What is your opinion in pedophobia?

What is your opinion in pedophobia?

Attached: 1232132.jpg (1200x1601, 346K)

it makes sense, but if people were really concerned about their children's safety they wouldn't have had kids in the first place.

Antinatalism is the way to go.

Reeee I hate pedos reeee

tell me this picture is fake/satire

>Pedophilia (prepubescent children)
Immoral, degenerate, all pedophiles should be castrated immediately. Disgusting
>Hebephilia (pubescent children)
Still immoral, still really strange, wouldn't want a hebephile as my neighbour
>Ephebophilia (mid to late adolescents)
Not as strange, some 17 year olds look pretty mature etc. Still immoral to act on. Wouldn't want a neighbour who is an ephebofile.

>immoral
Please explain how a mental disorder is immoral.

its NPC behavior to hate pedos who dont touch

hahahahahahaha the absolute cope of brainlets

Immoral to act on is what I meant. Obvioulsy anyone suffering from it should seek counseling and therapy and do anything they can to rid themselves of any pedophilic thoughts if possible but since it is a mental problem just having it isn't nessesarily immoral.

Is any of this shooped or what

Attached: boger_face.png (514x352, 30K)

I wish I could get this fat

my opinion is that it's a degenerate sexual fetish that should be treated with extensive therapy.

it's an elaborate shop. the wojak on his shirt gives it away though. very nice work though

girls over 10-11 are sexy deal with it

As long as you're not fucking kids I don't care. Having fucked up fantasies isn't grounds to decapitate someone. Its the violent video games argument all over again only applied to sex.

You my sir are fucked in the head

Attached: h0l4224vn2721.jpg (457x504, 39K)

I find pedophobia generally misguided. If you actually take the time to look at the data, you'll realize the vast majority of pedophiles do not touch children. Most child molestation is perpetrated by non-pedophiles, as well as most violent child molestation. Calling for a pedophile genocide is intellectually lazy and impractical (an estimated 1-3% of the population is afflicted with pedophilia). Instead of blindly chastising all pedophiles, we should reform laws and alter the way society views pedophiles in order for them to more willingly seek treatment and build emotional support systems.

Get outta here with that logic, outrage is far more fun

>intellectual honesty instead of blind hatred

Attached: 1412625909613.jpg (165x200, 6K)

there is literally no difference between little girls and adult women, mentally. i dont understand why people are attracted to undeveloped children when you can get irrational spontaneity, crying fits and hysterical behavior from an 18yo.

I wanna say you're a sick fuck but with that 18yo comment you're right

my bad, misread comment, you're not a sick fuck

vERy dicrimanatory