Hair Loss thread

How are you coping lads?

Attached: norwood-scale-1024x795.png (1024x795, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/KdII1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm fine. same hairline since high school and i'll be 30 by the end of the year

>born with this hairline
It was over before it even began

Attached: FE11A2CF-F598-4B94-853F-47773792E990.jpg (587x746, 398K)

I'm at about a III, i have a mullet too so i look like a fucking creep. I love it

I've had II since I was 12

doing fine, thank you.

Attached: myhair.jpg (269x480, 25K)

V for me!

>ple halp

>born with II
>scar on head took even more
>one eyebrow turned completely white a couple years ago
hair has never been my strongpoint, i just keep it buzzed down and try to forget about it

Hair looks great breh what do you do tell your hairdresser/barber to get it like that

Been III since I was like 16.

body hair tarnsplant this summer
it's kinda ironic in my case
>late stages of norwood repear
>entire body covered in ultra thick bush
apparently body hair is resitant to DHT so there is a chance i won't have to get another transplant after this and my hair will actually stay on my head
wish me luck bros

I mixed Nizoral & peppermint oil into my head & shoulders and it’s slowed down shedding big time.

I'm at around "3vertex". Rest of my body is hairy as fuck. My shoulders almost look like you could house a small family of birds in the hair.

>born with this hairline
cope
you are balding and I guarantee you it wasn't nearly as bad when you were 13
>dude I always had that hairline
yeah no

I bet it looks like shit, body hair has different color, texture and length, and it's not only resistant to dht it actually NEEDS dht that's why some men look like hairy apes and women have very little body hair, good luck when you ever want to take finasteride or other dht blocker to save the rest of your natural head hair, the transplanted ones will fall out and vice versa
should've done fue from the back and sides and get on fin/dut

solid bait

it's very common, people say there is no correlation but I don't believe this BS, it's pretty clear to me that it's because of DHT, which turns you into a bald headed hairy ape

i've been waiting for 2 years with transplant to wait untill my balding stops, not gonna lose any more hair from my head
it's not

Gonna get a hair piece soon.

They use the back of head hair mostly, the body hair fills in the gaps and adds density.

They dont just go full pubes on your head

Most eastern europeans have fucked up hairlines

28 and rocking a buzzcut right now. Shit sucks since I used to have heavy and healthy hair but by the time I was 27 the hair on top of my head was ridiculously thin compared to the rest of my head and it looks silly. It's better than trying to cling onto what was lost at least and some girls like it.

what does your wife thinks

>4channel
>wife

Started receding at around 17/18. Almost 28 now and it's starting to thin out on top... Took a bit longer to get to this stage than I thought which is good but I have a baby face

I'm going to look fucking weird when it comes time for the bic lol

then plannig to kys after 30?

Don't have a wife, but in general I pull it off pretty well from the compliments I've gotten. It helps that I'm a naturally hairy motherfucker and can grow a thick beard In no time.

>bald
>beard
is there a bigger meme than this
ultimate cope
if you're shaving hear just go full skinhead, it's not like peope aren't already looking at your chrome dome

I'm not bald though, did you read my original post? I have a buzzcut. Also you're the one coming off as coping because you can't grow a beard.

I agree, it's a big coping meme, makes your head look upside down, and with the amount of people who are balding in 2019 and every faggot trying to cope with le beard meme, good hairlines are scarce as fuck and just like women always mention height in a few years they will be mentioning hair or even hairlines/non balding men specifically because it's gonna be such a rarity, if you are not a manlet and you manage to keep your hair you are fucking golden set for the future of fucking bitches that coping bearded bald fags and manlets will only be able to dream about

i can
but it makes me look like ultimate redditor
i got sick of beards becasue of the so(y)males
decided to go full skinhead besides
i have a really nice defnied jaw and beard covers it, not gonna do this

Hair is getting weak and weaker. I guess it gonna be there till 30 (im 25).
If not just shave it like a man, in my country hair transplant is fucking expensive

Attached: IMG_20190427_135917.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

in every country good hairtransplants are expensive
even in US you can pay couple thousand dollars for something that will look decent

I have 2. Definitely receded a bit but when I look at old pics of me as a babby with a skinhead, the hairline isn't crazy different. All men on both sides of my family are bald, save for one so I just hope I can avoid it until my 30's.

I was at the same point at around 24. I haven't fallen for the bald meme since I still have hair on my head, but you might want to start cutting your hair shorter. The longer your hair is the worse the thinning looks. As for hair transplants, personally I wouldn't do it but if you have the money and the faith that it'll look good then do you you have to do.

>in a few years they will be mentioning hair

try now. Women at work, (I unfortunately work with pure women) inspect hairlines in the same way Jow Forums and lookism does. If only you knew how much women care about appearance.

Buy hair concealers on amazon, boom youve now added like 5 years of longevity to your hair. Just use hairspray to keep em on.

Why cope when you can cure?
archive.li/KdII1
This doesn't mention Vitamin K2, but go ahead and look into that since it decalcifies arteries.

I'm 40 and I had a full head of hair all the way to the age of 34

Attached: 5443334.jpg (425x355, 32K)

34 is a good run. a friend of mine started balding at 16.

>34
by that time you're supposed to have wife, kids and shit
hair only matters in your 20s

>you're supposed to have wife
DELETE

Attached: 1355522.png (633x758, 29K)

How long does it take for a hairline to recede?

I've been looking at my one for a whole year now and it's been in the same place.
My dad's bald so......I could be the next victim.

Attached: 423dcd7b419070588d649d67536d635b.jpg (640x640, 41K)

>34

at what age are you truly safe?

I though I was home free when I got to my 30's with a full hair line and without a single hair lost.

Just bite the bullet and buy one.

You will never go back.

Attached: unjust yourself 1.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

50. Look at any hollywood star, if they make it to 50 its never leaving.

My hair looks like that and I'm 20. Think I'm gonna shave it in a week and go monk mode until I'm out of college.

Attached: q9hbn0vlwx621.png (1591x1642, 64K)

I keep seeing videos of these popping up, but I'm not sure where you would even buy one or get it done. I've looked, but I have no clue.

>Purposely does the before shot in harsh lighting and the after in perfect lighting
Yeah I'm sure there aren't any problems with this wig hiding somewhere.

we live in times where scientist can take pics of black holes WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THERE ANY ACTUALL WORKING HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS
WHERE THE FUCK IS HAIR CLONING
IF I HAVE TO SELL MY SOUL TO THE CHINKS FOR SOME NICE HAIR SO BE IT

hop on fin asap.

anyone wants to trade some balding wojaks?

Attached: 1508109980462.jpg (498x594, 100K)

This was the state of my hair a few years ago before I took the buzzpill. Imagine having full hair everywhere except the top of your head.

Attached: JUST.jpg (649x672, 37K)

I have V and it is the big gay. shave my head daily to prevent the island of hair from forming

I don't have to imagine. Pic related; adjust for 2019.

Attached: 1444339313047.jpg (1200x475, 211K)

Well I started balding at 20 but I hopped on finasteride so I don't have to cope.

you are fucking retarded

>have hair
>buzz it anyway
Cba going to a barber every 4 weeks

he is not, you are balding.
if you do not hop on finasteride now, you'll be the one making these shitty threads a year from now.

im not that guy but I was born with a "receding hairline" even have pictures from my childhood where it is obvious

fina wont do shit except wreck my dick

how old are you now?

Type V a.
35 yo now, was a bit tough in the beginning (20s).
But kept fit and got confident with my hairline. Usually cut whats left once or every two week and of course I miss the wind in my hair when riding a bike :P. Funny thing is that it doesn't seem to be a big deal to girls (there is always exceptions). Guess as long as bald men gets daughters the next generation of baldies will make it to.
Stay positive

Attached: bald.jpg (278x400, 22K)

23yo ,already shaving it for 2 years. Sexiest gf i got was during my bald times so it`s pretty ok. I never had problem with it.

>it's getting worse even though I'm using minoxidil
I can't take much more of this brehs. I have a big fucking cranium and am going to look like Evan McMullin if I go for the "just shave it bro" meme, I already tried it once

Attached: 1530870485847.jpg (470x564, 37K)

Shaved my head and never looked back.

Just confidence bro, burself:)

tried fin/duta?

Because it is inconsequential. Being a man is being able to cope. Hou will have hardships, some you initiate and others that are forced upon you.

that's how i ended up
minox didn't do shit for me, matter of fact i think it just speed up the process

I can't bring myself to take fin after learning that it's part of the mtf trans hrt regimen. Even a "relatively" low risk of gyno/ED/test-lowering side effects is too much for me.

you can take your bullshit philosophy and stick it up your ass faggot
i want some hair

I'm growing this shit out to 12inches or more. Fuck it.

Attached: 20190427_173443.jpg (3264x2448, 926K)

looks perfect bro you are just delusional
thats just a mature hairline relax bro
no problems here either

>after learning that it's part of the mtf trans hrt regimen.
yea because when you are a tranny you don't want to be bald even more or have body hair, I don't see how that's discouraging for you
I think gyno is pretty uncommon and you can always get a surgery to cut your glands out and never worry about it again, ed is like 2% and goes away when you stop, as for test lowering it actually should leave you with more pure test since it doesn't need that much to convert to dht anymore.
Its just a question of how bad do you want it, I've heard many people say they would never touch minoxidil LET ALONE fin, but when their hairloss got into an advanced stage where it's not possible to cover that shit up or the 'shave it' meme doesn't look good on them and real desperation kicks in, they take every drug possible including fin or even estrogen therapy regretting for not taking action earlier

I'm always glad Jow Forums has doctors on hand

Here is the problem, you haven't developed yourself enough as a man if you think losing hair on the top of your head is nearly life ending.

saw palmetto 450-900mg/day, .25 microneedling with peppermint and rosemary oil 1x day

fuck off
give me your hair then if you think it's not important

I bet your voice isn't a low one. Finboys always have puffy faces and high voices, and often vote liberal or democratic.

Attached: 1553477981520.png (334x346, 120K)

everything's better than being a bald cuck

There isn't much left to give anymore. :)

Has anyone had any luck with peppermint oil?

Attached: IMG_20180420_173953__01.jpg (1212x901, 243K)

fuck off baldie

Just thinning on the sides, don't care.

Telling people to "just shave it all off bro" is horrible advice. Most guys do not have the face shape along with the general skull shape to pull off a bald or even buzzcut look without looking like a weirdo.

I've heard Rosemary Oil works

norwood 2 here. I just get an undercut, it's the only style that looks decent with my shit hair

Just wait for Replicel. I'm rocking a buzz cut until I can get my hair cloned in the future.

I look like a plucked chicken buzzed, but the more I lift the better I can pull it off. I have a gay alien skull so I need to gain weight and take the neck pill.

Minoxidil can cause you to shed hair first but itll regrow stay strong

>just buzzed it all off
>still taking fin
the best of both worlds :^)

Attached: IMG_0536.jpg (720x1280, 86K)

bullshit, they don't

based bald-ignorance poster

Imagine being this much of a baldie cuck

anyone use morr-f here? minox + finasteride combined in a topical

Bros I'm only 20 and it's already this bad. Not only are my temples really far back but the hair overall is way thinner than it used to be. When I shower and I run my hand through my hair it's covered in hair. It wasn't like that before...
I have tried nettle and it has helped. I noticed less hair falling off when I run my hand through my hair but that is pretty much it. Anything that could help that doesn't have too much side effects?

Attached: 20190428_011627.jpg (2448x1404, 1.17M)

IIa till probably iva by the time i'm 50
which isn't too bad compared to the others I guess.

Attached: 1432870047169.png (551x277, 281K)

starting to get that III there, real thinned out on one side and starting on the other. I'm in a play about the 60s right now so I'm gonna keep growing it out and take the middle stuff thats still thick into a pompadour, but after that I'm quitting hair, buying clippers and just keeping it buzzed down.