pic related is late July last year

Attached: before.jpg (588x592, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/itemLC322582/Male-Panel-Blood-Test
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is now

Attached: now.jpg (501x469, 43K)

and this is a graph of my bodyweight

Attached: bodyweight graph.png (1177x522, 59K)

>flat to fat with one easy step

SS + GOMAD claims another victim
sad!

how’d you fuck that up? you had a nice canvas to start with, could have just put on muscle and easily kept the lean body

Did you even train your chest?

you just look fatter.

Did you actually train 2 or more times per week for a whole year?

I'm definitely not going to try to read this graph. Don't go over 500 calories surplus per day, you're just getting fat. Make sure it's not junk food. Also, how many times per week do you go to the gym? What sort of lifts are you doing? Are you going on a meme-program where you're squatting 5 times a way and not enough upper-body?

Honestly, your progress is bad. Still, you have potential. Correct whatever mistake you're doing and keep giving it all you have.

are you for fucking real

>t. people who don't even lift

seething gyno cope

Oh man how did you fuck up you had a pretty lean body before

you eat way too much, look at all that added bodyfat

What was your routine, or some of your lift numbers? Maybe you can cut down to something, hard to tell.

>my progress
what progress you just gained fat and gyno

>doesn't even know what bulk means

Lean bulk faggot. Throw in some HIIT to burn any excess fat while still gaining muscle.

>from perfect twinkmode to fat guy
what went wrong?

Attached: brendan.png (500x533, 457K)

legs before

Attached: legs before.jpg (336x740, 60K)

Legs after

Attached: 20190427_193129.jpg (3264x1836, 2.39M)

Attached: 1556386558287.jpg (588x1045, 188K)

what kind of retarded program are you using? how many day/week you lift?

you were better before
Jow Forums claims another victim

shut the fuck up crabman

some people are better skinny, m8

Dude in a years time you should have made more gains something is now adding up here.

What is your height and what is your press/bench/squat/deadlift before & after?

Lol, you went full pointy nips

Ate too many carbs.

You literally haven’t made any gains. You are fucking trash.

is that a surgical scar on your lower right? appendectomy? or something more serious?

It’s so funny that you are bitching at anyone that resends negatively. You’ve gotten worse. You’ve made no substantial gains. Get over the fact that you’re an embarrassment and seek help.

Those are some perky nipples, anonette

6'2
I don't know my max before and after because I didn't test it. Started off light, then around November I was close to or at failure on all lifts except maybe deadlift, also wasn't doing deadlift from the beginning. January and February I was barely going to the gym at all, just once in January and once in February, due to shit that happened, also involuntarily lost weight during that time, and I lost strength during that time.

my weights, all lifts are 3x5 except deadlift which is 1x5
before:
press 22.5kg
bench 40kg
squat 40kg
deadlift 80kg

after:
press 39kg
bench 56kg
squat 85kg
deadlift 90kg

you literally did nothing for year. Go to gym every day and actually eat this time. Good progress dont stop.

>not 1pl8 bench after a year

What

I doubt it. I probably eat too little carbs and too much fat. Drink a lot of cream lately.

I did ss 3 times/week retard

So you gained 15kg in three months and then stayed around the same weight since then?

Something went wrong imo. What’s your routine? Lift progression? Macros? Meals?

bruuh you are so low T that steroids would be healthy for u

Do it every day not 3 times this time.

SS+GOMAD claims another victim, hearty kek

My girlfriend unironically lifts more than you man.

He didn't even manage to enter T-Rex mode.

Look, I'm not trying to be rude but how are you so weak? Cut down on the estrogens.

I'm closer to how you looked originally and I am close to 2pl8 on my bench wtf.

Get a blood test, get T levels checked
lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/itemLC322582/Male-Panel-Blood-Test

My max lift on bench was in late November, 60kg 5+5+4 reps, after that my lifts started going down. You can see in the graph my bodyweight plateaued at the same time so that's most likely the cause. After that was a period of involuntary bodyweight loss and loss of strength, as I said shit happened, it's pretty clear in the graph but nobody even looks at it. I deloaded the lifts and started bulking and lifting seriously again around the beginning of March and the bodyweight and lifts have been rising steadily since.

>tfw I'm only just out of auschwitz mode and lift more
How is this even possible?

I had my t tested a long time ago and it was normal values

OH NONONONONO AHAHAHAH

Your starting weight are reasonable for beginner, but you should have made a lot more progress in one year.

you are supposed to gain muscle while bulking tho

It's not a year fucking retard. It's 9 months, out of which were 7 months of going to the gym, and out of that time one month without bulk, so it's really 6 months of lifting with bulk, plus you have to take into account my weight was standing still for one month and I was losing weight for two months, losing strength during at least 2 months, which means after that 3 month period I started off from a lower point, just now I'm really back where it started to go backwards, so you could say effective lifting with bulk it's just 4 months.

stop the cope and excuse

just delet thread, everyone is making fun of you

No. It's not an excuse. You people can't read. It's sad that of 9 months really 5 months are wasted time, but at least it's 4 months of gains, plus there's 2 months until July still, and then for next summer I'll be even better.

>No. It's not an excuse. You people can't read. It's sad that of 9 months really 5 months are wasted time, but at least it's 4 months of gains, plus there's 2 months until July still, and then for next summer I'll be even better.
Your excuse is that you wasted time so your shitty body shouldn't be criticized. Fuck off and buy a training bra.

You can't judge the progress of 4 months in the light of what you think I should have achieved in a year, that just shows your level of retardation.

Attached: 22l477.jpg (1010x278, 28K)

Keep coping bitch tits, or be a real man and own up to your mistakes and actually work to improve yourself instead of making a thread trying to defend how you've fucked up your own body.

JUST

>press 39kg
>bench 56kg
>squat 85kg
>deadlift 90kg

I'm a 61kg female and lift more than you.

>rate my progress guys!!!!!!
>WHY ARE YOU RATING ME SO POORLY YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING

timestamp or bullshit

hahahaha oh no oh no hahahahaha you've got more muscle in the first one hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

post body with timestamp

I'm the same height as you and did almost the same bulk from 66 to 82 kg, pics are 1 year apart

Attached: 27042019225446.jpg (2160x1920, 426K)

Reddit tier progress

I bet you did full body split with 3x5 rep scheme and only compounds.

went straight to brontosaurus mode

jesus Ive made more gains in my first two months of lifting. are you going 5x a week and eating 1gram/lb body weight of protein?

How is this possible? Is his test so low he just got fat without gaining any noticeable muscle? I feel like even a girl can make better muscle gains in that timeframe. This is surely a routine and diet issue

how is it possible that you only made 45kg progress on squats in a year? That's like 7 weeks on SS. Other lifts should be up more too. How much protein do you eat daily?

holy shit, yikes. cut immediately and start over. not all the way back down, but to around 12% bf. then bulk properly this time with an actual program. all of the ones advertised on this board are memes designed to make you fail, just look up the guys that made them and you'll see how shit they look. my condolences, OP, god speed.

very nice progress

wow that leg transformation rest is meh also use some pills or raw garlic for that gyno while u can

What routines do you recommend? Is mine any good?

Attached: Routine.png (485x584, 36K)

Looks alright to me. Much better than Starting Squats.

Attached: Frogtech.jpg_large.jpg (794x674, 73K)

Made me laugh out loud, but then I just felt bad.

>legs
>side delt
>traps
Very nice. What was your routine bro?

sometimes there's a happy ending :)

Attached: dreamer_2012.jpg (462x519, 19K)

OP btfo
Looking good man

well done OP, you look really good.

Attached: girl miring handsome guy.webm (854x480, 2.7M)

Dude, it's bad progress, he doesn't look like he put on any fucking muscle.

huh, how bout that

>come here
>see this

Attached: 98f4c431f58711b597cccb84f7a8f649fe5db29f5df1cdf7812ae2ef975d5417.jpg (324x632, 277K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 9DA12613-1641-404A-9532-3594C36794A1.jpg (445x503, 111K)

There's gotta be something wrong lad, your lifts barely improved at all, to the point where I'm wondering if you have some medical issue.

You didn't make enough progress for 4 months even dude, stop being defensive and just like, lift, for fucks sake.

good job man, especially taking photos in a similar location with similar lighting.

user, not trying to be rude, and props as to having the confidence to post your body and stats on Jow Forums, but after 9 months there are glaring problems with your results. Your lift increases are pitiful except for your squat, which you’re obviously putting the majority of your focus into. You only increased your deadlift by 10 kg, and you bench and overhead are sub 1 plate and sub a quarter respectively even though you started at roughly 15kg less for both. No excuses, everyone has a weak lift genetically, but no one has 3. You need to start pushing yourself harder for those three. Also, you the fact that you posted your maxes in 3 sets means you probably don’t increase a weight until it’s your working weight. Stop that now and focus on PRs of 1x5; time to go for those heavier weights, even if you’re unsure you can do it for 5.
Worst of all though, you gave yourself gyno. I don’t know what to say to that. There’s no excuse for that, and I know. I started out skinnier than you and put on roughly 70 lbs in 1.5 years and don’t have gyno. My recommendation would be to go on a cut in hopes of getting rid of that gyno. Try keto; and if that doesn’t work, look into saving up for surgery in the worst case scenario.
After all this, most guys don’t make it to 9 months, so you can commit, but it’s time to take it up a notch. All the best.

Fuck everyone in the thread. You've made noticable progress, but if you want to look good, you need to take a break from bulking now and cut until you have abs before you continue your bulk. If you just want to get strong and dont care much about looks or health, then keep it up.

From your starting frame i wouldn't think you've got Klinefelters, but seeing your lift and body progress, something seems up

Did you go thru puberty normally?
Are your nuts like small walnuts, or small grapes?
Can you grow a beard?

I would go see a doctor in any case

stop with the lying fag, kid needs to learn his lesson

Seeing this makes me want to cut for the rest of my life. Fucking hell it's like you didn't gain any muscle and just got fat.

Attached: 1503004314474.jpg (593x460, 36K)

Nice gyno.

Tits or gtfo

I don’t understand how you can lift for a year and not gain any muscle and just get fat. Maybe if you’re lifting once a month. Congrats, you’re retarded.

I've been lifting for like a month and a half and my lifts aren't even that far off yours. I started 20kg on everything except 30kg on rows and 40kg on deadlifts.

press: 32.5kg
bench: 40kg
squat: 70kg
deadlift: 80kg

sometime next month I'll hit your stats. What happened user? It looks like you tried to eat more protein, but all you ate was 1000 calories of mc Chicken's every day.

When the XXY chromosomes hit