Life is not fair when you're living in an Arabic retarded country...

life is not fair when you're living in an Arabic retarded country, what do u know about suffering or loneliness you spoiled faggots. come to live one day in my shithole country and u will know the true agony of hell

Attached: 1547869621368.png (500x321, 279K)

mister mud monkey man you should have an inherited resistance stat

Why don't you just enslave a woman and make her be your gf?

just do terrorism

Do you get to see lots of Arab qt feet?
What is so bad about your country, fren?

I live in Pakistan and its pretty comfy. A third world country that hasn't been fucked to hell by the US war machine is pretty much the same as the first world if you're rich enough for the Internet. Unless you're a faggot or tranny of course but then you could just migrate.

Yo I live in a retarded arabic country as well OP, its true suffering, these 1st world robots have no idea how good they have it lmao

Where you from?

What is so bad about the Arab world user? Which country are you from?

Attached: IMG_4706.jpg (242x242, 9K)

>life is not fair when you're living in an Arabic retarded country
I live in France that's basically the same thing

Yeah it's pretty annoying when you can't colonize arabic and african countries any more

Egypt my man, its horrible.

I don't know where to begin since theres so many fucked up things, but i'll list some of them

1. Everything is expensive as shit
2. Normies are 10x worse in third world countries, all they talk about is facebook and football, they are dumb as bricks.
3. Streets filled with garbage and populated as hell
4. Being socially autistic in a 3rd world country is seen as an anomaly and people are more weirded out by you.
5. having sex/relationships is much much harder since having a gf/bf before marriage is looked down upon. also no sex before marriage unless you're a total chad.
6. Super slow internet speed

There's tons of other problems but these are the ones that i can think of right now since im tired. trust me, count your blessings for living in a 1st world country, don't take it for granted.

Attached: Satou.jpg (704x400, 19K)

Sounds like Britain desu

yeah well we still get to buy your oil and gas for pennies

Attached: 1548156584681.jpg (720x720, 59K)

kek, maybe the population, but atleast Britain is more economically and technologically advanced.

Whoops, meant to reply to this
orig orig

Sisi san fucked you up big time my man

arab bitches are fucking worse than white women I swear to fucking god

especially the westernized ones, they're sooooo fucking self hating and worship white guys it's disgusting

Should I be offended? I don't even live in a country that have oil resources

Most people here live paycheck to paycheck. Tech may be better, I am not sure as I have never been to Egypt.
Do you get to see a lot of feet?

Yep, tell me about it..

Tech is definitely better in Britain. its not even comparable.

Not really into feet so i don't focus on them, but yes some women do show their feet. its normal.

I live in Pakistan I go through the same shit but I pretty much got used to it. The social discouragement of being antisocial forced me to get out there and meet people. Talking to normalfags is difficult no matter where you live. Is your family rich by the way? If it is then believe me when I say you have a much better chance at getting laid then a Westerner. Hang in there.

Attached: IMG_4682.jpg (509x289, 15K)

As a footfag, I would love to swap
Life's not fair :'(

Nah sadly my family isn't rich, they're middle class.

What do you mean? you don't see feet in 1st world countries?

I'm a Bong, it's too wet most days to see feet.

Damn sucks for you user, at least you see feet during summer season right?

Still you have a better chance then most. Especially with arranged marriage and such. Are you employed?

Yeah, from time to time. Wish I didn't have this fetish. I want to be non-degenerate

haha sucked in you stupid sand nigger

Attached: 49192817_2152529318144821_8921266309291835392_o.jpg (1440x1440, 753K)

Shloime is that you, nigga?