Write a cathartic letter to feel better...

Write a cathartic letter to feel better. VENT! Get emotional baggage off your chest or just write something silly to no one! Do your thing!

Attached: letter.jpg (3706x2470, 1.1M)

M
I listen to the music you showed me a lot... I hope you're okay.
K

I like the board I like eating food and drinking alcoholic beverages.

I never write letters but sometimes I'll type out conversations with myself on a text file

I never cared about you, dad

Dear S

You are really the reason I come to this board. I've been crushing on for half a year now and I've already written to you in multiple letter threads. A couple of our mutual friends thought it would have been a good idea for me to ask you out but I didn't do it anyways. The problem is that there is a question which is quite important to me where we have a dissagreement which would be a pragmatic obstacle for us if we would take dating seriously. That hurts because I feel like you migh be the best shot I will ever have at love and still I'm not satisfied. Before this crush developed I was perfectly happy being forever alone. I actually accepted loneliness with pride at first, thinking I would have my life to myself and not be distracted by having a family. You convinced me that life would be bland and sad like that but I know that it's my fate. I hate it. I wish I could get over you. Actually what I want is for you to approach me. I would accept immediately. Please love me back.

S

ive got thousands of truths in my eyes and demons in my semen

I,

After talking to D I'm beginning to realize I really resent you telling T and J about what I did in October. I told myself it was a natural reaction when I heard about it but T has no filter and I don't think I was supposed to hear about it. I wish you would've made yourself a bit clearer instead of just vaguely being DTF for a couple days around Christmas and then going back to treating me like an acquaintance.

D,

I'm starting to really like you, in a way that's more important than the stupid crushes I've had lately. You're a good friend for me to have and I feel blessed to have met you.

T,

Lighten the fuck up. I asked you out, you said no, and that was that. Try smiling more often and being less full of yourself. I'm not the only person who thinks you don't like anyone.

J,

Go fuck yourself. You and your little mental games are tiresome and you're a fuccboi. Stop treating me like shit and then telling me when you don't like about yourself. You can't have it both ways. I won't be your friend and your punching bag.

Dear Grace

I don't know if you browse here but I wish I hadn't deleted my account after you didn't reply to me in a while. I miss talking to you, you were the first person I felt comfortable talking with online. Thanks for reaching out to me and being so kind, I read the chat logs recently and my social skills have improved a lot since then.

N., my love,

I am the luckiest person, to have you in my life and for you to love me.
The sheer luck involved in finding you here and all the circumstances surrounding this, still amazes me.
I miss you. Come here, quick!

I love you more than anything.

Yours, forever, V.

How did you meet here? You live near each other?

We just got talking in a thread and exchanged info.
And we live in different countries, but on the same continent, so it's not too bad.

Oh, cool.
Wow that doesn't sound easy. I wish you two the best though!

Thank you, kind user! I wish you all the best for your life, too!

MW,
Some days can be a little harder than others, but whenever you smile at me it feels alright.
Don't stop believing that it's going to be okay, please. As long as I have you, and you have me, I know we'll be fine. Just press your head against mine, look at me and make me feel like nothing else matters because we love each other more than anyone has ever loved anything or anyone else.
You're the best thing I've ever had, and the only thing I'll ever need to be okay.
Remember that I love you.
Yours, forever.
MM

P.S. Your nose is really cute.

S,
I hope you blow your brains out.

Thank you!

origgggasdasdasd

Dear Karen
Fuck you for leaving with the kids with Tyrone, I hope you lose all motor functions. Here is my number Karen, 214 8271177. Just kill me, I am so done.
-Humphrey

I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you
I have no idea which of your actions work on me like you were planning for them to work and which of them are just pure fucking accidental
I am doing better
I am working
I am reading
I am doing all of it out of anger
and I AM MORE ANGRY
when I think
you were meaning for this to happen
What a cruel fucking way to get me to become a better person
It made me love you more, and you probably know that
Ugh you're such a loser please don't talk to me I hope you live full of regrets

Dear P

I hope you're burning in hell

Dear Kaylie

I missed you so much. You are the best Labrador retriever there is. I'm so sorry I couldn't take you with me when I was young. And I know you probably died awhile ago. You have affected my life in the best of ways and it makes me happy to see your tail wagging or you licking the tears off my face. I appreciate how you protected me from anyone that tries to hurt me. I remember when I put you in my brother's underwear and you peed on it and I laughed hysterically. You were only just a puppy but I'm sure you remember our little family laughing with you. Even though I am just a human, I strive to be like you with my partner one day. I hope you get to chase squirrels and eat BBQ doggy bones everyday in doggy heaven.

Love, A

Dear Skylar,

Thank you for being the best doggy therapist. My mom got you when I was depressed and psychotic. But, I tried my best and it wasn't enough for you. I gave you away so you wouldn't feel abandoned but I think about you everyday. I know where you are and who got you, and they are treating you like a king. That makes me so happy. I knew they would love you and show it. I am so glad you were happy when I took you out on walks. I am glad you didn't judge me when I was having an episode and using you to determine whether the hallucination was real or not. Even when I was screaming at nothing, you stood by me so calmly, licking the tears off my face and managed to calm me down without the use for medication. I missed playing soccer with you or defending you from old ladies who got mad at you for hunting a duck for 3 hours. Even when my hatred for people became illogical and irrational, I never came to hate you. Thank you for getting me through the toughest of times. I will always love you.

Love, A

Surname initial?
orasrasrasr

S
hi fren, I know you're tired all the time and you work so hard. I have a very deep respect for you. you're such a pure and gentle person, I admire that... and I admire how hard you work to better yourself.
you're a really good person and have been through so much shit. you deserve much better.
I miss you when youre at work. I feel like I can say that because its unlikely that you'll read this, even though I know you go to r9k sometimes. Im too embarrassed and frightened to say more, though.
-J

S why are you asking user?

>214 8271177
Thanks for the Dallas pizza hut number

It's not your fault, and deep down, i know it. I truly did become a junkie and whatever, and i've been struggling to stop in these last few months. I believe that if i had your support, i would be good by now. I know your parents are happier now that you're far away from me, and that's ok, i hated them anyway. They probably treat you better now too, since you're far, far away from me. I wish you weren't. I know it's been four months since you left, but i still miss you, you piece of shit. Why do i miss you so much? I'm the one that fucked up, i can't even be upset, but i still rage over the fact that i have to go by the days smoking and drinking so that you seem like a blur in my memory. If i could try again, i wouldn't, it would all fall down eventually. I just wish i had someone to hold again. But not in the way i did with girls after you, i mean in the way i held you. Lovingly. It doesn't matter. Jackshit matters. Sorry for not being diagnosed bipolar earlier, that might've made you simpathize more with me, but whatever. You're gone, and you took away me.

With bitterness,
Art.

s
i love you my stinky neet
n

Attached: 20181005_121931.jpg (720x959, 100K)

Is the M a guy or a girl?

female
originallyreplying

what's the last letter of your name k?

n

i doubt i am the one you are thinking of, user

My perfect girlfriend, V.,

I feel like the luckiest boy on the planet to have you in my life, and even more so that you love me back.
I miss you too. I'll be there, as soon as humanly possible.

I love you more than anything too. With everything I am and everything I will be.

Yours, forever, N.

Attached: babeImcoming.gif (220x256, 145K)

Why am I more likely to get answers here?

Fuck youfuckyoufuckyou
Ffffff

Attached: 15482747836921225257640.jpg (1840x3264, 1.35M)

Call the suicide prevention hotline and talk to somebody, please don't hurt yourself user.

1/800/273/8255

This feels better than talking to somebody.

Why are you doing this? What has you feeling bad?

K
You're more beautiful in every way than I can express. I can't believe anyone measures beauty by the amount of ships launched in the thousands if you are anywhere a ship can reach. If anyone ever set a ship off and had no idea where they were going to or looking for, I can't believe it wasn't to find you.
I've tried to tell you before, I think some of the schizo posters thought I was talking to a different K and were upset. You're a siren of some sort. I'll always be yours.
J

I'm sorry for being such a burden. Really, I hate myself for being such a fuck up. I wish I could make you happy. I love you.

G.

What makes you think that you are special? That it will be different this time? Surely it can't happen to you. You are doing everything right after all. And she's making you feel so loved. That's what I thought. And probably what the guy after me did. If I were you, I'd start getting mentally prepared for having my heart broken.

S.

Thanks for making me aroused.
-C

Any problems you have was personally caused by the MSM out of greed. You should take it out on them instead of yourself.

it made me message a k anyway. thank you user

Dear N,

You won't read this, I'm sure, but it's not like I have any other way to reach you. You broke every promise you ever made. You threw me away, when I needed you the most - and you knew that. You knew I had no one to fall back on, no friends, no family - just you. In my darkest hour, you left me alone as if nothing you ever said meant anything. Now, I know it didn't and I can't bear this fucking world knowing that people are capable of what you did. You'll be in the suicide note, I hope it fucking destroys you the way you did me.

-M

FUCK FUCK FUCK GODDAMNIT FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I miss our sexy time. Where did you go?

Attached: D2263B40-192C-4C6A-82D6-93229334A56B.jpg (1575x2100, 629K)

Women are not loyal at all.

It seems every day I find another reason to hate my dad. The reason for my existence is also the beginning of so many of my damn problems. I realised yesterday I was kind of dependent. Why is that? Because my dad never treated me fucking well and I was afraid. So I didn't like doing things on my own, because I was afraid of monsters getting me like my dad when I was a kid. The company of other people meant safety from dad. Fuck man. I'm gonna go against all the damn odds dad stacked against me and do something with my life.

good pups good post

I knew that getting into this shit, and her poisonous lies convinced me otherwise. I can't even fathom doing what she did - to anyone - let alone someone you supposedly "love".

You're right, user. They are not loyal.

N

I had a nice day today
I love you
Goodnight

K
are you doing alright?

M
i fucking hate you you molesting piece of shit i trusted you as a kid we where goddamn friends
W

Nope, I died.

Dear therapist,

I'm sorry I've given up. I know I'm frustrating you, I wish I could be better at this, but I'm a worthless sack of shit. I wish I could just end it all.

Sorry for being a crybaby.

P

M

Idk how I should start, Its been quite a long but idk what to even say, you probably still hate me and stuff, so much in fact, but idk I deserve it, idk if you even remember me or something, dont know but I like to think you do, just came here to say I want to talk to you again, you've got my number, you know Im on whatsapp, I deleted my discord but Im there, I just want to talk to you, just that.

-S

I hope you don't lie to him like you lied to me.

Dear F
Your name is FUCK
F

Hey C, I don't know if I did something or if you just need some time away for your own reasons, but it doesn't matter. Maybe I'm overreacting and I'm horrible at reading people, but I really miss talking to you. I know it hasn't been that long, but talking to you was the highlight of my day and was the only reason I woke up in the morning. I don't want to lose you like I've lost all the rest of them. i think I love you. you mean the world to me. i just want to talk to you again. thank you for everything.

-J