Were any of you molested as kids?

Were any of you molested as kids?

How does it even happen? Were you seduced? Tricked? Coerced? Threatened? Who did it? How did they even get you alone?

I don't have any experience with this and I just can't picture how it even happens, although obviously it does.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5K)

I was left alone with a trusted family member numerous times, who basically forced me into it. And after the first time I would just shut down and go into shock whenever we were alone which made it real easy for him.
I was so young I didn't really know what was going on but I used to complain to my grandma that my butt hurt all the time. I think she might have known something was going on but she was in the early stages of dementia at the time. Got put into a nursing home and I moved out of the house the other family member used to visit frequently so he could never get alone with me again.
It lasted about two years and when I finally realised what happened to me at the ripe age of eight I transformed into a different person, basically.
Not that anybody cares.

In majority of cases its a family member who molests or other person close to the family. So its pretty easy to get alone with the kid. Moreover kid was taught to trust and listen to the molester because "you should listen to adults/your family". So there you go.

It was a male cousin and it was a "game."

>It lasted about two years and when I finally realised what happened to me at the ripe age of eight I transformed into a different person, basically.
Know this exact feel way too much.

I care. Kids literally don't know anything. Social norms, right and wrong, they don't even know what colours and shapes are.

I hope it didn't fuck you up too badly. Did anything ever happen to him?

Oh it screwed my up pretty badly, alright.
And last I heard he died from cancer, surrounded by his family.

My dad fucks me because my mom sick

heh imagine his last moments
>surrounded by family on the last bed
>feel the death coming
>regret hits hard
>try to confess and say "I molested my cousin, tell him I am sorry"
>lips and throat dont respond goddamit, instead mutter something which sounds like "I fuck dogs"
>everyone stop sobbing and gives gives weird looks
>die

I don't think he felt a single bit of remorse for it.
He probably died happy knowing he got away with it more than anything.
Too late to get upset about it now.

Yeah my mother had been dating a guy for a while and eventually he and his son moved in. Kinda started after that. Never hated myself more than back then.

>I used to complain to my grandma that my butt hurt all the time.

This is the average user after hearing my sick bantz

Is there a single step dad that isn't human scum?

True. After I get burnt by the bantz on Jow Forums I ring grandma to let her know how fanny fuddled I am.

I had a really weird experience as a kid. It wasn't really molestation, because it was another kid doing it. I was eight, she was nine. But if it had been an adult, it would have been textbook grooming and molestation.

What happened? (original93492)

My best friend at the time was the girl who lived next door to me. Over the course of about a year she introduced a lot of sexual stuff into our playing together. Started with kissing, touching, etc. Eventually got to the point of performing oral on each other and even tried penetration a couple times. I was willing at all times, but she was definitely the one encouraging things and moving everything forward. Pretty textbook grooming and molestation.

Looking back it's pretty obvious that she was being molested by someone and was just passing on what was happening to her. At the time I just thought it was cool I was getting to learn all these grownup secrets.

My step dad. Actually most of them that I know are pretty decent. Also she (presumably a female since they never reported it), never claimed that the dude was her step parent. In Adult dating people move in with each other long before they get married. They probably aren't even together anymore.

11 count as a kid? Fucked up situation where my mom basically pimped me to her boss. There wasn't much physical force but I wasn't able to refuse anyway. The worst part I think was mom encouraging and allowing it to happen so it's not like I could turn to her for help.

Unironic question, are you eastern european?

No US, all white.

Damn. Sorry you had a shitbag of a mom.

Some people don't deserve life

No but ever since I was 10 I've had lewd fantasies about it. I really wanted to be an object of pleasure

Man or Woman idrc, 30+. I found out about shota when I was like 15 and I have been self inserting ever since

Attached: 1543668405667.png (535x510, 464K)

>Is there a single step dad that isn't human scum?
>people who believe robots all sorts of scum already always are the first to tell them they should date single moms.

Interdasting...

Attached: 29564af3d29ab9bc5daae3a1dc8a334b9e04a9e693e794e4d3706a6393f93c17.jpg (784x776, 206K)

i got tricked by a friend when i was younger into thinking it was ok, even i resisted a lot he ended up getting me to do a lot of things i regret going along with, but i did anyways because i was scared of losing him as a friend i now cant go into certain rooms in my house because of what happened. my biggest regret is not murdering him on the spot, but then again i was in 5th grade and couldnt, i fucking hate him WHY DID HE HAVE TO EXPLOIT OUR FRIENDSHIP I THOUGHT HE WANTED TO BE AROUND ME BECAUSE I WAS A DECNT PERSON BUT HE JUST WANTED SOMEONE TO FUCK GODDDAMNIG

i dont know if this counts as moleststion but its a traumatic sexual experience that scared me for life, i ought to move out considering i can be around furniture or go into rooms where it happened and im 19 and should start saving to afford the move

cant be around furniture

Does anybody else know that it happened? You should really try and get some help, you're still pretty young.

it happened in 5th grade, all i have left is the scars not enough to press charges and i dont wanna be associated with it thats why the only time ive told anyone is through an anonymous imageboard

Well it sounds like you're not coping well to me, it's left you with some mental issues and I think you should try and get some help for them.
There might not be any justice to be done as far as the rapist is concerned, but you can still get justice for yourself by moving past it.

only mental issues i have is skight depression anxiety and abandonment issues idk where it comes from though as i grew up with both parents and shit i assume from this fucking molester cause that seems to be where most shit comes from but idk how he even ties into it

Yup, started when I was around 7 by my older brother until about 13. Didn't know what was happening really, I hated it and cried but he blackmailed me by saying he'd hurt me a lot next time if I told anyone. My family didn't believe me when I tried to tell them so whatever.

Surprised you haven't killed your brother, honestly. You probably should.

I used to fantasize about it but at the end of the day I find it impossible to take my anger out on anyone except myself.

I know how you feel, it's hard not to blame yourself when nobody believes you.
Even when you know it isn't your fault.
Hope everything is going okay for you, at least.

Not sexually abused but my dad used to throw me against the walls when he was methed out

if i where you id bring say that you got a hunting trip planned and ask him in front of the family and dont let up until he agrees to go sometime wjth you, the. give him an airgun to shoot with and blast him in the head with your real pistol, then tell your family it was a hunting accident and a bird came down and you accidentally shot him in the head while he was next to you trying to spot for you

Shame I live in a country where guns are illegal but good idea nevertheless

Dumbest idea ever. Don't listen to this, murder would only land you in jail when those monsters should be rotting in there instead.

No I wasn't actually I was praised which turned me to a narccisist asshole until my confidence was shattered. Became an introvert. build back my self esteem. Failed doing that

Yeah by 3 different people, 2 women 1 man. youngest it happened was around 3/4 by an older cousin. This went on for a little bit and then stopped. Next was my friends older sister. She used to hold me down and grind on me when I was around 7 til when I was about 10/11, that stopped because I threatened to tell on her one time and she got so shit up by it she stopped speaking to me. The next was my nextdoor neighbour. He used to baby sit for me and my brother and when my brother went to bed he would make me play ''truth or dare'' that started when I was 10 he was 15 and ended when he was 18 and 13

ahaahahah lmaoing at you sad acts

You let it happen and yes you are a homosexual

>My dad fucks me because my mom sick

Can i fuck you too pls

One day Jesus touched me so I had to tell an adult

Meh I'll just post my entire greentext for the millionth time
>dad is a violent schizophrenic paedophile from a rough city
>my mum was also violent
>parents moved from Manchester to Taunton in 1981 because racist
>had my sister in '89 and me in '92
>used to beat me, lock me in cupboards and wash mouth out with soap when I was as young as 3
>had to watch and sometimes get caught inbetween parents physical fighting
>mum and dad divorced in '95
>mum took me and sister to Manchester women and childrens home
>met a guy called Frank
>he used to beat me and my sister, swung us by our ears until they bled
>dad set up a meeting and took us to Exeter
>sexually abused me, physically abused me, mentally abused me and verbally abused me
>used to go crazy a lot, heavy drinker. extremely violent
>dropped sister off at cop station in June of '97
>I'm with this crazy bastard until late '98
>go into care
>am withdrawn
>I molested kids when I was a kid (even living with my dad)
>my foster dad cheated on my foster mum so there were a lot of fights there
>foster dad has punched me on occasion
>I tried to fuck foster sister
>killed her hamsters and a dog
>pyromaniac
>thought about mass murder a lot
>thief
>vandal
>I attempted burglary once
>zoophillia
>foster dad rinsed my mum out of 30,000 quid last October and the resulting animosity between them made me fucking worried
>but they renewed their vows for 25th anniversary so whatever
>recently find out paedo dad died 3 years ago
>next day foster mum tells me she may have bowel cancer

I was molested by my own dad who said he loved me more than a daughter. I was like 13 and he never actually stuck it in thankfully, but I was getting worried about the sticky stuff in my panties. I start to realize what was going on and he threatened to kill me after dropping me off to school. He choked my brother out and when he woke up he took him to school as well. I get out of his car crying hysterically and 15 adults come to my aid and told them what happened but when they asked if he molested me I couldn't say it because there were 15 adults surrounding me and staring me down. Mom came in and kidnapped me and my brother and now fought for full custody. Before that I used to molest my brother as well to cope with the fact he was molesting me. We were also molested by babysitters. They took my brother in a different room while the girl distracted me with games. But I knew something was wrong and I started to bang on the door but there was no answer. Even when I yelled for them and my brother told me what happened afterward saying that they peed in his mouth and I told Mom what happened afterward and the babysitters were sent to prison. I'm pretty sure they got fucked in the ass in prison. The babysitters didn't do much to me besides dry humping and naked humping

Grandma liked toying with my dick and but same with my mother it always felt wrong

>was molested by my mother as a toddler
>technically rape because penetration
>father was working away, brother was about 12 years old
>had an accident because 2 or 3 years old
>gets frustrated while changing me
>holds me down and shoves her fingers in and out of me
>cries
>may have happened more than once but repression

>also molested by a friend around 7 or 8 years old
>he was 2 or 3 years older than me and retarded
>caught roughly fondling me by daycare worker
>spent a lot of time alone with him, because 1 or 2 workers for 10+ children, often let us do whatever we want
>concerned, again, that more happened that I can't remember

>try not to think about it
>doesn't work

I had chicken pox and I couldn't go the school so a friend of the family babysat us, anyway i found out later on he was a homosexual because I was sitting on the couch and scratching really hard because I had very bad chicken pox any grab my hand and shoved it down his pants and I couldn't pull away cuz he was stronger than made so I just sat there and took it, it all ended up well in the end he ended up being "mysteriously" dead many years later after I got out of the Marine corps

>It happened to me when I was 10, im not sure how it happened I just know it did. I was gang raped after more than likely being coerced with my friend.
Apparently it was so traumatic my mind just blanked it out of my memory.It left my Vagina badly scarred and damaged and so now I cant have children.

I only learned about this happening to me when I was 15 at a family gathering when one of my cousins said to me repeatedly

>"so youre the one who got raped huh?"

I was really creeped out and flipped out at him after the first few times he said it then I was actually taken aside and told that it did happen,I genuinely thought I was having a psychotic episode when I heard it.And in regards to the scarring on my vagina I just thought I had vaginismus for a long time

desecrate his corpse

i know nothing about crime but there surely have to be better ways to kill someone and not get caught?

Where the fuck do these pedo teenagers come from?

Christ...

Origi

I was, as a kid by a cousin. Now I cant help but getting urges myself when i see my young cousins. Thanks to these threads I refuse to be that person and instead try to be a good model for them. Unfortunately I cannot stop others from corrupting them

Attached: 1484672643631.jpg (634x522, 69K)

How do you think it affected you?

Me
Mum let me play with her tits and she'd fiddle with my willy
I still play with her boobs 30 years later
Based mum
Probably the reason I'm still a virgin is because no other girls are as thick or loving as her ill just kms when she's ded

yeah.......im just worried i'll wake up someday and remember it all

Best case scenario is you wouldn't remember, but you know life doesn't follow best cases
Only thing I can say is be prepared to face your fears, and put it behind you
Easier said than done I realize, and moving forward is bullshit people spew. You never really so. I'd opt for revenge but that has a chance of backfiring as well

Sorry user, I'm quite bad at being motivational.

You never really do*
Origi ffs

its oki user fren but I don't think revenge is a possibility for me,i'm sure I could kill,torture etc the fucking cunts that did this to me but and this is a big but.
Without some batman level shit I will never find these guys this happened 11 years ago and they were unable to find the guys who raped us

Yeah thats the problem, there has to be some clues
Batman level shit is possible, if I had inheritance money and all the free time in the world...
Im fit but missing the money part. Tied down by the world and all that.

Hope you're gonna bee alright, faglord

Well i do have a lot of money lying around but do you think it would be worth it if I like hired a pi or something?

Nothing to serious, but when I was at the summer camp ( 11yo at that time ), older boys from my room (15-16 I believe) have been "pounding me" on an aquapark as a joke. I think I cried and went to the tutors.

Honestly I'm worried that it wouldn't work out well...you would need actual muscle to pull off a revenge type of beating, and they may have commections still
A life of revenge only works if you're fully willing to throw away everything else in your life
As of now, until you actually have some details or remember names, I wouldn't stress or think aboot it at all
Granted we're having this conversation, I'm merely showing you different possibilities

Tl;dr

Its best if you don't remember, if you do you will need details and muscle/hitman

The kids in our neighbourhood used to pee outside of the door of this old man just to annoy him in an appartment building. My sister and her friend were doing this when he came out yelling. He took us inside. Long story short he punished them the "place they had used to be dirty." He had his penis out and struggled to get it inside. Then he sighed and made movements until it was twitching. Appearantly he did this to someone else too, until the activity stopped. They were walking funny on the way home, and it was kept a secret. Only later did I realize what the white substance actually was.

>15 adults come to my aid and told them what happened but when they asked if he molested me I couldn't say it because there were 15 adults surrounding me and staring me down

ugh, sometimes goodwill is just too much. the 15th should have thought "no that's plenty already". Most were probably just there for the gossip.