Anyone else /walking/ here? Feels comfy to explore the concrete jungle this way

Anyone else /walking/ here? Feels comfy to explore the concrete jungle this way.

Attached: Zv1lkV1.jpg (1920x1080, 861K)

I don't do it as much as I did before. I absolutely agree. Its incredible what the therapeutic value of just going outside and walking around with no intention is.

>concrete jungle
Countryside is much nicer for walking, plus you are not breathing toxic air

Attached: 6976FF64-3822-4136-A38A-FA09DB7F288B.png (1366x768, 1.71M)

I absolutely agree, but us city niggers aren't fortunate enough to have something beautiful like the countryside in our backyard );

Here's a random quote I pulled from the internet's ass:
>In the mornings he would walk…. At the start of a walk, alone or moving, the sun at his back or cold rain down his collar, he was more himself than under any other circumstance, until he had walked so far he was not himself, not a self, but joined to the world. Invisibly joined. Had a religion been founded on this, purely this, he would have converted….. Proof of God? Proof was in the world, and the way you visited the world was on foot…. Your walking was a devotion.
I wish, brother.

This speaks to me. Thank for that user, screencapping for later

I used to love walking to the gym at night on my holidays. Gave me a weird but good feeling that I can't describe. Now I just run to the gym in the mornings.

Downloading this book: Wanderlust: A History of Walking.

Yep, love me a comfy walk before bedtime, or during my lunch break at work on a fasting day. Criminally underrated activity, really gets your head right as said

there is a nice route around a small forest where i live, blown up ww2 bunkers, birds, squirrels, deer.
good to clear my head once in a while.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x355, 60K)

Lucky motherfucker.

Just took me a two-hour walk around town, lads. Legs are pulsating heh. Feels comfy.

Attached: 30f.jpg (1680x1050, 787K)

bump

>At the beach
>See a city on the horizon along the shore
>Decide to walk there
>Arrive after 4 hours
>See another city further down the shore
>Make autistic mental note
>I have unlocked fast travel to this city
>Im allowed to go here by public transport and continue my walk down the entire coast

Just moved to Greenland for a job opportunity, i love going on long walks the scenery is beautiful (pic related). Pop on my headphones and boom! ready for a 2 hour walk.

Attached: 20190405_203641.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

that's actually cool as fuck lol

what jobs are there in fucking greenland?

I walk daily after gym, at least 1.5 hours.
Today I walked and a rain caught me in the park. I hid under a tree and just sat there, doing push-ups and shit for like an hour. I almost forgot about everything, I had nothing on my mind, I had no struggles, no demons to hide, nobody to answer to, nobody to listen to. It was easily one of the better afternoons I've had.
Then as soon as I walked back home, activated the internet, went back in the crowd so to speak, all the bullshit and depression and anxiety came back. Fucking life, but I suppose that without the shit in my life, I can't recognize and appreciate the small, few, little good times.

Attached: 1532890182618.gif (350x190, 1.62M)

Mostly fishing, and tourism i guess? I work as a laboratory technician at a local fishery.

Attached: 20190405_194600.jpg (4031x2408, 1.78M)

Yeah I walk my dog twice a day for over an hour total everyday. Walking is amazing, and better with my dog.

that looks comfy af, i also like the misleading name greenland. should go on my travel-to-list.

What do I need to move there? Shit looks like my dream come true. Do you have a gym / weights? Work, eat, sleep, walk, lift. It's all I need, literally.

Walk in the forests to clear my head.
Doesn't work mind goes full roadrunner.
Playing old jrpg remixes helps.
Nothing more fun then doing some forest walking and movnat while swinging a stick at imaginary monsters.

Are you Danish?

Are you Danish?

Are you Danish?

I moved closer to down town specifically to walk to all the places I like to go. Problem is I'm in the midwest so its cold 6 months out of the year. But I still walk in the winter, its just less fun.
nature is awesome, but don't romanticize it too much. It has it's drawbacks. Bugs, for instance. If you're lucky, you can live in a city with enough trees to be beautiul and serene without any of the drawbacks

It's super comfy, i love the cold weather, and the people are very friendly and always happy to share a beer.
Tho the day nigh cycles takes some getting used to. Getting up at 5am and seeing the sun in the middle of the sky is never, not gonna weird me out. (And the reverse for winter)

There is a pretty standard gym next to the community center, my workplace also has a private gym the staff can use with weights and other equipment that doesn't require electricity.
As to moving here, depends. I'm here on a work permit, but if you don't mind working in manual labor I'm sure you can find something, workers here have a tendency to go missing after payday.
Food can sometimes be a challenge, almost everything is imported from Denmark and is therefor very expensive, so fresh greens are hard to find but at least there's frozen greens, also hope you like eggs and fish.

Attached: 20190403_165014.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

>I have unlocked fast travel to this city

I fucking love you, user

Attached: homerlaugh.gif (300x196, 1.65M)