I'M GONNA DO IT BOYS

I'M GONNA DO IT BOYS.

I'M GONNA TAKE AN ICE COLD SHOWER!!

I'M GONNA WASH THE ANXIETY OFF ME!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Attached: 1501957308273.jpg (394x360, 39K)

>op dies of shock heart attack
>no more anxiety
Seems legit.

wim hof method bro

>have anxiety
>guys ill fix it this time!
>proceed to freeze his ass off
Humm, whats the reasoning behind this? How is it supposed to help?

Hope you like hypothermia user

Attached: poggers.jpg (778x778, 50K)

No sad.
Only the cold embrace of the freezy chill.

Cold breeze and cold water on the balls for five minutes equals to more testosterone according to scientists, me and my friends tested it out and it seems to make us calm and more chill.

Please elaborate originally

>that user who died of a cold shower

Attached: 148738332695.jpg (700x525, 20K)

I can only take cold showers since I decided I don't need to pay 50+ dollars a month for gas to heat water with

>seeing only surface value effects
let me tell you that its more than just freezing your ass off. you get to experience numerous calming internal mind effects from this.
cold showers are only for those seeking peace of mind

Whenever I take a cold shower my mind goes "FUCK FUCK IT'S FUCKING COLD FUCK FUCK" but I'm always proud of myself afterwards

Warm shower posting. Goddamn I love a warm shower!

because it gets you to focus on something external

SHIT IT'S COLD HELP

best way to do it is to start off hot, and slowly get it as cold as it goes, you arent even cold once you have worked up to it.

if you take cold showers often your body gets used to it. It's good for your hair, immune system, and digestive system.

nigga do the real shit, sauna 4x a week, 2x 10 min with a cold shower inbetween and you are all gucci

Yeahh it will be hard at first but once you start shaking it will feel good

don't know the specifics but cold showers apparently make your brain release some feel-happy stuff
Obviously don't put it on cold full blast instanty, start with room-temperature water and gradually lower it down.

Attached: 1541285960338.jpg (750x689, 119K)

Ausfag here even winters are hot as fuck so I find this thread and ops post quite funny