Opiate gurlz

Why do I want to date a girl who's addicted to opiates?? They just seem comfy af to be around, I don't even do drugs maaaaan.

Attached: smoking.jpg (750x750, 92K)

user youre a fucking retard and i hope you kill yourself soon

thanks user, y-you too iroginally

they are hot and they are cozy when they're around YOU.

every person I know with an opiate problem is promiscuous as fuck, they cheat and then they dose so no hard feelings for them.

Attached: rb.jpg (638x640, 245K)

Yeah I kind of figured. I wouldn't mind being fwb's with one honestly. Maybe I'll go try and find a girl to bang heroin with once just so i get street cred and then say i'm quitting but let's be friends

Jesus christ you are stupid as fuck

w-why am i stupid user? am i missing something here?

My ex and I used to do opiates together about once a month. It was really nice and the sex/cuddling was very cozy (no homo).
Definitely wouldn't want an addict for a gf though.

I'm a femanon who's addicted to smoking. I like pills as well.

post pre-op penis pls.

You are missing everything. Banging heroin isn't just what the usual opiate addict does. Even among those who use heroin it's a special thing. Also it would be so fucking obvious that you have no experience with opiates. "Street cred" is worthless but personally I hate those morons who take a drug once and go "ohhh i'm such a junkiiiieee. :P But I'm better than this I swear!". Just be honest and say you don't mind her taking opiates (as long as you actually mean it obviously) and don't try to impress them with your non existing drug knowledge. No one fucking cares. No one who is even slightly involved in the drug "game" does them for other people and neither does anyone care about how others do their drugs. They do drugs because drugs are fucking awesome. Only normalniggers feel the need to make it a social hierarchy game.

How do you suggest I meet opiate qt's without at least doing some hydro with them or something??

"Hey, I don't do drugs anymore, buuuuuuut you're cool let's hang out" kek no

>anymore
Stop with that lying bullshit. Oh yeah, tell them how you did drugs in the "past" and then proceed to tell some bullshit stories that everyone and their mother sees through and then wonder why no one talks to you or simply beats you up. Can you imagine being honest for ONCE?! Not even druggies like posers. Or rather: especially drug users.

>kek no
What the fuck is your problem? People don't solely define themselves by their drugs. And those who do would probably ambush and rob you anyway instead of fulfilling your manic opiate abusing pixie girl fantasies. Opiate users are normal people and if you want to hang out with them just say so. Did you fall on your head as a kid or why do you try to set up such elaborate bullshit backstories because you're too afraid to go up to a nice girl and say: "Hey, I like you. Want to hang out?"

Why do you think that opiate using girls would want to spend time with you when non drug using girls wouldn't? It just shows how you view them as lesser and as easy prey. The thing is, you are prey yourself with no idea about the real world. In the off chance that someone would even consider hanging out with you they'd probably make you pay them for their drugs while stringing you along.

woooooooow listed to user, Licensed Clinical Psychologist over here.

I've probably done more drugs that you retard, and was addicted to benzo's for a while dude. Why don't you go transition and be my heroin gf if you're gonna be a jealous cunt

>tfw no qt heroin addict goth gf
how the fuck do i cope with this feel?

Attached: A8248D9D-474A-4ECC-A3DD-1470AF76324C.jpg (960x461, 47K)

You're a jackass. You watch to much goddamned tv.

>I've probably done more drugs that you retard, and was addicted to benzo's for a while dude
You don't even know but this is what all those pretending fuckers say. They think they can go into a group of people with actual drug knowledge and experience and try to bullshit their way through by claiming how they are TOTALLY like us or even harder while spreading the most retarded bullshit. Oh great for you being addicted to some meme drug "for a while". Doesn't mean you are less of an underage idiot.

Also this isn't about me being a psychologist. It shows how much of a brainlet you are if you can't even see the obvious flaws of your plan and the underlying assumptions. Tell me, why do you want an opiate gf? Because they are mellow all the time? No desire or energy to fight back your advances? Or because they developed a harmful addiction and make your pathetic failure of a life look better in comparison?

Face it, even compared to drug users you are still a failure. Sure, there are some who fried their brains enough and devolved into beast mode to be considered worse than you. But most drug users, even those with an addiction, are pretty great people. Many being honest and wise people who don't judge others because they know how hard life can be.

You on the other hand only think in lies and manipulation. Asking for the best advice to bullshit your way into the pants of a girl you barely consider an equal person while ironically being wrong on top. I consider people like you the lowest scum.

Tfw you make a troll post about how you're going to "bang" heroib to impress a girl and trigger some autist into writing a novel

user PhD, are you able to guess my horoscope sign as well?

Great job on your troll post because you sure showed me. My brain is literally on fire after writing a few hundred words. How could I assume that such an upstanding citizen like yourself could even consider doing those evil drugs for a chance to get laid. Haha drugs are probably not even real anyway, am I right?

As a sign of my submission I give you this (You). It means a lot to me because it's my last one. Take care of it, will you?

user you're so cute when you're mad

I want to talk with you, any way of contacting?

Hope you like getting robbed for her to buy pills. I also hope you like her fucking her dealer when she runs out of pills.

yup

discord: Ha1#5705

ha1#5705 actually, I'm not sure if discord is case sensitive or not

That is not me btw. Also I don't know. Why do you want to?

they're comfy to hang out with until the drugs run out and she starts getting sick. you really dont want to be around a woman that's dope sick. holy fuck.

Wow fuck off dude, I'm the guy you originally wanted to talk to, not that drug idolizing normalfag. Message me.

NO JIMMY DON'T SHOOT ME, I'M THE REAL SARA SHE'S A CLONE!!!!

opiates are a bpd magnet, good luck hope you're okay with her fucking every guy she knows

>reading this thread
Weow
I must say that be some gank

Attached: 1537233314928.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

>tfw no krysten ritter gf to vomit to death in bed with

I dont think you know how people are when they're addicted to drugs, I hope you realize some day that you can't keep living in this fucking dream world of yours and notice how socially inept you are

Just gottenmog methadone a year ago. Full with benzos and gaba analogues instead.

>uses socially inept as an insult
>while posting on r9k
>forgets to breath

I agree it's cute