/britfeel/

image past it's use by date, edition

Attached: bfaltdaysmol.jpg (1200x873, 890K)

>went to bed early last night thinking I'd feel better after a long sleep
>still feel really poorly

think I might die by the end of the week lads...

12kg and 6kg are hiding behind my computer on the desk. 8kg is under the coffee table. They're a bit scared of the builders

OP is a total fagoid

I made this thread and the last 1 but I'm not that faggot

I fucking hate gays, trannies and bisexuals
oh and nonwhites.

On me way to the gym. Gonna try and smash 13 minutes for the navy run

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-093807.jpg (1080x1920, 1.27M)

Sing Mr. Songbird
Sing Mr. Songbird
Sing Mr. Songbird
You help to keep my troubles away

Attached: tim 2 sing sum musik.png (1054x526, 69K)

Are you talking about your cattos lad?

Are you gonna go to five guys after

Not this time!. I had five guys yesterday. Today I'm gonna go home and wait for me parcel and cook dinner

Attached: Screenshot_20190123-094243.jpg (1080x1920, 689K)

Yes. Here they are. Rare picture of 6kg

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 1.15M)

>I had five guys yesterday
typical slut

He's not wrong though. Don't fall into an alpha turbo dicklet rage just because some tranny fags put your mushroom dick to shame.

What's your parcel? Do you wanna play csgo tonight

phwoar what a sexy cat

Trannies are worthless anyway, the size of their dick is not relevant when they wont reproduce and they'll off themselves.

New running shoes to replace the ones in the pic. The black ones ATM are like two sizes two big and giving me blisters on the back of me ankle. We can play cs tonight sure but I'm in bed by 10-11 these days

That's a beautiful catto lad. Does (s)he like a brush? Mine would have my arm off if I tried.

Attached: zz002.jpg (4000x2248, 1.01M)

Worthless to you maybe. I love when a big dicked and big balled trannies sack is slapping against my arse.

>Actually got a job
>Call centre, can start on the 4th or the 25th of Feb
Not too sure what I should do lads; any advice? Should I bite the bullet and strike while the iron is hot or cling onto the last month of NEETdom I can?

Attached: 1517686167895.jpg (910x826, 59K)

>getting fucked by the tranny

Depends how hard up for money you are.

go and try it lad, if you don't like then just leave.

Bit odd that your feet have shrunk. Just call when you want to play I'll probably be on

Don't be lewd.
Yes I have a glove brush that she really likes. Sometimes she will get a knot in her fur and she lets me pull it apart to get it out. Absolutely loves it when I do that starts dribbling all over me

who would you most rather fuck lads

Attached: FKrQ22L.jpg (1080x889, 267K)

Not particularly hard up, making minor savings just sitting on JSA; but a month of work at minimum wage is still a chunk of pennies that I might need at some point

Do contracts work like that? Newfag to the normalfag sphere, so I was under the impression that a contract means you're locked in with your soul unless you get canceraids

Attached: 1491162486767.jpg (500x375, 44K)

probably the one on the right if I really had to.

Glove is a good solution, I think mine just hates someone who isn't her grooming her. 6kg looks like she's part Turkish Angora with the shape of her face.

You're wearing spats without shorts?

they literally can't stop you from leaving lad, you are probably on a probationary period when you start anyway.

Fuck me
>12 hours nightshift
>back in tonight
>wide awake and cant sleep
Even tried counting in my head, counted right up until 800 but still wired.

What happens if you break a bone and can't work? You end up homeless or is their something to help you?

Most people unwind before bed when they get home desu. Have a bath, drink something milky then try again.

>250 a month
Why not get a job? Fuck that.
I'm on near minimum wage and get about 1400~

Attached: 1547408947501.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

There's ESA instead of JSA, when I broke my hand last year the job centre automatically put me on it.

I have no idea what they are, my sisters cat gave birth to them and I think she's just a normal cat. They are very beautiful though and very fluffy. 12kg is fluffy even though he looks short haired

I dont have any hot water and im lactose intolerant, I got home at 8 and ive been unwinding since then, thanks though

>Why not get a job?
You think I'm not trying? Living here is horrible
There's no jobs and even the job agencies are full of people more qualified than me without anxiety.

In that case I think dad was a breed of some sort. Are they all siblings?

Agencies where I live have plenty of menial labour, no quals required

Attached: 1546212203738.jpg (409x409, 48K)

In that case there's the alternative version of a hot water bottle and alcohol. Not enough to get pissed, just a couple to relax you.

Yep from the same litter

>lactose intolerant
Imagine being a less evolved subhuman. When eugenics is implemented the lactose intolerants will be the first to go

And you took three, good on you lad. Funny how only big boi turned out massive.

Well its only fair if I get to fuck them they get to fuck me. Its twice the pleasure after all.

reminder chika is a vapid whore

Attached: q4iql1mq42s11.jpg (640x854, 113K)

I got one in a factory but they would only give me one day a weak no matter how much I asked for more, then they just stopped asking me to come in altogether. Life sucks

They were born in my flat so I've been with them their entire life. There were 5 in total but my oneitis had one and her mum's friend had the other. My oneitis' cat is a tiny baby

I don't know what a spat is. Im wearing leggings from Victoria's secret's sports line as I was recommended them by a girl at the gym

Us lactose intolerant lads are more evolved. You're the only species that drinks milk after weaning.

Bollocks. Your body basically shuts down if you have a tiny bit of milk. Absolute state of milklets

Again reasonable suggestion, but I dont have any alcohol and id feel horrible when I get up in 6ish hours. Just going to try reading until my eyes get heavy, one more shift then ive got two days off, hope its a quick one
Yeah im ginger as well lad, god left me unfinished. Cant say being a genelet ever held me back in life though.

>When eugenics is implemented the lactose intolerants will be the first to go
How exactly do you plan on killing off 2/3rds of the human race then?

It's good you kept them together lad. It sounds like your oneitis' cat is the runt, I think mine was too because she's always been 3.5kg. The black and white one with no ears I posted earlier is my neighbour's cat.

Attached: IMG_061618.jpg (4000x3000, 806K)

Spats are leggings for men, unlike women though you wear them under shorts

>basically shuts down
What kind of fragile milky lad are you that your body shuts down with a bit of gas?

Is it true that gingers are well endowed? An evil sense of humour god has by giving sexually repulsive gingers big dongs.

Mine doesn't shut down, I just get really itchy. Don't confuse intolerant with allergy.

Not him but unironically the best way to wipe them out is to stop helping them. They'll starve, die from disease or wipe each other out.

Every time someone in the thread mentions being ginger you start going on about our dicks. Keep your degeneracy to yourself.

Might make another bacon sarnie lads, anyone want one?

Attached: 1537566413473.jpg (206x244, 14K)

add lettuce and tomatoes pls

Give them a bit of milk
I'm not. I'm lactose tolerant masterrace
*makes you drink 4 pints of whole milk*
*prepares your grave*

Yes I do lad, with ketchup please.

Any turkey rashers lad

Gonna have myself a cheeky little wank lads

Attached: 1527246897466.jpg (888x640, 140K)

You're still confusing milk intolerance with allergy. I wouldn't die, anaphylaxis with milk is rare and doesn't affect a third of the planet.

Nobody cares what you think milklet

Is there a breed name for this type of cat. I've never owned one but a landlord I used to live beside had two black cats that looked exactly like that and they were the nicest cats I've ever met. I'd really like to get one someday.

>have agonising toothache yesterday
>Have a packet of ibuprofen
>Choice between toothache yesterday or severe stomach upset today
>Take the ibuprofen
>Toothache was cured
>Bowels are going off like Krakatoa today

Eating 5,250 calories yesterday probably didn't help either

Last few days before I start my first ever salaried job. 8 hours a day.

Pray for me lads

Milklets are vile creatures to be fair. The very definition of non-white subhumans.

Yes it's called the big boi breed

Attached: big boi.jpg (1919x1143, 802K)

Exactly mate. Kills 2 birds with 1 stone. All those brown and black milklets will be genocided for being milklets and nobody can call us racist. They might call use milkists but I really don't care

>sulkanon only drinks milk

I'm a proud milkist I am.

Trve aryan milk race

No, she's just a British moggy as far as I know, her parents were farm cats. If you go to a shelter and choose one from a litter that's been handled from birth you'll get a well mannered one lad, the critical bit is asking how much they're used to human contact. Mine hadn't been handled at all and she was wild for the first few years, she jumped on me from the banisters as I was walking upstairs once and scared the shit out of me. She's mellow now though, she's old.

Attached: l2i.jpg (4128x2322, 634K)

Any milk man in? Popping to Korova anyone want anything?

Attached: milk man.jpg (1784x1075, 199K)

>milklet
>autism
>long arms
who here /neanderthal/?

>sulkanon doesn't know what he's talking about
>argues anyway
>resorts to ad milkinem argument

moloko plus please lad

*puts on some Beethoven*

Pint of your coldest gold top me mugger

Immodium usually sorts out that problem for me. Ever try it?

I'm arresting the pair of you under suspicion of being lactose intolerant. You're going straight to the milklag for retolerantizing

Good luck lad, remember you might hate it but this is the next chapter of your life and overall a good thing

That bunged me up so bad I got trapped wind in my stomach in the middle of the night, I woke up and thought I was dying. The doctor came out and gave me a shot of buscopan and I've never felt relief like it in my life. If you're a farty user like me be careful with immodium.

Let the past die
Kill it, if you have to

That's the only way to become what you were meant to be

You do not have to drink milk but it may harm your defence if you do not drink milk when questioned. Any quantity of milk you refuse to drink may be given in evidence.

Fair cop, I'll come quietly.
Look! An anime character!
*legs it*

Remember that moloko pus sulker? He was a right mong, would like to do vred to him and some good old ultraviolence

Attached: clockwork-orange.jpg (1120x630, 160K)

*pulls out 1 pinter*
*lobs it at your head*
*milk explodes all over you*
You're milked mate. Go on seven-of-Cravendale, get some full fat down him

'Ate racists
'Ate incels
'Ate conservatives
'Ate anime
'Ate personalities
'Ate rock music
Simple as.

ate ya mam out last nite tho dinn'i waheyyy

'ate lactose free
'ate lactose intolerants
'ate milklets
love milk
simple as.

>'Ate anime
Say that to my waifu mate and see what happens.

*wriggles free with milk lube help*
*hides in the snow, invisible*
*confused milkcops walk off scratching their heads*