have heart attacks screaming at me, have unintentionally hurt people in the past... I just feel like I am not a good person.

>Music
Essentially stuff for which no anime girl would listen to.
youtube.com/watch?v=a6mrzGR-rDk
youtube.com/watch?v=pjrtreF5Kpo
youtube.com/watch?v=rFLVxTBaHO4
youtube.com/watch?v=sKuoQRN4roE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgg2TCkp5BA
youtube.com/watch?v=zIWeIChes5k
youtube.com/watch?v=IPz273G4NK4
youtube.com/watch?v=oQyQRQygtI0
youtube.com/watch?v=gVvcHWO6uOQ

Part 1 of 2

Understood.
tfw never had a senpai like pic related

Attached: bestgorl.jpg (892x730, 88K)

Their once was an user who loved shego and they really wanted new 40k models. But alas they had no money and so they cried.

Attached: 232287.jpg (900x1137, 162K)

I do believe you, user. I used to fap like 3-5 times everyday but after falling in love it just feels pointless to me. Now I want love, not sex.
No. In case of having a waifu you are knowing their personality and you CAN'T interact with them no matter how much you want to. Orbiters have at least a tiny chance of ending up with a girl they orbit.
If my waifu was here in this world I would try everything to find her and confess her my love instead of posting on an imageboard.

Attached: AlicePicrew1.png (600x600, 131K)

What faction?

>World
I play primarily on beta 1.2_01; I am what you could call a collector, so I like the period where all the major ores were established before the game started devolving. The game is still tolerable in the modern day, but it feels very... easy and inconsequential. It is nice to have Laplis being rare.

>I could show you
I use MultiMC to set up most mods instead of modifying the jars directly. I have gotten ModLoader and AudioMod installed correctly I assume. The problem is that the main mod I am trying to get working, MoCreatures 1.6 (for Alpha 1.2.6) seems to be having issues. I am able to get the visual portion working, my issues are entirely with the AudioMod side. Mods not reliant on AudioMod work perfectly fine, such as MoCreatures 1.01.

But the problem is AudioMod seems functional. I also got Battle Towers working, which requires both mods. Audio worked fine and was indeed reliant on AudioMod being present. Tried disconnecting internet, tried testing the audio files (they work), tried slightly older versions of AudioMod (causes the game to crash), tried various combinations of AudioMod being on and off. Tried isolating the mod without Battle Towers. I just can't get the audio to function for some reason. The files are in "resources/mod/sound". In fact it is the same folder used for Battle Towers that is proven to work.

I hope you got ideas. I would love to get this mod working, just so I get the ability to use Mo Creatures in the old alpha /early beta versions as I please.

>Light and easy to read
Pretty much what comics are and why I have tried focusing on that. I will say I am not a fan of fantasy at all, the Wheel of Time series was torture to read.

Nods, I can understand that entirely. My case has always been like this, but I can imagine it definitely being one to be changed by love.

Yes and no
Orbiting and waifufagging are similar on a basic level but orbiting is all about being attracted to a real person who does not know you exist, and its almost impossible to actually connect with them, making the whole thing a bit creepy.
Waifufagging is being in love with a fictitious 2D character who cant actually reciprocate their feelings and who we can never truely be with.
Orbiters are closer to stalkers while waifufags are closer to fairytail style romanticism

Need to be getting to bed for work sadly, so can't talk more for now. I will respond when I get up in a few hours though, have a good night Louiseposter.

>tfw no romeo and Juliet homage story about an user and their waifu

ive got Emperors children chaos space marines, blood angels, dark eldar, eldar and slaanesh daemons. The next army im looking at is Genestealer cults, because have you seen the new waifu they released?

Attached: 48807146fbfa8d3de84ce57a8880b344.jpg (512x384, 19K)

Whoops! I'm actually out the door and don't have a ton of time to respond. I'll see ya next time, whenever I manage to get online. Baibai!

Attached: Louise is bullying just a little.jpg (2149x3035, 1.65M)

baka using waifu like that

Attached: Louise is exhasparated by her misfortune.png (1072x1072, 1.22M)

Here's some questions I thought of from looking at my game library at 3AM.
>You and your waifu are involved in a heist. What roles are both of you assigned?
>Your waifu is addicted to an MMO. What aspect of the game keeps her hooked the most?
>What type of victory does she aim for on Civilization?
>How will you both fare through a zombie apocalypse?

Attached: 1516881323974.jpg (600x831, 72K)

Bonus.
>Your waifu is in the military now. What occupation is she most comfortable with?

Woke up with her being the first thing on my mind, as per usual. I love her with all my heart

>If you moved to your waifu/husbando's universe and you two started dating, would anybody not like your relationship?
I doubt it. She is a grown woman that people respect and they wouldn't question the people she is dating. At most they would see me as way out of her league.
>What if you started dating in this universe?
A lot more people wouldn't like our relationship because of the age gap. From what I understand it's quite taboo for an older woman to date a younger man. But to be honest she looks so young people might not even notice anyway. My parents would also need some time to make sure the relationship and my feelings for her are genuine before then accept the age difference. In the end though I reckon it's th one thing they'll appreciate the most.
>Would you have any kids with them?
Yes! I want to raise children with her so bad. If I created a family with her my mind would probably transcend all mortal planes. My life would be so complete and I'd be so euphoric that I might have a heart attack. Having kids with her is also the daydream that gets me emotional every single time without fail.
>What were your judgements of them when you first saw them?
I just saw her as The Medic equivalent of Overwatch.
>What's your least favorite character from their franchise?
D.Va. I can't stand that character. She gets on my nerves.

>Have you tried looking more into the "Post-Processing Parameters"?
No. As you can tell I'm still a newbie at this. Just now go the hang of properly importing and exporting my models and scenes. Thanks for the tip!

Attached: Angela118.jpg (1724x2551, 1.37M)

>You and your waifu are involved in a heist. What roles are both of you assigned?
Im the driver and Mio is the leader
>Your waifu is addicted to an MMO. What aspect of the game keeps her hooked the most?
The feeling of accomplishment when you and your friends finally kill an intimidating enemy
Culture just like me even if i dont win with culture very often
I dont know if Mio would be able to handle it. Everything about a zombie apocalypse would probably send her anxiety through the roof and would cause her to go crazy. Id probably do alright but id probably just kill myself if im being honest. I wouldnt want to put the effort in of trying to survive with such an unenjoyable life.
At least with regular life theres a decent chance itll work out and life will be semi-acceptable
Scenarios like this always make me think of that once scene from the second or third episode of the walking dead where rick finds the old couple that shot themselves in their house and wrote "im sorry" on the wall.
Im like 90% sure thats how living in a zombie apocalypse would end for me

Attached: 84.jpg (611x768, 55K)

Another sleepless night. Good morning everybody!

Attached: 43781463_p14.jpg (640x480, 172K)

I don't know. One reason to believe she doesn't absolutely love it because other characters from the game have an affinity towards the beach but she hasn't. My guess is she likes it a moderate amount. Doubt it's her favourite location.
She's quite pale. I think she wouldn't go out of her way to do it.
She undoubtedly has had done a lot of swimming practice as part of her military and field medic training.
She knows the human body and anatomy better than anybody. As a doctor she isn't embarrassed by nudity at all. She wouldn't mind it.
Not really. She seems kind of too mature for it. Maybe if it was a collaborative effort for a huge sand castle.
I have absolutely zero idea. I didn't even know beach camping was a thing. I've said before she'd like camping since she would enjoy the stillness of nature and would be able to do research but doing it on the beach seems bothersome. She might really like it though, who knows.

This made me giggle. A happy little accident, Miofriend.

>why would you degrade her like that?
I fap to my waifu but it's out of affection. I don't agree with the whole "sexual thoughts about waifu are forbidden no matter what" thing. I've found it varies from waifu to waifu and person to person. I think sexual intimacy is a big part of a relationship and my waifu is one to be sexually mature and active. As other people have said it's less about sex and more about making love. Of course some waifu's character and nature isn't suited for sexualizing, like Alice or other younger waifus here.

Waifufagging is more comparable to floating around in the vacuum of space.

Attached: Angela278.jpg (762x1047, 126K)

I share your pain gladosposter
Im probably not gonna be able to sleep tonight either

She would either be the one that makes explosives and things like tear gas because of her knowledge in chemistry or the person that casually waltzes into the bank/vault with a disguise on and careful planning to get us all inside. I'd either be the one that makes the plan or the one that oversees the operation on the side and gives instructions. I'd also make for a pretty good distraction if needed.
The RPG elements and the min-maxing of characters and stats.
Science victory of course. Coincidentally same as me. I could also see her being one of those people that are pacifists IRL but in strategy games are bloodthirsty warmongers.
If she had her Valkyrie Suit we'd be set. If not, her knowledge would still be of great use. Her training and experience would be what gets us through. I don't have any outstanding skills that would be handy but I'm not exactly useless or helpless either.
>Your waifu is in the military now. What occupation is she most comfortable with?
She has already been in it as a field medic. It is already the thing she would be most comfortable with.

Good morning! I've actually been having some trouble with sleep myself for a little while now. I seem to always wake up in the middle of the night at a specific time and have no idea what's causing it. It has started to bother me tremendously.

Attached: Angela24.jpg (699x1144, 110K)

I'll be the demolitions guy because muh chemistry. Since she's so keen about lockpicking and codebreaking she'd be the one who gets us in.
The only aspect I can see her getting really into is the story.
She'd start off wanting to get a science or diplomatic victory but if she gets frustrated enough she'd go for domination.
I have skills that might be useful in such a situation but I doubt it would be enough. She has some degree of medical knowledge which would help immensely.
There's just so much that you have to think about when there's no more electricity, government or running water. I'm more concerned about dysentery and starvation than I am about zombies.
Mentally speaking, I like to think that I'd be able to handle it, but you never know. She's from the early 1900s so she'd likely have an easier time coping with life without modern amenities.
Realistically speaking we'd probably just die unless she uses her powers to get us somewhere safe.
Maybe something related to communications or military intelligence.

Odd, I've been sleeping pretty badly too, for about a week.

Attached: lizp90.png (1920x1442, 844K)

Not regularly but i can see her enjoying it on occasion
She has no tan so i doubt it
She can jump from tree to tree so most likely yes
Nah, there's no real reason to do that, she wouldn't be cool with strangers staring at her
No?
I think there are a lot more interesting places to camp at so no

Attached: c55d34a59fab727a72dc7fe97df0339f.jpg (564x910, 62K)

Perhaps it's a sign

Attached: 38049080_p0.jpg (676x676, 52K)

oi!

well, did you read the sidebar? They're not nice people certainly, but they do care if you show that you are serious. Lurk a bit.

>If you moved to your waifu/husbando's universe and you two started dating, would anybody not like your relationship?
there's nobody to do so desu

>What if you started dating in this universe?
There would probably be unanimous approval really

>Would you have any kids with them?
When circumstances allow it, yes

>What were your judgements of them when you first saw them?
"poor thing. She doesn't deserve all that bullshit"

>What's your least favorite character from their franchise?
Bumby of course, because he's responsible for it all. And such things can happen and do happen, which is why society must always be vigilant

sweet dreams!

It would be a good change of pace for her

For all their paleness and getting burned easily, I noticed that Brits like to do so, so maybe

I doubt she can swim, the only place she could have done so before the disaster is like the Thames or Cherwell river up there in Oxford, and that's up to 7 years old, so I doubt it. But she does swim in-game.

Nope, and neither would I

Oh ye. As Polebro says, it's a bit childish, but she shows several immature characteristic. Being locked up in the funhouse in your formative years is disastrous for character development, it's surprising she's as good as she is

Maybe. I don't see her being to keen on beachgoing tho. The sand gets everywhere and the salt makes you all sticky. I don't like that shit, though I don't know about her

very well

WRONG

Attached: stare.jpg (422x1023, 78K)

nofap is becoming a fad here in Serbia. Veery nice

was that a borat reference or a typo