I've been NEET for 11 years. Can anyone else even come close to that?

I've been NEET for 11 years. Can anyone else even come close to that?

Also please kill me?

Attached: Manic-Watamote.jpg (600x338, 41K)

I'm just a 5 years neetlet. Cant imagine 11 long years.

Attached: 1547589223728.png (637x360, 267K)

kek do your whole life and then we'll talk

1 year NEET here. Looking to at least get a part time job this year.

I've been one for 15 years.

You dropped out of highschool?
How old are you?
Whrn did you started neetdom?
I dropped out of hs at 16 and i am 23 so 7 years a neet

Former neetfag here
I think I went 6 years without a job but my parents threaten to kick me out (this time they actually meant it) so I was forced to get one. It wasn't easy had to lie on my resume to even stand a chance at employment.

That's pretty impressive user, and no I wont kill you. That's not my job I'm only a harbinger of death. Your time is getting close friend. Enjoy it while you can.

Attached: meontheleft.jpg (733x595, 218K)

How's that treating you, user?

you are lying

I'm 30, I graduated when I was 18, went to college for less than a year before going into NEETdom.

Sorry. Four years and I'm about to be homeless. I'm too fat and unexercised for a physical labor job to hire me and my social skills are at a teenage level so people think I'm weird.
My biggest fear and dissapointment is not helping my parents.

How do I lie please help I'm in the same position I'm a fat useless shit and my parents are old I could never hold a job got fired before

This whole post hit me hard.

fhDr489

Join my discord if you can relate to and are willing to openly talk about your experiences with any the following things:
>being NEET/hiki
>being a shut in
>having severe social anxiety
>having agoraphobia
>having avoidant personality disorder
>having any other personality disorders that contributes to you being a loser
>having any kind of bizarre philia (fetish) from isolation or ptsd
>having any kind of mental or physical disability that contributes to the above issues

I just want to talk about this shit with people.

Almost 15 years here.

Dropped out of high-school in Feb 2004 (Australia), first week of Year 11.

Now 31, turning 32 in 2019.

Been 10 years since I dropped out of high school, been NEET for most of that, tried 2 GED programs after high school but I ended up dropping out of those as well and haven't done anything else. I feel you.

>>being NEET/hiki
>>being a shut in
>>having severe social anxiety
>>having agoraphobia
>having any other personality disorders that contributes to you being a loser
>having any kind of bizarre philia (fetish) from isolation or ptsd
Joined, was diagnosed with agoraphobia, anxiety, and depression in my teens but I haven't gotten help in a very long time and the anxiety has calmed down over the years to where I can go outside if I truly wish to without issue, the only thing that makes me regress these days is someone coming my home and I end up shutting myself in my room until they leave.

6 year NEET here, approaching wizardhood

Attached: 1509003644688.jpg (428x524, 70K)

kill yourself rip

Attached: 1547493879181.jpg (860x1214, 351K)

I've been NEET since childhood.

Similar story here. I was jobless for 7 years. Tried my luck on college but failed several times, but failed hard each time, then my father forced me to work for him. I really want to retake college but I don't have the willpower to study anymore, some days I have too much work, and I can't get a better job due to no verifiable work experience, and where I live companies are cutting on personal rather than hiring new people due to recession. It's depressing.
You sound exactly like a friend of mine.

16 years straight, dropped out of high school the first year and i'm now 30 still an agoraphobic in front of my pc everyday

Attached: 1372155746582.jpg (500x566, 43K)

Shit, I don't know. Somewhere between 7 to 9 years. I know I had a job, but I can't remember how old I was when I had it. My medications really fuck with my memory. Regardless i'm looking at lifetime neetdom due to sever mental disorders.

Attached: 1513057794954.png (570x567, 577K)

Any old-ass people who got (somewhat) out of those things welcome?