Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: GOALS.png (710x500, 30K)

yes, 1% of men can do 5/6/7/8

1/2/3/4 is stronger than 95% of men

All the percentages should move up more

Has whoever wrote this been outside or to a gym? Most people at my gym arent even close to 1234 this is bs

This

I seriously hope no one posting on this board is below 3/4/5/6 for reps

cope

change gym

post body with timestamp

Maybe if you compare it to the average gym goer that has been lifting for at least 2 years consistently

true

no it's not :)

>1% of gym goers can OHP 200 kg
RlY mKs u ThNk!!!!

If by “stronger” you mean “post better workout numbers.”

Gym strength and real world strength are two different. You may be able to move arbitrary weight up and down, but Bubba the offensive linemen will still fuck you up out of a 3 point stance.

0.01% of men is roughly a population the size of los angeles

>real world strength
you are mentally retarded

>take 10 random guys
>on average 2 out of those 10 guys squat 6 plate, deadlift 5 plate, bench 4 plate and OHP 3 plate
>Is this true?

Do you not see how retarded this is by yourself?

Attached: 1555588292360.jpg (501x571, 56K)

And you’re 5’10 and would get washed by a 6’1 guy who works construction.

>80,000,000 men can OHP 5 plate
fucking nice

im 187cm and a chemist. i dont give a shit what some subhuman nigger who lifts cinderblocks becuse his brain is of the same tier as my dogs can do vis a vis washing.

what does the 1/2/3/4 even mean? sorry im a brainlet

>real world strength
It's not like the muscle you put on though lifting is fake or weaker than muscle put on through working you fucking goober.

Attached: 1550574872387.gif (607x609, 514K)

lurk

This seems more likely.

Does anyone have real numbers and references?

i have been thanks

1 plate ohp, 2 bench, 3 squat, 4 diddly

Terminal case of “mad on the internet”

Obviously it progresses linearly. That's why every 10th guy I see outside has cannonball delts, because he can OHP 180kg.

find a better job trash person your functional strength isnt going to get you out of poverty you coping retard

I'd be interested to see this but you just know that they'd do some self reported survey and everyone would estat their lifts

As if it would increase flatly at 10 percent per incriment...

>ohp is clean and jerk
>bech is triple-ply equipped with 2 commands
>squat is triple ply equipped half-squat in lolfed
>deadlift is strongman event with straps, hitching, suit and special barbell.

Attached: 1410433235411.jpg (640x422, 131K)

Let 'men' be guys between 18 to 50 years and even then it's something more like:
>70%
>90%
>97%
>99%
>99,999%

change your gym

why?

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

97%
99%
99.99%
Practically nobody
Literally nobody

There, fixed them for you. I really hope the image is bait. Also I say this as someone with 2/3/4/5.5

That OHP is a push press
That bench is multiply equipped
That squat is high, multiply equipped, and done with a monolift
That deadlift is done with straps, hitching, a deadlift suit and a soft lockout

>thinking more than even 1 in 100 men can ohp 135 lbs
Sometimes you need to step back from the internet for a second and think about how little most people care about lifting

you dont even lift, do you?

most plausible numbers in this thread

this is almost true, if it counts for the % of lifting men. Otherwise (when you compare to all men) it's probably
99% 1/2/3/4
99.99% 2/3/4/5
99.9999% 3/4/5/6
practically nobody
literally nobody

t. 2/3.25/5/6

You think OHP is the hardest of 1/2/3/4? Genuinely asking, I'd probably agree.

Not the guy you quoted but the proportions get busted every time you add +1 plate to every lift.
Going from 1 plate OHP to 2 plate OHP is not compareable to going from 4 Plate DL to 5 Plate DL.
>tl;dr: yes

It's probably the least done lift of the 4 among most people. So in addition to most people not lifting, even most who do probably dont train OHP or bench enough to have carryover.

This.
Even some of the people that don't lift do a pushup or pullup from time to time so their chest/back aren't completely weak, but pretty much no one who doesn't lift trains shoulders.

This is more likely

I made this image. Yes it is true.

pls just leave if you won't respect our ways reddit

This, you guys seriously overrate how weak the average faggot is
I was on a cruise ship and I wanted to flex on qts and get a pump before I went swimming so I went to the gym. They don't have a rack (for obvious safety reasons) so I just did seated dumbell press instead of OHP. I could tell everyone in the gym was staring at me as I pu
mped out 3x10 of 30kg dumbell presses, even though I'd be called a weak phaggot on here

then lurk MOAR

These stats are for all men, not just gymgoers.

not even close.
1/2/34 is probably stronger than 95% and 2/3/4/5 is stronger than 99.9%. Anything stronger is incredibly rare.
Not even one in a million men can OHP 5 plates.

>10% of men can ohp 4plates

Attached: EC56CE79-FB31-40B5-8271-BE087789D71F.png (399x281, 89K)

This,
You're going to have a hard time trying to convince anyone that 40% of men can do a 180kg deadlift.

>mfw I see people at my gym mixed gripping 1pl8

Attached: 200pcbodr.gif (279x350, 2.55M)

the dumbest bait ever posted on this website

Let your handler know I apologize

Reminds me of when I was in high school and it was apparently impressive to bench 145.

Lmao I took a weightlifting class in HS and when I reached 1pl8 lmao for 5 reps everyone in the class gave me high five and acted impressed. God I miss those days.

Indeed, I too miss the days of easily impressing people with very mediocre lifts.

Because any person does any of this retarded equipped powerlifting bullshit right

>30% of men can ohp 2 plates
I don’t know, you tell me if it’s real.

Probably a survey where people just put they do 1/2/3/4 to not look weak.
30% of the population is definetly not doing 1/2/3/4, you can tell by just looking at them

Everyone knows that being in the top 1% does not make you world record league...

im new to this, what is 1/2/3/4?

1 wife, 2 children, 3 car garage, 4 pets

1 minute plank, 2 pushups, 3 bodyweight squats and 4 situps

That's the number of 20kg/45lb plates on each side of the bar for OHP, Bench Press, Squat and Deadlift.
So 1/2/3/4 is 60kg/135lb OHP, 100kg/225lb bench, 140kg/315lb squat, 180kg/405lb deadlift.

Attached: 8C18D2C6-D715-4BFF-A3D6-CA2D80E67E8A.jpg (604x555, 44K)

kill yourself, faggot

each number is a big boy plate (20kg/45lbs) on each side of the bar (20kg/45lbs).

1pl8: 60kg / 135lbs
2pl8: 100kg / 225lbs
3pl8: 140kg / 315lbs
4pl8: 180kg / 405lbs
etc.

The 1/2/3/4 is reference to the 4 big lifts as a 1 rep* max:
Strict Overhead Press / Bench Press / Squat / Deadlift

Sometimes people will say 1/2/3/4/5, adding pullups at the start with 40kg/90lbs (no bar) and the other lifts going up by a plate respectively (100kg OHP rather than 60kg)

*The 1 rep max point is sometimes debated, some people think it is or should be a 5 rep max, but in powerlifting your total is always 1 rep, so i personally believe its 1rm.

How the fuck should I be able to bench 100kg with 62kg bw?

Yes, because one man in every hundred is in world record contention
I'd actually say if you're just looking at raw numbers and not adjusting for age/physical activity, that 1/2/3/4 would put you in the >99th percentile. Even looking at gym goers, I'd say >90% of them can't do 1/2/3/4.

>some people think it is or should be a 5 rep max
it's for a single because it's the only balanced way to do it. Repping deadlifts is much more taxing than repping OHP for example

by not being a twink faggot

>30% of men can OHP 2 plates

lmao who made this?

Been lifting for 5+ years and have seen a 2plat ohp maybe three times ever, if that. all roiders or fat

I agree, it's just that i've seen a lot of people more recently claiming it's for 5 reps. Maybe it's a new meme, I haven't really come on this site for a long time

>counting the bar

>Argues that construction workers are brainlet subhumans compared to him as a chemist
>Does not even care to write without typos in half of the words

I wonder why nobody takes this serious

>1 wife, 2 children

those are rookie numbers

Attached: LDS.jpg (808x480, 73K)

>bodyweight squats are exactly equal to squatting the bar
the brain on this one

Sry bra I am dyel

Fuck man, I starded at 55kg. Thank god i will bulk until 70kg at least

you seriously think 1 in 10 men can OHP 180kg?

1% of men is motherfucking ~ roughly 35 MILLION. I motherfucking doubt that 35 million people can do 5/6/7/8
Fuck you OP, you triggered me

>10% of men can ohp 4pl8

This, most men don't lift or do sports at all.

manlet and a gymcel who is on low dose
did i get that right?

Fuck no. I recently had a discussion and they all called me arrogant when I said "Every man can squat 100 kg in 3 months or less given a good program and eating enough food".

Even when I clarified it got me 2 years until I could squat 140 kg, cause I had no clue about anything, they called me arrogant and you need at least one year to squat 100 kg.

People are weak af and think this is somehow heavy weight.

the bar rests on your back, you are not lifting it

>10% of men can ohp 4plate

Attached: arno breker costanza.jpg (275x447, 33K)

>1/2/3/4 is stronger than 60% of men.
You are telling me that 4 men out of every 10 can do 135 overhead? That is bullshit. All they guys I work with could do 75 if you threatened them with a blowtorch. Some could 100, maybe one guy could do 115.

Yes. Every fifth guy you see on the street can OHP 140kg easily.

They're right you do sound arrogant

>typos
giving a shit about internet words
lmao you dumb fa g

that's because you live in söyland, you have to take the average of all the world, a big part of which does physical work, not the average from your office of cucks

mad on the internet
>but right

Construction workers are weak as fuck

This is retarded for multiple reasons:

The 1/2/3/4 stat is retarded because most men can't do that their first time in the gym and more than 60% of men don't lift

The 10% increase per plate is statistically retarded because the harder a strength range is to reach, the fewer people will be in that range

The world records are retarded without context because the squat/bench/deadlifts numbers are in equipment

All in all, these numbers werely clearly pulled
out of the ass of someone who doesn't know anything about lifting or statistics.

no it isn't
whoever made this is severely coping with their own weakness
1234 is stronger than 20% of men
2345 stronger than 30%
3456 stronger then 40%
4567 just halfway
5678 is a decent number, about 70%
actual world league starts at 10/11/12/13

>be me
>get dumbells
>carry them home with real world strength
>unpack and use them at home gym
>can't lift
>I only have realworld strength and no gym strength

Attached: DC596E23-79CE-48C5-AF86-BE9BA8B0FB3C.jpg (750x1062, 421K)