I like anime pussy

I like anime pussy

Attached: 65239156_p0.jpg (1700x1133, 770K)

but you cant fuck 2D...go outside and get laid son

You can't fuck 3d women either.

He's talking about catgirls (pussies)

yes you can? i guess if youve given up you cant but if you apply yourself you can get laid

We're talking about robots here. We can't fuck 3d women, so why not just ignore them entirely?

being a robot is largely a state of mind bro get out of it

>being a robot is largely a state of mind bro get out of it

t. gigaChad

I wonder what makes you think that...

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

i cant change your mind but i am truly sorry you feel this way

Attached: IMG-0285.png (1380x1155, 569K)

No, you can't change my mind because all actual evidence says you're full of bullshit and also a retard. Fortunately, you likely are good looking so none of that matters in real life though.

The biggest tragedy is the normals will never understand tge concept of ego making your forego certain conclusions for the sake of said ego. It's rare thwt a good looling guy will acknowledge that it was luck, not skill, that allowed then to reach where they were

i acknowledge that luck did play a part in my life because i wasnt born with any deformities but i spent a long time being unattractive as well. while i dont want to say this applies to everyone i worked out and lost weight to become more attractive so i put work into my appearance and i became less bitter the more attention i got. i dont know how ugly you, op, or the other robots are but odds are its not world ending tier. i remember being stuck in self hatred and misery and feeling hopeless and while my words will likely make you mad more than encourage you to do something for once, i still want to say them because of the tiny chance you or anyone else will listen

I worked out, lost weight, got in decent shape, got a great career, have a nice car, and all of that. Unfortunately, my facial structure is not great and I'm legitimately somewhat autistic so I get exactly the same amount of female attention as I did when I was a neet living with mommy a few years ago.

Yes, you got very lucky because it only takes a few millimeters of bone to make you unfuckable to women.

if what you are saying is true and yoru autism is enough to repel every single woman on earth despite your build and money i am legitimately sorry for you but i am sure you can agree that most cases of 'robots' are solvable. many people on here are whiny kids or men that never grew out of being whiny kids

Fake an gay
counterfeit and homosexual

Well my autism isn't what is repelling them. It's my looks that are repelling them, and I am not nearly charming or slick enough to make up for not being really good looking. I'm also both too old to get really jacked which is what you seem to need now, or to really fix my wierdness as going more than 30 years in mostly complete social isolation is not good for your mental health.

> i am sure you can agree that most cases of 'robots' are solvable.

Nope. What women like are things that can't really be (easily, if at all) changed. I can't make my jaw more square, my shoulders wider, make myself taller, or any of that.

Most males lose out in the sexual marketplace. That's how it has always been with humanity, and really most species on earth. That's how it will always be.

What defines a robot is the inability to change.
You didn't become one because you wanted to, or because you were lazy and had some inherrent hate for people. What makes you a robot is how you were raised, how your family treated you, if you grew up in a good envieroment, how you were treated at school, if you were bullied, if you did well academically and romantically.
Robots are deeply hurt and traumatized by the world and saying it's just a state of mind and they should just work out and get laid is downright insulting and just shows a lack of understanding.

i said that for true robots yes that is true. however, most people on here do not have such drastic life circumstances that stop them from changing their lives around. there ARE people who truly may be doomed from the get-go but what i am saying is that many more are capable of change yet dont do it

I don't think having a traumatic past is uncommon especially on here. Just getting bullied and few friends will affect you deeply. Now add to that not getting intimate with someone far into adulthood.
It's really not that hard or surprising robot behaviours exist.

Of course it differs in how much everyone had to take and how it affected them. And theoretically they can change. But it's really naive to think that they can change on their own, by simply taking a different approach and trying.
It's really not something you can solve on your own accord and in many cases there's not even a reason to.

I wish all weebs on this site would just fucking kill themselves.
Most insufferable people on the planet.

no u desu baka

Attached: OwU.jpg (459x650, 117K)