How to hell do I get Glutes like this? I'm relatively lean and can squat 495 but my ass still looks like cottage cheese...

How to hell do I get Glutes like this? I'm relatively lean and can squat 495 but my ass still looks like cottage cheese. I do Low bar squats twice a week and GHR's once a week to failure.

Attached: Chris Evans Ass.jpg (499x499, 31K)

deadlift

genetics mostly though, I'm a DYEL by fit standards but my glutes look like your pic

You can squat 5pl8 but haven't figured out hip thrusts, Romanians, and sumo deadlifts?

This

Genes determine everything. You're just spinning your wheels OP

Read the Serenity prayer a few times a day

my deadlift is close to 700 pounds, still got disgusting glutes, is it just a matter of getting leaner until they actually look presentable?

I literally just do exactly what my coach tells me to do

deads

Is your coach Bret Contreras? If you want to build glutes, follow the programming of those who build glutes for a living.

R u doing 10 reps of these exercises?

This. Just go full booty routine mode and you will see how much your genetics hold you back.

Romanian split squat, sumo deadlift as variation, RDL, hip thrusts build ass. Sprinting and jumping too.

This is shopped though you should know that

weighted back extensions and the bad girl machine

post glutes so we can advise

Breaking News: Squats are a shit exercise.

No, seriously, they are. They are 100% overrated dogshit. Do and you'll have a plump perfect ass in no time.

Dude if you really dl 700lbs stop saying your glutes are small

Post body

Lmao, I do 3x5 squats once a week with my last pr being 255lb 3x5 and my ass looks like that. Girls in my graduate class (I have to wear dress pants) literally talk about it all the time and one girl grabs and pinches it a lot.

Thanks genetics

Attached: 916684248_preview_Smuglifepepe.png (408x660, 79K)

SS +GOMAD

I have a huge squat ass and no one that I know talks about it :(

It's supposed to be firm and nicely shaped too. Not just big

no I'm not fat too

Post body

Genetics. This guy doesn't squat or work legs at all really. Also he maintains a pretty high bf%. He's probably wearing a girdle

Attached: chris-evans-legs.jpg (500x688, 75K)

>doesn't squat or work legs at all really
And it shows.

>tfw in middle school people made fun of me because I had a big ass
Jokes on them. Women love men with a big ass. I've received many compliments during sex.

They're mediocre for glutes. Great for quads. Then you can't fit into any pants

Genetic

I have exactly the opposite experience.

It's genetic. I get massive glute doms just doing leg press.

>leg press
>massive glute doms
really fired my neurons

If you got deep you’ll feel it in your glutes

> can squat 495 but my ass still looks like cottage cheese.

Bait