W-we're all gonna make it right bros?

Attached: lb1j9j7tztu21.jpg (1080x859, 69K)

If you don't look better at 30 than you did at 20 then either you were a top tier pretty boy or you simply fucked up.

Or you went bald

right is peak sleazecore

>Don't have ANY fun in your 20s, just study and workout, and that's it.
>Then, in your 30s, you'll be massively successful and have everything you want
>Oh, I forgot to mention that you will have no social skills, no personality, and hardly any life experience because you never went out.

Reminder: Moderation is the true key in life. Take your work seriously, and improve yourself to the best of your ability - but don't forget to have fun once in a while as well.

Attached: a5e283ea687d4ea7414553a0cdea23af.jpg (359x600, 32K)

the "fucked up" part includes not getting on finasteride

>Went out
As someone who wasted some of their 20s around club NPCs this is nonsense. Be a man spend time doing what you want. People respect someone who is confident and built not just someone who clearly doesn't want to be where they are i.e. around club whores.

Attached: 1509566895053.jpg (497x604, 29K)

That

32 years old here.

When I was 18-25, I gambled and hung around with all kinds of people. Hooked up with girls here and there. Been into several streetfights and many other troubles.

But now I find peace on Jow Forums and stalking other people on facebook and in reading. Im now more quiet and just avoid troubles. I still have my social skills though. Can talk shit and make fun of everybody I meet, either a little kid or a 80 years old woman or a crazy drug dealer.

Im still single though. But Im in a FWB affair with a 50 years old milf. For me, it's easier to talk to older women and they have many things to say back. Young women are pretty boring.

going out doesn't mean you spend all your money buying $20 vodka sodas and the club of the week, namefag

your entire post is littered with red flags

stop chasing 20 year old waitresses maybe if you want to find an interesting girl

> post yfw you never have to worry about hair loss

Attached: 1555087546972.png (465x472, 407K)

Lmao what cope

Attached: Bez tytułu.png (467x535, 531K)

>namefag is retarded and doesn't have reading comprehension skills
>namefag thinks going out only means going to clubs

Why am I not surprised?

Attached: brando.jpg (620x443, 20K)

>taking test suppressant

redpilled
>gambling
>hook ups
>street fights
this isn't what people who breath through their nose consider balancing your life with fun. You deserve what you have

Notice, that even in cartoon depictions, the alpha has Hunter eyes, strong chin, strong jaw, nice hair, good teeth, warrior skull, etc... The ugly beta had recessed chin, weak jaw, skinnyfat, bald, beady eyes, and alien skull...

I'm not gonna make it bros

>Based and wig-pilled.

>gambled
>streetfights
>is immediately an asshole to every
>dating a 50 yo woman
If this is bait - excellent construction. If this is real, you honestly need therapy.

I am 32 and noticing my looks are really going. I wish I took better care of myself in my early years.

To any zoomers here:
>don't binge drink
>stop smoking NOW
>take good care of your skin
>get sleep
>make meaningful relationships

>50 year old
Shit, I’m 29 and my age cutoff for women is 32. Older than that then you better be throwing it at me like candy corn on halloween because I’m not putting in any effort

I look far better than I did in my early 20s. However I'm still pretty autistic.

Attached: 1552057681299.jpg (1080x933, 84K)

When I turned 22 I got really freaked out about aging but once I hit my mid-twenties I calmed down.

Men generally become top tier in their 30s, there's no reason to be nervous.

Dude stop. That's gross.

I'm 38 and banging a 22 year old who practically worships me. I don't even stay lean enough to have abs year round.

Want to make it? Don't over complicate shit or focus so hard on any one aspect of your life that you lose sight of the others. Have goals and only do so much in one area as so meet the need for your goal, but don't go to diminished and negative returns land in one and neglect others.

I was really pretty when I was 20.

If I didn't live with third world internet (midwest) I could've probably made money being a trap.
I'm straight, but I looked like a girl when I tried.

Attached: 1552129455042.jpg (304x405, 17K)

10/10

Attached: 1554909942248.png (800x800, 597K)

Why what changed?

nuclear cope

Jesus Christ looks is not even 1% of making it. Virtue is attained through action and thought, not through birth given advantages. Stop making excuses.
Stop whining and get to work.

>muh get to work
fuck off you bluepilled normie faggot
looks are everything, no amount of muscles or "working on yourself" is gonna change that, have fun looking like an overcompensating tryhard
fucking disgusting normie faggot

Same thing happened to me.

It's a humbling experience but I guess you just understand that you are not going to live forever and you need to make the most of life so that you can be happy.

I'm 29 now and have a very small circle of empathy in term of relationships. I have a few close friends and I'm very close to my family. I don't drink or smoke, never did. Been to a club or two for friends parties and they were fun but definitely something I could never do regularly. I enjoy my solitude. I love to read, go hiking, watching doc/movies. Can quickly engage in convos with practically anybody. Dunno, I feel happy but something tells me I'm missing out on something?

virtue is a result of birth given advantages. yes there's more to it than looks, but those things other than looks that result in virtue are ultimately determined by birth

Attached: nietzsche quote nobility blood noble.jpg (750x1334, 82K)

>nearly thirty
>looking better than ever
>serious relationship with a girl seven years younger
>position of authority at ok job
>respected by coworkers
>everybody calls me sir
>more confident and relaxed than ever

Attached: bigdick.jpg (1039x1200, 178K)

*sips

>be 20
>shopkeeper calls you by sir

I don't know what to feel.

Attached: 1556181530564.jpg (960x953, 130K)

the opposite sucks as well
>be 24 buying beer
>get asked for id

You actually believe that don't you?

I don't get the reactions, seems like a pretty comfy life. Post milf.

Feels fucking great user. All of my friends are balding and beginning to cope and here I am laughing at them.

go make dumbass excuses for why you have no conviction somewhere else

I’m 25 now and I’m just now going through a crisis. Fucking sucks. Already half way through my twenties....

Attached: 140386231841.jpg (1432x1402, 170K)

Why did you try?

>tfw my looks peaked at 18/19
>tfw got fat after
>tfw lost my hair and look like right in op's pic at 24
y'all pray for me, I started at 295 in burger units and aiming for 190, currently at 255

Attached: pepe198.png (514x500, 344K)

Once my hair starts falling out and recedes past NW 3 I'll honest to god put a bullet into my dome with zero fucking hesitation. Dying is better than living a life of baldness

Attached: 1407426828556.jpg (771x900, 102K)

finasteride will literally fuck you up though, especially if you're trying to induce muscular hypertrophy

imagine being this pathetic

>tfw no hair loss
>tfw no one in my family balds
>mfw shave my head anyway

Attached: 132.jpg (480x479, 23K)

21 years old here. I actually can comfirm no fun part.
So far, I've wasted 6 years in poor suroundings with lots of shit happening. Forcing myself to stop being a lazy bum, trying to be less antisocial, commiting ego suicide and quitting being pretentious and sociopathic prick, studying hard, controlling urges, and forcing myself to concentrate on important after quitting drugs and long periods of depression ain't a joke and takes time to get into.
Moderation is truly hard, but it gets good with time.

Attached: 1540332263649.jpg (1920x1080, 732K)

Based

>I'm 38 and banging a 22 year old who practically worships me. I don't even stay lean enough to have abs year round.

I used to think this was an accomplishment or even something to be proud of a while ago. Now that I rarely go on Jow Forums anymore and have gotten a taste of the normie life I just find it pathetic. And I dont want to hurt you or anything but you should really reconsider your choices in life and find a partner you can be happy with in the long run instead of just looking for girls whose emotional weakness you can abuse for sexual pleasure.

The people you went to school with have likely found a girl they love and will spend their entire life with, possibly a family even... and you are still here bragging to 20something year olds because deep down you know you fucked up. Sort your life out dude, its not too late.

Not true, I've been on it for longer than I've been lifting and I've still made significant gains.

You're getting there, keep it up. You've got plenty of time.

I don't have to imagine I live it every day

Also fun looks different to different people, what I consider fun other people might hate and vice versa. I am not saying I dont enjoy going to a club and getting wasted once a blue moon but if I were to do it on a weekly basis I would be depressed as fuck. However give me a nice day outside, a long and open road along some hills and my bike and I am in paradise. I even enjoy the suffering (after a certain point I obviously dont but you get the idea).

Everybody is different often times I thought there was something wrong with me but now I realize I am just a different kind of person. I like to push myself to the limit or even do somewhat dangerous stuff. I guess its just how my brain works - in moments where I need full concentration or have to put in everything I got to achieve something I feel free.

that's true
> just someone who clearly doesn't want to be where they are i.e. around club whores.
you got to see through *this* this defines you from the rest of the NPC horde.

zombies ftk

Hi guys,
I struggle leaving this place because I enjoy reading threads like these where fitizen give you advices.
The thing is that I'm a shut in socially and a scared neet and never manage to leave my bubble and make my own mistakes. So, I just browse these threads thinking that one day I'll manage to leave. But I know it won't come.
How to build the confidence to leave, anons ?

That's because looks are an exact science.

>The people you went to school with have likely found a girl they love and will spend their entire life with, possibly a family even

most likely they will be divorced in 10 years

let the 40 year old bang a girl young enough to be his daughter. its better than having a nagging old fat wife

>that pic
wait a sec...

Cope. How you look at 30 is how you at 20 except older

based

Cringe. "Most" is not even close. Divorce rates ahve been going down (and are at early 70s rates across the board), and are less than 20% if even one of the partners has community college education or better. The only exception to any of this is divorce rates when the male is black, which is as big as it has ever been, and is slightly skewing the overall numbers

Attached: ringo-book-5.jpg (1600x1435, 216K)

Attached: 1527016121938.png (500x600, 78K)

>going out equates to clubbing

Attached: 1552840028126.jpg (442x460, 125K)

No, not all of us.

Attached: 1534285571618.png (1288x236, 50K)

Attached: 1556397586976.jpg (765x994, 188K)

This is without a doubt a reddit shill thread

>turning 29
>hair falling out
>hairline looks terrible
>looks fading
why

I mean it's not like I had any friends or looks to have those experiences.
Moderation only works if you have means to moderate, but I'm just a loser struggling to make myself attractive in the first place.
But it's kind of a cycle since how could I have the skills to thrive in my 20s when I didn't have any experiences in my teens.

Why would anyone here atually know.

Yeah... abusing eh?

Guess I'll get my life sorted out in my own house which isn't part of marital property, and continue to increase my own personal wealth. If she keeps treating me good I'm even possibly willing to wife her... not without a pre-nup.

I already have kids, all boys. I have custody of all of them, maybe I'll have more. Life is after all, more than just endorphin fixes.

You see, I was like you once. Normy life, same age wife, all that. It didn't work out.
When I started dating again I found most of the women my age simply hadn't taken good care of themselves. Others were bitter, or had very short tempers, quick to anger, or would attempt emotional manipulations that I had learned to spot long ago. Nope, I would rather stay single if they were the only option.

Younger women aren't bitter. If one treats you good keep her. There's a surplus of them right now too and they have far less entitled demands disproportionate to their achievements as do single 30+ women.

t. ugly and bad genes

I turned 26 three days ago. Months prior, I had been telling myself that before my birthday I'd be elsewhere. Now, reading through this thread, I am considering the fact that i've spent the last 4 birthdays, doing the same, mind-numbing shit I've always done. On the computer, trying to escape from the world. I haven't done a fucking thing since high school.

>I haven't done a fucking thing since high school.

Attached: 1534285492993.png (1199x444, 220K)

30 year olds banging 20-somethings has been the norm throughout history tbqh

Attached: hairletsBTFO.jpg (397x469, 30K)

>The people you went to school with have likely found a girl they love and will spend their entire life with
lol

>Combed my hair backwards the other day just for a change. Thought I looked dope
>Sister said to cut it out because I looked like a baldy

It's already over for me

Attached: 1540625517204.jpg (437x431, 18K)

>tfw dicked around in community college and worked some shitty fast food jobs since high school
>tfw turned 24 last week and was happy to finally have a job that would put me on the road to moving out of my parents house
>tfw parents hate me regardless of what I do

>if you work out and study when you’re in your 20s you’ll be autistic in your 30s
>implying there aren’t gym/library qts who aren’t big drinkers and aren’t thots

oldfag here.
I look better at 40 than at 20.
I'll enjoy it while it lasts, but...
my only hope is: if i live to old age, i look cool, like the original most interesting man in the world

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (325x435, 105K)

Post pics?

Are you me?

What are your hobbies? Any way you can connect with others who share them?

Keep yourself so busy away from any computers, phones, internet, etc that you just stop coming back due to not having time.

Dht and test is not the same thing

Based.

Fox and the grapes.

based and skinpilled

Hey man if you have any spare money you could try moving to another country (or even city). Change things up and give yourself motivation to improve your life.

>NPC clubs

Being an NPC is a mix between low iq and race

The darker you are the higher probability of low iq which usually means NPC

Therefore most whites aren’t NPCs they're normal non autistic non over analytical people who are simply living their lives, pursuing their interest and ya know enjoying life

>inb4 they all feel hollow and depressed!!!!

Yeah and so does everyone on this fucking site get over yourself nigger

Learn to read faggot.

>just work hard

user anon user. There is a reason there are no short dopey recessed chin men in ANY sport

Hell attractiveness is a correlation between success in life, as is height, as is race

Genetics don’t care how hard you work they will cap at a certain limit and keep you there. Sure if you’re 5’7 and spend 10 years perfecting your natty physique with your 16 inch arms and lookmaxxed face then comes a 6’5 guy who’s default arm size is the exact same as yours which took years to cultivate and all he has to do is keep a low bf with minimal effort as genetics stack up in benefits

At most you can hope to mog anyone 5’7 and below but don’t think you’ll be chad. You’ll be above average for your range

>I’m not fulfilled in life so no one else can be