Finally bent over row'ed 400 lbs

finally bent over row'ed 400 lbs

Attached: 5dacd409ad7b0924d95cf46cb789023f359f72c7r1-1024-946v2_00.jpg (512x473, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.encyclopediadramatica.rs/threads/father-and-son-in-abilene-texas-make-swiss-cheese-out-of-hothead.30730/
youtu.be/js0haocH4-o
youtu.be/7_8BzXING-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nais

do you have a gf yet?

it took me 10 years

I doubt it

Attached: 1537523894561.png (624x951, 891K)

what is your preferred variation?

Attached: The First Shot.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Bruh post a video of it or shut the fuck up and lurk a thread

i mean it's not a totally outrageous thing to be able to do, especially if it's a mong-form pendlay row

why am I surprised with Jow Forums retards taking the side of the 2 ugly fat murderers?

yes its a mong form row more like a yates row

>posting their images means you're taking sides

Attached: 3278dc_6788018.png (1300x1300, 143K)

who are they? i didnt know they were murderers

Attached: 4E077818-3B25-4F34-AC2B-833EDAEE5557.jpg (736x736, 52K)

>This party doesn't have and BBQ or tournament
>I wish I was fighting right now
>I wonder what Vegeta's up too

Attached: 18 art.png (4200x6000, 1.04M)

forum.encyclopediadramatica.rs/threads/father-and-son-in-abilene-texas-make-swiss-cheese-out-of-hothead.30730/

i dont understand the big deal, shooters were standing their ground, hot head was threatening them and threw a baseball bat

Attached: 9147F9C7-903F-4F8E-A137-716907400A3D.jpg (736x736, 47K)

Attached: Android 18 by saeki shun.jpg (700x525, 97K)

You even supposed to go that heavy on rows?
It's an accessory lift.

Attached: eddie_doubt.png (900x450, 497K)

>all human life is sacred! he will never watch endgame or the last season of GoT!1!! abloo bloo

Attached: soy.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

>posting images from an incident means that you support the actions of the people involved
Do you support nazis every time you drink water?

Please refrain from posting anime pictures on my board, thank you.
Also
>implying the fatasses weren't in the wrong and actually had to shoot the guy

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (200x200, 12K)

were the fatties really in the wrong? the other guy threatened to kill them

Attached: 1F94507F-A82C-45C6-9707-14221E0A8E1C.jpg (709x709, 52K)

the fatties told him multiple times to stay away but he didnt listen also

Attached: ADE6E9EC-F912-4F1E-B667-BEFF2F7723E3.jpg (736x736, 57K)

Yes, watch the video.
Now stop posting these images

Attached: 1541523924979.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Already saw it, might share it with a pal later

Attached: B9FC3B53-F4BD-43C9-BF88-D63DE7B9C86E.jpg (1000x1000, 74K)

Alright, this is it faggot.

Attached: 1544838928594.png (310x315, 382K)

go call a nigger with a gun a retard to his face multiple times and continuously taunt him but then don't be surprised that he murders you
fucking zoomer morons

>i dont understand the big deal, shooters were standing their ground, hot head was threatening them and threw a baseball bat

they were in public. the law says that they have a duty to retreat. also they provoked the guy.

>also they provoked the guy.
lol no they didn't. They stayed calm all the time even when he threatened to kill them multiple times.

so its decided, those boomers are indeed based and redpilled

Attached: 259C3DF6-C9BE-46F0-9AB3-3F43C4CB2F84.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

The guy couldn't have done shit, yet they still killed him.
Shut up faggot

He couln't have done shit because they shoot him. He still attacked them despite the fact they had guns ready. Imagine what he would've done if they didn't have guns.

user i think youre retarded lol btw desu senpai

Attached: 95F420D6-5EF7-4277-A19B-183F16675D3F.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

lol eat shit, they're in based jail soon to be in redpilled prison desu senpai

Back to Jow Forums tranny
He wouldn't have done shit to them. Even if he actually tried something they could have easily shot him in the foot.

>tranny
wheres proof?

Attached: 9EA81B33-8E6D-4FA4-A020-FC414F878C3D.png (408x512, 161K)

In your asshole

Attached: 1525915005758.gif (554x400, 42K)

>they could have easily shot him in the foot
nogunz detected
if you shoot, you shoot to kill

>shoot him in the foot bro
>it's easy I do it in my video games all the time

>i dont try bc if i did i'd beat everyone and have no friends, also i dont have friends

The guy wouldn't have done shit, 100%.
>if you shoot, you shoot to kill
Maybe if you wanna go to prison for life

>This guy is threatening me
>I could shoot him everywhere on his body so he backs off
>Whatever, I'll shoot him in the head

>The guy wouldn't have done shit, 100%.
Are you dumb he literally started charging them. He charged two armed guys that's how ready he was to hurt them.

You've obviously never shot a gun in your life.
Firstly the guy was less than 21 feet away. If he charged he would have reached them in less than a second. Do you honestly think you could shoot someone in the foot while he's charging at you in less than a second.
Secondly you shoot to kill so that the only version of the story available is your version. In this situation there's a couple witnesses and a video recording which prevent that.

there's no duty to retreat in texas or any good state for that matter

Thanks for the input, Jow Forums

"at home, in your vehicle, at your place of work"

and you can't claim the dumpster if that's where you suck dick for bitcoin. look bro i'm on the side of nobody, two retards killed another retard and are going to jail- net gain for the human race.

hardly those 2 retards are going to be sucking up tax money.

money well spent lad

user, they were on shared property.
They started the entire goddamned thing.
It was all over a mattress that was put into a public area that just so happened to be next to the shooters house.
The shooters went over to that guy's house WITH GUNS
This was clear intent to kill.

Fat fuck is going to be passed around by the aryan nation all day.
The old dude?
He's dead. Within 2 years.

How did I take their side

Because ur gay

Attached: 1550949487351.jpg (2048x1803, 306K)

>Murderers
Did you watch the video? The guy threatens to kill the man and his son (literally says "I'm going to kill you") about ten times. The father warns him more than once that if he tried to come at him he was going to get shot. And then the guy tried to come at him and got shot. It's cut and dry self defense, no two ways about it.

>Could have shot him in the foot
Confirmed brainlet

>This guy is trying to kill me
>Oh well don't want to be too harsh, better just wing him in the foot
>Oh no I missed the rapidly moving 10x4 inch target that I chose because I'm not fucking doc holiday
>Oh no he is killing me
>Oh well, at least I did the right thing

Guns are killing tools. They're not "get this guy to back off" tools. If you fire a gun at someone it's because you want to kill them. If you fire a gun at someone to scare them or de-escalate a situation, you're either retarded or a character in a movie.

The single man holding a fucking baseball bat...said that to the TWO MEN who went to this guys home WITH FUCKING GUNS?

Yeah no.

There was clear intent to kill on their part.
They are murderers.
I'm not anti gun.
I'm anti scumbags like them and you who use any provocation to kill people and try to justify it later.

He had a baseball bat.
They started it.
They went to his home.
WITH LOADED GUNS
They are muderers.

I was under the impression from what I’ve read about the incident that the guy with the bat was a known menace to the locals and would go off on anyone that so much as called him out. Not 100% certain if that’s true but I’d be carrying if I had to deal with some coked up trash

>Went to his home
They were at a dumpster in shared property. If they had gone to his home my opinion would be completely different.

They didnt go to his home

Bro that’s bullshit. Most states have a “stand your ground” law. And no that doesn’t mean “you can only stand your ground in your house, car, or property.” That’s the castle law. Stand your ground means that you don’t have a duty to retreat from someone attacking you anywhere.

T. Someone who has their CHL, took the course, listen to them talk about gun laws for a weekend and currently lives in Texas.

However what the guys in the Abilene shootout (the guys y’all are talking about) did was grey area shit. Idk if they’ll be protected by the stand your ground. They brought themself to the confrontation and willingly brought a gun. They heard the shit going down outside and met with the screaming, hollering madman and took guns with them. This could be interpreted as them escalating the confrontation. I’m not sure. But don’t be surprised if that fat fuck and his fat fuck kid get a lengthy prison stay.

user, the guys with the guns were coked up shit heads too.
They brought guns to a fistfight and STARTED the confrontation in the first place.

They fucking started it.
They got on his ass about a fucking mattress in a goddamned dumpster that is on public land that was NEXT to their property.

We have the entire damned incident on camera.

So they didnt go to his house. Also the filming doesn't start from the beginning of the entire incident. When it starts, both parties were armed with weapons.

Fuck. Actually the dude saying they had a duty to retreat is correct. But for the wrong reason. They don’t inherently always have a duty to retreat. But since they willingly put themselves in a position they knew could get violent, they then had a duty to retreat if shit got violent. “Stand your ground” laws only apply to people being accosted by others. I.e. when the attacker is the only willing participant. When there are two willing parties, you are not protected by the law. This is to stop retards for running up to people, starting shit with them and then shooting them when person they were fucking with attacks them and then saying “what?! I was just standing my ground.”

Two fucking loaded shot guns vs a guy with a baseball bat.

Secondly it started days earlier when the guys with the guns started shit with the guy with the bat because he put an old mattress into a dumpster that was on public property next to their home.

That's how it started.
This was escalated later with those two coming to a fist fight with loaded shotguns.
They actually called the guy out if I recall.

Good work user thats fucking impressive what are your other lifts at and your stats?

Attached: 1553972379141.jpg (780x768, 279K)

Right. They didn't go to his house.

You didnt watch the video very closely. Half of what you stated is untrue and can be proven to be untrue just by watching the stupid video and paying attention.
Also guns vs melee weapons in close proximity is an extremely fair fight.

>You didnt watch the video very closely. Half of what you stated is untrue and can be proven to be untrue just by watching the stupid video and paying attention.
Which part?
Link the video and point it out.

>Also guns vs melee weapons in close proximity is an extremely fair fight.
Are...are you getting paid to defend those idiots here or something?
I know that bitch who killed her kid and zimmerman's people took to the net to do that shit.
But are they actually trying to defend those retards? is this an attempt by the NRA to defend gunrights or something?

I'm not defending anyone I'm stating facts. Find the video yourself. In its entirety it just shows the two parties yelling at each other with weapons in an alley next to a dumpster
Here's a YouTube video of some basic police training with guns vs a knife
youtu.be/js0haocH4-o

Would agree on the guns Vs melee thing if the guns weren't shotguns

The only guy on coke was the guy with the baseball bat.

Even with a shotgun you have a fair chance. They'd still have to aim and shoot in a very small time frame to avoid being fucked up with a blunt object

yeah. it's tilted more towards a melee weapon when you're stuck with long arms.

Yup.
Getting paid to defend them by the NRA.
Notice how you found a video defending your stupid bullshit but not a video of the actual crime in progress.

>thinking NRA is shilling on fucking Jow Forums
cope more

Sorry I dont feel like spoon feeding you brah. You dont really know the story and are also unaware of basic field training on these types of situations. I'm not saying they were right to shoot him, but you should consider all angles of the confrontation. You seem hell bent on demonizing the ones with the guns

Uh huh...

they killed a druggie deadbeat cletus piece of shit anyway, no big loss

Kill
Your
Fucking
Self
You boot licking onions drinking literal sub100iq spoiled gated community living fuck

nice row, bro
i hope it wasnt just a glorified shrug though

>"I used to pendlay row 405"

Attached: 25300667-full-length-portrait-of-an-old-man-struggling-to-move-with-walker-isolated-on-white-backgro (866x1300, 79K)

>killing people is bad

Attached: 1515848165847.png (625x773, 111K)

I'm not even the same person you fucking retard. Go back to Jow Forums you literal faggot.

>guns vs melee weapons in close proximity is an extremely fair fight
Lmao, this isn't even close to true. Not that it needs to be thought, there's no law that says 'you can only shoot someone if they weild a weapon of equal or greater lethality to yours'

>Anyone who disagrees with me is being paid to do so by corporations or special interest groups
Liberals honestly are all mentally ill

>Literal sub100iq
This is a pretty tame insult. Approximately half of people are sub 100iq, that's how the score is defined. Everyone that you think of as being averagely intelligent is either slightly above or slightly below 100. Hell, flip a coin you might be one of them.

It's pointless user. Might as well try and explain that to a dog.

Oh no you're right. All the police and military training is wrong. Sorry

All police and military training isn't wrong, you're just too fucking dumb to understand what they're saying.

git

Attached: 1537810446439.jpg (1000x652, 22K)

Watch the video I posted earlier ya fuckin dunce

youtu.be/7_8BzXING-A

managed 2pl8 row on my first try. im 100% im cheating somehow though

Because they did nothing wrong with style

Yea I reckon u did, I cheat pendlay rowed 315 for 5 with pretty decent form no crazy cheats going on

Fresh off the boat

I remember my first krabby patty...

You mean you don't?

They disposed of a mattress dumping crackhead.