Ask a guy who knows everything anything

I can answer any question you may have.

Attached: brucew.jpg (400x450, 72K)

If every stars a sun, whys space so dark?

Attached: 1547452908963.jpg (1460x1394, 834K)

does she loves me?
original of course

will i win her heart

How are you user?
Originano

They are very far away and light can dissipate.

If you don't know her well enough to answer that yourself, the answer is no.

where to find a female that will love me to the point of marriage? that will acknowledge my existence?

What is the cause of suffering?

i hit my head many years ago and the answer to that question has been "okay, I guess" since then
i want you to imagine a chick who you could love no matter what. like even if she cheated on. and then compare this hypothetical girl to yourself (in terms of looks, money, and social status, or whatever you value). she will probably score several points higher than yourself. that should give you a rough idea of what you should be shooting for in terms of a woman who will love you unconditionally. you wont like it but there you go.

-Will there be an afterlife, if so will I specifically enjoy or hate it

-Will there be a new Berserk season

-Will there be a new Overlord season

-What is the color of my cat

-What is the closest food item to me

-What is my discord name

Attached: a single female specimen.jpg (413x413, 11K)

Why my peepee hard?

ORIGINALS COMMENT

existence. optimal satisfaction will gradually fade to boredom over time. even constantly changing positive stimulus will fail to stimulate dopamine production after a while.

Should I fuck my aunt's brains out?

How do you know everything? Osmosis? I'm kinda in the same boat but to each their own I guess.

>-Will there be an afterlife, if so will I specifically enjoy or hate it
yes. you wont remember what happened prior to it so the concept of like/hate will be difficult to apply as you understand it now.
-Will there be a new Berserk season
it has not been announced. a quick google search could have told you that
-Will there be a new Overlord season
ditto
-What is the color of my cat
tabby
-What is the closest food item to me
chips
-What is my discord name
ask again later

arousal
you're misreading the signals of this situation
yes, osmosis.

Will I be able to get a decent job in these next couple days? I really need a job.

What is your current profession? Do you job hop because you know work is just doing the same things over and over?

Just as I thought you might be someone legit. Oh well, I might find something out of the ordinary one day, thanks for entertaining me user.

Attached: cat goes SICKO MODE.jpg (360x360, 33K)

how do I kill myself easily with no skills or barely any resources with very little pain or none

Why are lolis superior?

am i gay

ksnsiekdnqkpsjd

OP is gone due to a panic attack.

rip

orignella origanallo