/nosons/

>be 37, oldfag
>wife is now 30, clock is on
>4 young daughters
>3pl8 bench for 3, 4pl8 squat, 5 pl8 dead for reps (can only 2pl8 OHP with a bit of push), pull ups with a pl8 strapped on for 16 recently
>Still can run a 10k easy and in good shape, but getting old

>No masculine sons
>Only male out of grandpa's grandkids
>Last of my line of Poles, a line that survived the death camps
>My name might end

Is being nosons worse or as bad as being an incel?

I make good money but I live near an expensive city (Boston) and my wife wants to be a stay at home mom until our youngest are at least 10 (currently 2).

I literally can't afford more kids, but then... No sons...

Attached: 24876077._SY540_.jpg (495x540, 65K)

jesus christ man your kids are going to be so fucked

*aggressively hits pipe*

Please explain to me why do you care about having male children?

Right now, go fuck her hard and good. Spend a good fucking hour fucking her. Nut, deep inside. I guarantee it comes out a boy.

how does one survive a death camp? did the masturbation machine break?

>4 daughters
LOL, roll on life again bro, you got fucked

Mostly just joking. But I would like to have a son just to balance things out.

Culturally actually, women in our culture are way better about passing on the culture than men. Men marry shiksa and get baptized. Women marry preachers and they're in synagogue next week, so I'm not actually too worried.

But surely I'm not the only one with the nosons problem.

Fuck mate, you're out of luck.
I pity you, because having daughters is like the biggest cucking of your life.
Go away, find a new home, a new woman, and make sons.
Not worth staying in a home full of bitches, and soon - full of fuckboys sleeping in your house and shitting in your toilet, and jizzing in your girls.

I have two sons and a daughter.
Daughter gets the boot as soon as she turns 18. Ain't gonna lose money on her, lol.

Attached: fedoremelianenko4_original.jpg (1500x1000, 693K)

t.bugman.

Your family name means fuck all unless you’re descended from nobility. Focus on raising decent grandkids

based & misoginypilled
faggot and faggotpilled

I can't imagine not being the first guy your daughter will have sex with.

Attached: Rm8GY5nWdjPBXEv48yTcngMecKJjqijyrDF8XASdLx4.jpg (768x768, 127K)

>not having a boy that you'll play sports with, go to the shooting range with, work on the car with
>not having a boy that'll win prizes, fuck bitches and be the cool kid on the block, while bearing your name throughout his whole life and pass it on

Same deal as my uncle, 51 years old, 4 daughters. Nobody to take over the farm, although I might be in line.

>cuck still stuck in his XV century peasant mindset
Good, your name will be forgotten, mine will stay and grow in numbers.

I doubt you would do any of the things you listed with your son even if by some miracle you had sex and were able to have a child. Also who the fuck works on their car in 2019? Did you watch too many TV shows from the '90s?

Well there is one way to fix that, you know like muslims often do.

Not that guy but me and my dad worked on my car like 3 weeks ago

nigger?

Attached: 1552424279936.jpg (960x960, 146K)

Adoption would be a moral solution.
Looks like you have one healthy family and that's more than most people.
So many kids out there living in absolute misery just for being born to the wrong parents.

Do it OP. There's a boy out there waiting to be shaped into your perfect heir.

>Adoption would be a moral solution.
>Looks like you have one healthy family and that's more than most people.
>So many kids out there living in absolute misery just for being born to the wrong parents.
>Do it OP. There's a boy out there waiting to be shaped into your perfect heir.
this has to be peak s,oy

Supringly true. Most Jews I know married other Jews. I don't even know how they find each other. They meet in college despite 2% of the people being Jews.

But when the guys I know married non-Jews, they basically only did a few cultural things. Maybe a Hanukkah gift and a Passover meal paired with Easter. Or just total non-observance.

Totally non-religious Jewish girl gets married and has a kid? That guy is getting converted and the kids are having bar-mitzvas and learning Hebrew, full stop.

I think it's actually cool. But they really lucked out that most white dudes in the US are circumcised (they don't marry non-whites except occasional Asians). If dudes had to get their dick cut, they might think twice of conversion.

Good reason to circumcise your son. Don't want the lad to miss those prime Khazar milkers and high IQ genes.

What did you guys work on? Let me guess... The belt buckle got a bit loose? Either that or you have a car that is like 20 years old.

my name is more common than yours

>adoption is söy
julius ceasar, biggest chad of all time, was a faggot because he adopted augustus, the second biggest chad of all time

>Supringly true. Most Jews I know married other Jews. I don't even know how they find each other. They meet in college despite 2% of the people being Jews.
Really makes you think, huh?

culture changes m8

Fun fact: More girls get born during starvation periods because they're more resilient than boys. Look it up.

Meaning: Don't put wifey on a diet because muh health and fitness after you knocked her up.

Replaced the thermostat, coolant, and fastened the exhaust pipe.

>Either that or you have a car that is like 20 years old.
Yes, so?

I actually am married and have a son.
He's too young to play sports with yet, but I take him to local sports events and take him on long walks with me to enjoy the spring weather.
Also I have an old Audi A6 and work on it whenever it needs repairs, since it's mostly basic stuff. Brakes, wiring, stabilizers, etc.
My dad taught me most of that stuff, so ot's only right for me to teach my son.

Don't be a sad piece of shit lad.

Yo lad, don't worry about anything, you still have plenty of time. Wife should be able to have healthy kids well up to 50 years old, that means you have about 20 years for a son. I'm praying for you rn mate, you can get a son. No man should not die before leaving a legacy. Also, make sure you raise your daughters not to be slugs thanky ou

Attached: 1532317709176s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

>wanting to have kids
Yes good goyim, continue capitalism, rape the environment, produce more able voters good good....

>Is being nosons worse or as bad as being an incel?

Yes.

Four fucking daughters. Four fucking daughters who will, due to social media and today's school climate, start sucking dick at the age of 12-13.

You raised a bunch of holes.

oy fucking vey kike