I lost my virginity to a tranny

I decided to lose my virginity to a tranny. I'm turning 30 this year and the thought of being a 30 year old virgin made me feel insecure. I know a trans girl she looked pretty okay and short enough where I could feasibly fool myself. I decided to make a move on her. I invited her to my house for some dirty stuff, she agreed. The only way I was going to be able to fuck her is if I was backed up to hell, so I did not masturbate for a week leading up to this. My boner was locked and ready.

She started sucking me off and I was struggling to maintain and erection. My boner was struggling to process what was happening. She asked me what was wrong and I used all my mental fortitude to force an erection. She sucked me off furious but holy shit her erotic noises were ruining everything. She sounded like a guy pretending to be a girl (Yes I know what you're going to say) and I was getting semi-soft throughout it all.

Finally I lied and said I wanted to fuck her and I couldn't hold back anymore. She said okay, she took off her skirt and bent over. She had cute panties on and for a split second I felt kind of turned on but then she said "fuck my slutty ass pussy, daddy.". The nausea set in.

40 gallons of lube and fingering her asshole later, it was time. I stuck my overly lubed in this biological male's asshole and it was obscenely tight. My dick could barely handle. She was moaning really grossly and complimented my dick. I needed to get this done so I closed my eyes and fucked the living shit out of her. She was taken aback by my ferocity and told me to slow down but I did not.

I only lasted a minute and blew my wad. She looked back at me and said "Already?" and now with my newly cleared mine mind I looked at her and I puked on the floor.

At least I did it.

Attached: 1541209567904.jpg (461x650, 151K)

Grats OP. I wish I had a tranny or even just a guy to fuck.

Attached: 1545959346057.gif (791x935, 1.11M)

That's why you tell them to shut the fuck up, if they're bottom they'll like being ordered around anyway.

Why would you fuck a tranny if you weren't bi.

>She sounded like a guy pretending to be a girl
eh, voice training is really hard

Is this a real question dude?

did make her(him) lick the vomit off the floor?

Yes, it is. If you aren't attracted to both feminine and masculine qualities, why wouldn't you be grossed out by a transgirl? What would you expect?

you're retarded, only read like 2 lines in the OP, kill yourself

Desperation.

No.

So what happened afterwards user?

Why a fucking tranny OP? Why didn't you just call a whore?
You obviously felt disgusted, after 30 years of your life you still don't know yourself enough to guess what will you find fucking disgusting?
Also why not just call an excort?

>She had cute panties on and for a split second I felt kind of turned on

still managed to
>I needed to get this done so I closed my eyes and fucked the living shit out of her. She was taken aback by my ferocity and told me to slow down but I did not.

kek

also
>I only lasted a minute
that's your ferocity

I told her I ate something bad and I had a stomach ache. Then I sent her home. I didn't want hurt her feelings.

>Why a fucking tranny OP?
Because, she was there. Because she was there. She was there.

>Why didn't you just call a whore?
Pride. I'd fuck 9 more trannies before I did that.

>you still don't know yourself enough to guess what will you find fucking disgusting?
Who said that? I knew I would hate it, from the moment I conceived this scheme I knew I would hate it.

>she she she she she
You might be fooling yourself, but you're not fooling me>I'd fuck 9 more trannies before I did that
I'm sorry user, you're struck with retardation

I'm not fooling myself though. My heart, mind and dick see her as a guy, that doesn't mean you can't be polite though.

But no, I will never fuck a prostitute. Even in my loneliest of days.

Would you also to other pests?

OP how did her ass feel? Was it as good as pussy?

Would I be polite to other trannies? If they're polite to me then I'll be polite to them. This tranny let me stick my peepee in her, she's one of the good ones.

It was pretty ridiculous, honestly. If it wasn't a tranny then I would have blew the second I put it in. It felt completely different from jerking off, my entire dick felt like it was being choked, it was weird.

That blowjob sucked ass though.

>Was it as good as pussy?
How the fuck am I supposed to know?

>My heart, mind and dick see her as a guy
so you fucked a guy how your mind, heart and dick see it
you are officially gay, congrats

You're still a virgin, then. Fucking trannies doesn't count.