What's it like living in here?

What's it like living in here?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1200x720, 932)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlinge-bund-gab-2017-wegen-fluechtlingskrise-21-milliarden-euro-aus-bericht-a-1208179.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_(psychology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
youtube.com/channel/UCAcB68L3Bjori1kFwvlIE9g/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Es ist gut

Roughly this.
Enriched shithole, nukes would have been a nice fate.

Attached: 666.jpg (500x322, 23K)

Pretty good. Legal brothels and all.

What are the neighbors like?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Fucking retards, leeches and old people.

This place is a fucking shithole, everyone is a fucking level 78 degenerate.

Really nice. Good work, tidy and safe cities (for the most part) and cool language

I visited Germany & France in the early 2010. Germany was much nicer

Yeah, France is so much unorganized, poor, dirtier and untrustworthy than Germany lmao. Germany is much nicer. but who am I to say that? Never really lived there.

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (220x314, 8K)

I hate it here and am dreaming of moving out to the US or australia. Probably end up killing myself though as it is way easier.

Attached: 1513055686032.jpg (384x406, 39K)

What do you hate and what is it that you dislike about Germany?

as a tourist it's probably not bad.
Living here is absolutely shit. There are so many obligations, we have the second highest taxes in the world. the only reason people don't realize is that the taxes are partly covered with other names like statutory insurance or membership fee. On top of that you get to see the shitskins walking around on the streets that receive the taxes. Holy fuck every time I drive by that elementary school and see like 90% of the children walking home are shitskins, I really want to floor it.

Holy shit don't you think you're being a little bit racist here?

But you live in Burgerland?

It's okay-ish, the biggest problem is that everyone would be a millionaire here if the god damn government wouldn't tax everything like crazy.
Oh and people who have retired get like 200 euros/month and are living worse than most refugees

i think in comparision to the murrica its quite ok

Pretty much this.
Over 25 billion euros go into refugee help annually

High taxes, ugly girls foreingers everywhere (in cities atleast).
Would not recommend.

Southern germany is ok, most non germans are just asian tourists, economy is good, streets are clean, and citys are still mostly historic due to little bombing raids during ww2.
I dont know why everyone hates on ger in this thread so much (Maybe they are from east germany, in that case haha sucks to be you)

Do you have a source for that 25 billion?

The haters are buttmad poles.

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlinge-bund-gab-2017-wegen-fluechtlingskrise-21-milliarden-euro-aus-bericht-a-1208179.html
I guess this was much more back in 2015

Refugees live better than me and I work fucking 60 hours a week or more. These apartments they live are a luxury for me. They have so much freedom its crazy.

>i want to kill other people for not being the same ethnic group as me
Lol you are insane

>y you not love the brown invaders?
No, I think you are insane

as if americans dont absolutly hate the idea of taking these shitskins. cmon

>you can either love someone or have such a deep burning hatred for them you literally want to mow down schoolchildren because they are not the same ethnic group as you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_(psychology)
Fuck americans

>letting your people get replaced with shitskins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

you can get ez neetbucks here.
woman are still trash. i don't think they are as worse as u.s. women but thats just a matter of time. people here suck too but at least nobody alks to anyone and you will be fine just ignoring everyone. when people talk to me on the streets i just walk on pretending they don't exist and they leave you alone.
it a perfect place to be alone among a society.
make sure you come to western germany or at least a bigger city. remember berlin and hamburg are trash the south is expensive and the suburban east is full of fascists.

what would that change how many it costs overall? These fucking niggers are subhuman. I went to school with turks and arabs before the migrant invasion, and these guys were already bad. They can`t behave, start to hit around and yell on every occasion, and dumb like shit. I remember in 12. class Gymnasium (German High School) and in literature, when I used some lightly eloquent words, these fucking niggers stare at me, then stare at each other, stare back at me and say : ey, speak gay son of a bitch. (ey, spricht schwul hurensohn)

>Idiocracy the LARP
Sounds like nu-germany alright.

>stockholm syndrome
Immigrants are not holding German people hostage.
>replaced
Germans are not being transported somewhere else and then immigrants being placed in their house.

>People with schizophrenia may experience hallucinations (most reported are hearing voices), delusions (often bizarre or persecutory in nature), and disorganized thinking and speech.
>(often bizarre or persecutory in nature),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
You might wanna get yourself checked lad. It gets worse the longer its left untreated

t. beery swine

hope your wife enjoys that big migrant cock

>immigrants are not holding German people hostage.
never been to kreuzberg or nrw then

You probably intentionally started speaking that way to imply they were stupid and beneath them. I know because i have seen this shit happen where some whites will intentionally start talking in this odd formal manner when addressing nonwhites as a way to insult them.

Sorry lad, this is mostly likely what happened. Your story is incredibly unbelievable. I have seen some shit happen in my day but nothing of that sort. You did something else that sparked that behaviour

its really depressing desu schmesu

>Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who habitually fantasizes about a certain thing may constantly accuse other people of doing so instead. It incorporates blame shifting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Comedic exaggeration aside of course

>you are white, you must have been a bad goy!
sure thing mr whiteguilt

I have actually. You obviously have never even stepped foot outside of America.

Than you are probably a dreadlocked antifa cunt telling the world all is well.

for anyone saying "shitskins overrun germany" or some shit like that: they are around 5% of the population rn (including the turks that mass-migrated in the 60s). Besides that there are barely any blacks (black gang culture literally doesnt exist because not enough blacks)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-23-11-55-18.png (919x1489, 181K)

Doesnt even make any sense. If i said they reacted that waybecause you were white, that would make sense. Because the logical conclusion to that is that you just have to stop being white to not have that happen again. Instead thats what you're saying. So i guess you are a jew according to you.

West Germany sucks ass too. More specifically the Ruhrgebiet. Atleast the areas I lived in. I went to school with people that had ties to the arabian clan families. Also had guns held to my head on more than one occassion. Can't even imagine how awful living in the bad parts of Berlin must be like

Listen, there is a BIG difference between saying that there are no problems and saying that we should literally take a machinegun and start mowing down children walking home from school. Come on.

yeah, i would like to live there, but still deciding on where in the country to go.
Germany spends the most money on my field apart from the britbongs, but they're about to leave the EU so Germany it is.

Should i shoot for the east or west of the country?

bullshit. You are either a niggerfucker or went to some lower type of school since I explicitly stated it was in literature class. You are supposed to use higher words there sometimes, it's 12. class. Also, I didn't even speak to the niggers, they just sat next to me and initiated the "conversation", after I answered a question to the teacher.
Same niggers just threw things at peoples faces in class and teachers didn't even went to class anymore. They wrote on the blackboard what we had to learn and didn't even come by sometimes.
People are either like you, who just deny everything, because they don't have to suffer the consequences and think it's made up (ur conveniently forget them), and the people who suffer the consequences and hate niggers to the death.

>guns held to my head
Larping amerifat detected.

nah it's okay

definetely west germany or Berlin. Munich is probably the best German city, but it's very expensive. Also there are nice smaller cities like Erlangen or Marburg. I recommend this channel, I always watch for breakfast

youtube.com/channel/UCAcB68L3Bjori1kFwvlIE9g/videos

every drive by an elementary school? guess how the diagram will look like in 30 years. Remember these animals have a higher reproduction rate

It's lying Jow Forumstards like you who take away all credibility from your arguments. Seriously if you could even make a single truthful post people would be more inclined to listen to you.

Elementary schools in your home Burgerland are not the same as in Europe.

>mudslime youth not having guns
Komm doch mal nen Wocheende ins Ruhegebiet, Jungchen.

true but in the cities you get a different picture. That's why life in smaller cities is much better. They weren't mostly destroyed in the war either like the big cities and have some original German flair.

That demographic is gonna change completely within the next 50 years btw

>Larping amerifat detected.
Sheltered faggot detected

Nothing stops you from getting your own gun, incel.

I mean lets say its true. A couple people in your class were tards. If the problem is people being tards, then why do you not start a campaign against tards? Doesnt it make more sense to fight against the thing you claim to fight against instead of fighting against something else that then leads to indirectly fighting with the problem you were actually supposed to be fighting against?

You are just racist. Its ok to admit it. I wont argue with you about it. Just be honest about it.

>Besides that there are barely any blacks
HAHH! pre 2013 maybe, by now you can't spit without hitting a sheboon with a stoller

Shut the fuck up larping retard.

The laws do actually. Not everyone wants to be another thug ape.

>Hurr larp, hurr amurican.
Shut it antiifa, your wifes bull is resting.

It's pretty comfy. Feel bad for the natives that have issues with us tho.

Attached: frger.png (800x600, 376K)

>complaining about racism
>on Jow Forums

retard trips

Attached: 2oks9pxrob721.jpg (1125x624, 54K)

You really think a criminal wouldn't be able to get a gun over here? Especially if they have connections to the clan families? Then you're just terribly naive and I'm sorry for you

you better back that anecdotal evidence up with data asap because im not seeing what youre seeing. maybe thats cause i live in northern germany (the objectively best part) but who knows :^)

There is statistical evidence that nonwhites make up a trivial portion of the population, yet these guys claim that when they go outside 90% of people are nonwhite.

This basically proves that Jow Forumstards are literally schizophrenics. Having a distorted perception of reality is the main symptom

show me the evidence then

You don't even have to talk to them, turkroaches will start to harass and attack you if you even dare look at their direction.
I'm a very peaceful and respectful guy so if it happens to me it can happen to everybody.

Attached: 1544803927826.jpg (438x414, 115K)

>statistical evidence
>tm Soros inc.

Refer toAnd read the article fully this time
Technically they can. But i know you are larping because the popularity of guns has gone way down. Criminals these days like to use grenades instead because they are far cheaper (grenade is like 5 bucks gun is like 500+). Those who own guns are usually the big shots, and they will not even talk to some random amerilard let alone pull a gun on him. They are experienced and not stupidm They also almost exclusively only use it against eachother.

So the possibility of the story being true is closer to zero than any other number.

The laws allow muslims to get guns but not you? Try harder, larping amerifat.

>Cities are overall pretty clean and safe and there is very little pollution
>civilized traffic because germans generally follow even small rules/laws and are for the most part very considerate
>very good healthcare, unless you need some fringe treatment you're usually covered and dont have to worry
>compared to the rest of the world the government and politicians are rather moderate and there's little to no corruption (in 30 years I've never personally witnessed corruption)
>contrary to non-german media portrayal I think germany is one of the least racist countries

Jow Forumstards rarely step outside the basement, that's why their worldviews come from their echo chamber and alex jones.

Never heard of grenades being used, sounds like you're thinking of sweden. And my story happened like a fucking decade ago when I was still in school you fucking dumbass

>A delusion is firm and fixed belief based on inadequate grounds not amenable to rational argument or evidence to contrary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion
Listening to a Jow Forumstard talking is like reading the DSM

>mudslime clan members following german law
cute thought. They can't even follow their own religion, judging by their alcohol and drug consumption. And by their honor killings.

No its everywhere in Europe now, Slavs recently smuggled in a new shipment.

You were still in school and people were pulling guns on you? Yeah im gonna pass on that one lol. Come up with something more believable next time. Jesus.

Listing to you is like reading a buzzword sjw catalog and you are not even enjoyable to read

Hell on earth.
German women are the biggest feminazi autist whores in existence.
I'm a tall muscular male (186 cm tall, weight 91 kg and can do 2/3/4/5 for one rep) and women either ignore me or reject me.

Also the rapefugee meme is true, those animals are everywhere and stink. We need Hitler a second time.

>No its everywhere in Europe now, Slavs recently smuggled in a new shipment.
Good to know. Haven't kept up on this shit
>You were still in school and people were pulling guns on you?
How is it so unbelievable that teenagers with strong connections to organized crime had guns at school? But please, be my guest and visit the bad parts of the Ruhrgebiet and see what happens. I can recommend the city Essen in particular. More specifically Altenessen, Vogelheim und Altendorf

>worst food in europe
with that, I mean the general quality, not the meals. everyone buys the cheapest discounter shit they can find, and that's the group the market caters to
>good traffic
you need to pay 2000 euros and have to pass an actually hard test, so retards and peasant have to take the bus
>sandniggers everywhere
self explanatory, although we have been getting more and more actual niggers in the last five years or so
>boomers everywhere
germany is one of the oldest nations in the world. boomers are perpetually stuck in the past and still believe that the cdu (merkel) is conservative. they should all be gassed.
>poverty
wages are shit and basically nobody actually owns their house/apartment. germany is rich, but germans are poor.

And the worst thing is that those subhumans get all the sex with the hot white women. Just proves again that women should have no rights and women rights is a straight way into the end of a civilization.

Im not saying no one has guns. Im just disputing the idea that people pulled guns on you, a random kid. Its completely ridiculous and unbelievable

I live in Germany
I wish I was at home so I could post some Islam quots, crime and inbreeding statistics. But considering how you act despite living with these animals yourself, this would probably fall on deaf ears.

I live in lower saxony, in one of the most enriched cities. I will back that up when I come home and this thread is still alive in like 4 hours.

>people should have their rights taken away because im a worthless subhuman and naturally nobody wants to have sex with me
Jow Forumstards never disappoint

Attached: lol.jpg (991x902, 60K)

Nothing unusual in NRW, especially at a WE around Trainstations or Clubareas.

I don't really see this happen. But I'm also not in the dating scene. From what I heared from friends, they just fuck with nearly everybody and don't differentiate at all.

>Women are people
Good joke

I make sure that you are the first that will come in the oven when the 4th Reich begins under Bjoern Hoecke.

decent, but if you live there you are actively taking a part in destroying europe, fuck the EU and all its little german slave drones

I know it's hard to believe because it does sound like something that would only happen in an american ghetto but it is true. You have to understand the mindset of these people. They come from very wealthy and powerful families, they have been raised surrounded by crime and they know their victims can't do anything. All of that coupled with raging hormones and a strange view on dominance and masculinity leads to shit like this

did I ever deny that I'm racist? I thought my posts were clear. It's justified.
It works something like that: you are a little happy kid and have no prejudices. Than in school, with your first contact, you see these dark skinned people acting like chimpanzees, always loud, always yelling like apes as a reaction, always violent. You think: ok, it's just these people. Time goes on, it doesn't change, and the more sandniggers you get to know, the more you see that it's not ust "some tards". Instead of maturing with age, they just become more violent and aggressive. Then people like you come and tell I'm a nazi and bad for building my opinion on what I see in real life, so I start looking in the internet, how they behave elsewhee. And it's ALL THE SAME SHIT or worse.
No, it is not some tards, it is a characteristic of their species
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
If you deny that, you deny reality. I will sent more links and pics when I'm home, keep the thread up
Also which cuck deleted my first post?

That's because you are an angry sperg and only attract gay males, not women.

Just post facts, not islam quotes or whatever. You Jow Forums incels really need to fuck off this site and take your circlejerk elsewhere.

>implying you are not the newfag minority
lefties and their selfabsorption

I bad those "guns" were blank pistols or something.
Shitskins like to act gangsta with those things all the time.

I kinda doubt that. Never saw any barrel obstructions in them. And even if they were, they still could have blown a hole in my head. And these were definitely the kind of people that would have real guns

Doubtful they have loads of real guns
I also invite you to put a blank gun against your temple and pull the trigger for a lark. Hope your area has a nice burn center and your gf is into scars.

Umm, sweety, Jow Forums was created on this website first.
You are being highly ignorant of our culture, which I find offensive.

not saying blank guns can't fuck you up if you press them against you but still everybody who's 18 and older can buy one.
Officially you need the "Kleiner Waffenschein" to legally conceal carry it but shitskins don't care anyway.