Nice Jow Forums feels comfy thread

Tfw I can finally feel my six pack beneath the fat. Soon it will be visible.
Post nice Jow Forums related feels

Attached: 1526195753372.jpg (250x242, 8K)

Or ofc you can vent out your frustration here too if you like

>shoulder pain from benching is gone
It feels good to be flat benching 345 for sets of five without the shoulder pain.

Attached: 8de6a357b03817191accde8afc32ff23.jpg (3264x2308, 2.8M)

How long did you diet?

Yikes that's a strong bench. Very typical for anime enthusiasts of course.

I've lost about 3.5kg in a month now. Taking it slow, I don't want to lose my strength and muscle

I do it with the axle bar as well.
Matter of fact I prefer it now.
My gyms' aren't 20kgs though, they're 25lbs.

Attached: 51z3mEhFwDL.jpg (500x500, 52K)

How'd you do it? I feel like my shoulder joints are fucked. My OHP is really lacking.

Also I forgot to post my anime of choice

Attached: Kevin-Mask-QuLpvUvjS-b.jpg (424x600, 45K)

For me it was using my legs to drive my upper back into the bench.
When you don't use your legs, your delts have to stabilize the load much more.
By creating a rock solid and tight upper back to support yourself on, your delts are more focused on pressing and less on stabilizing.

A stronger back will help your pressing, i know it sounds counterintuitive but it isn't. Imagine a bunch of rubberbands stretching over a board compared to a bunch of rubberbands stretching over something soft and less stable. The rubberbands stretched over a board will generate more energy this same thing applies to your chest/front delts.

>caught a gym qt mirin yesterday evening
>I looked over and she looked away for a millisecond, then back at me, then down, then up and away

I'll talk to her next time, introduce myself. Wish me luck, boyos. Hope you are all having luck with your gym qts as well

Attached: Delano - - Yardmasters Office - Chicago - Dec 1942.jpg (1500x1109, 204K)

Thanks anons

i ran 20k today - my left knee is killing me but i'm proud

been getting pain on my right shoulder so took a 3 day break. I'm gonna train again tonight after doing stretches and rotator cuff strengthening during my break.

Pray for me bros, I don't want to quit.

Attached: 1490420399645.jpg (306x306, 12K)

Work your back 2x as much as your front

thanks bra

Getting a left-handed mouse also helps a lot. 10 to 1 that's the underlying root of your shoulder pain

Hit a 180 lbs dip today, just a 1RM but my form was decent and it wasn’t as hard as I figured it was going to be. Also did 160 for some sets of three.

Attached: E560287F-FAB4-4B48-B583-B508F6BF12CE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

Nice man. 2-3 glances isn’t accidental. She’s probably curious about you.

>Female roommate has been saying I'm cute/good looking for no particular reason after almost two years of living together
>Friends came to visit. One who always jabbed at me for being scrawny in hs is now chubby thor mode and was surprised that I could easily lifting him off the ground, "user when the fuck did you get jacked"
>Now am balancing two fwb's that I thoroughly enjoy hanging out with
>Still total dyel

Feels great guys. I think one day I'm gonna make it. I'm never giving up.

That's hugely impressive fren, mind posting body?

Thanks mang :)

granted, i don't dip super low, just to right above or at parallel

Attached: 52601876_293960721290055_8557503603185549312_n.jpg (1536x2048, 226K)

Mirin hard brother, 14/88 to you and your family

Nice bod.

Lmao, shalom to you and yours

Thanks man

I don't ski user but I appreciate the gesture

DUDE, there is something hanging from your balls. Go see a doctor.

I just finished watching the Mr. Rogers documentary from last year.

You're all nice just the way you are. It's a lovely feeling to be alive.

Attached: 1546301583836.png (1100x700, 803K)

Accepted the fact that I am built like a freight train. 32 inch thigh diameter (maybe 4-5 extra inches from body fat). Went to Mr. Big and Tall, got the homeboy hookup, nice pair of stretchy dress pants that don't make me look disproportionate. Also closing in on 2pl8 bench. Gonna go for it sometime in May.