>29 and only had sex 3 times

Attached: meonbed.png (532x506, 22K)

Gtfo our board you slutty whore

You're an honourary femcel.

Was it sex with a human or something else

>she's had sex 3 times over 30 years
>'slut'
what

t. Whiteknight cucks or other women (same thing really)

wanna make it four? no four play i'm only here for the business lady.

None of those things actually.
Just thought I'd try being nice instead of being an 'orrible cunt for once.

I've had sex with 4 people but been single for 6 months. If you've had sex but can no longer get it you're still an incel

i actually got picked up off a dating site by a woman who was 32 when i was 29 and she seemed to be in a similar situation.

after i found out "i've never had a guy inside me without a condom" i got really uncomfortable.

unfortunately it turned out she was pretty severely mentally ill and out of touch with reality. good in bed though and like 6/10 ? 8/10 body.

I hope you realize how damaging these type of posts are for men close to your age that have never even held hands with a girl. Of course you don't care though and only want sympathy from losers like every cunt.

>Just thought I'd try being nice
White
Knight
Cuck

post your soles, ffs

it only takes once to prove your a whore.Once your hymen is gone you have a whore mentality

Mfw im a real femcel

Im so fucking ugly and undesirable that ive never even touched a man other than my family before

Chopping off your dick doesn't make you a female.

>than my family before

Who diddled you and did you cum

>what
actually i made a joke about hooking up but if that was genuine i'd feel like she needs some hugs.

probably super insecure? no idea how she could end up like that realistically speaking.

although i did back when i was 21 have an internet gf who was 30 and flew here to NA to hook up with a dude ONE TIME (one night thing) then didn't see him again.

i managed to get her to up her self esteem and she seems to have had a comfortable 30s at least... no babies tho.

if you're anywhere near 30 you're kind of seconds before the finish line and in last place. you need lightspeed boosters or something.

hopefully no intent to have kids.

I'll be your e-bf if you're in Europe

I wasnt diddled i meant as in like holding hands or shit like that

Even my family thinks im an ugly loser

>had sex 3 times

You can't be a celibate because those choose to not have sex/enter relationships/marriage for loyalty to their religion. Probably 90% of the people who call themselves "incels" here, aren't actually celibates because they had sex at some point or they want sex.

Actual monks/nuns that live in celibacy are always doing it voluntarily but I don't expect you retards to understand the thing you constantly moan and cry about.

Attached: 20181222_163447.jpg (500x701, 96K)

hurr I'm a gurll give me attention

she's always a 10/10 with your dick inside her

BPBable chicks give the best head... through a brown paper bag

Same situation for me but I'm a dude. People always say girls' skin is really soft but I've never felt it so I can't tell

Attached: whenwillmysufferingend.png (679x473, 276K)

You've had sex though. That means the other gender views you as mate material. I don't have that. No woman would ever desire me.

sorry, your self-confidence + image = negative infinity

... but we have to illustrate these concepts for the visual minded

Only pretty ones have nice skin

You only have one full leg?

I wish I could love a fembot like you but you would just rather kill yourself than give me a chance.

wtf i selected that image

Attached: bpbable.jpg (750x1000, 19K)

Females can't be incels. If you want cock you could easily get it off Tinder/Okcupid/Jow Forums, incel implies you can't get it even if you tried.

You can't be that bad user,
I dont really care if youre stinky or racist or short
My only standards in a guy is not over 300 and not a physco

>not over 300
uh oh
i guess 160 is right out... i can make a "belly" sort of? if i eat a lot of tacos and soda or something to pressurize the joint

What? I am literal autist so are you saying you are 160?? Because thats fine, I could care less

all I want to do is cuddle with someone like you and be there for them. I shower every day and I have a job, but no one wants to talk to me and I'm super anxious. I wish you'd talk to me.

>Because thats fine, I could care less
the uh oh was more like my assumption that you're probably 160++ and will steal all my tacos and be mean to my reserve supplies of snacks

I'm not 300 and cute, it's up to you, hit or miss.

elliot rodger wasn't an incel then, he clearly could find pussy if he went for a lower quality one on his wealth alone especially since he wasn't ugly, a few girls might agree to tolerate his personality

>I am literal
you're also 29? i'm only 33 and i know how to use the word literal

you're not english either? i'm west coast NA

>, he clearly could find pussy if he went for a lower quality one
and here is where you normally yell "BINGO!!!"

incel is a synonym for entitled (also hateful, low IQ, etc) and no "no true incel" fallacy but you might not be one if you don't meet at least several criteria... virgin is its own thing and not the same

I am up to talk I woulndt mind I have no friends

It used to be normal ya know.

>I am up to talk I woulndt mind I have no friends
well i don't have any means of doing that... other than what we're already doing

i usually use the post identifier "fren" or other similar ones like "104", "broseph" so you can spot my posts pretty easily

not that that matters though (activate google search stalking mode!!!)

Having one lifetime partner should become the norm once again, those were such purer times.

You've had sex 2 FUCKING TIMES YOU FUCKING RETARD. You aren't a fucking femcel, you're clearly attractive enough to be wanted by men on 2 seperate occasions. Neck yourself

Attached: images.png (246x205, 7K)

Where can I talk to you then? Throwaway email? Discord? Where do you live?

>used to be normal ya know.
sure, for an old maid

having 3 partners might be "normal" but 3 times is something else. that implies likely 3 partners once each.

I meant 3

Heh okay.

capitalization is out, broseph

don't you wanna be cool and leading edge? updation is the in thing i hear.

>femcel
>involuntarily celibate female
>this makes people depressed
>this depression is linked with being celibate without a choice
>a female who cant get sex

none of this adds up.

I live in canada.
But I used to have a discord so we could use that I guess i dont know
But I made a throwaway the other day its
[email protected]

>If you've had sex but can no longer get it you're still an incel
incel is literally involuntary celibate, celibate is essentially never getting laid. so no if you ever had sex you're not an incel

Attached: 1521406458277.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

Can I suck your leg stub

oh yeah... that didn't seem very hard actually
broseph #5429

don't get your hopes up though i can't see what you'd get out of the whole run

>be 29 year old male
>never had sex
>see this thread
>mfw

Attached: 1528765725100.jpg (480x480, 28K)

You too
I am really autistic and a huge simpleton

I'm a lonely fella in Ireland. I have a farm in a fairly isolated part of the country, would love to meet a femanon to get to know and maybe have come live with me. You'd have to like or at least tolerate horses, cows, chickens and dogs and a cat. Helping out on the farm is optional but appreciated, even if you were to make us our dinner for the evening.

Ewww disgusting whore. Kill yourself.

this, I if I can get it hard the rest doesn't even matter unless it's longterm.

>showered with attention
>54 replies
>"i'm so lonely boohoo"

but I am lonely because I have a lackluster personality and have trouble thinking of what to say and when Is say things people talk over me or ignore me. I don't like talking to people because I'm pretty sure they don't understand what I'm saying or don't care. I'm always alone at work.

Is liking sports a red flag for females?
I really don't like the felling of having a gf who wears the jersey of a big black football player

If you just wanna have sex, develop your game and use tinder, whatever.

>The Sun by Tigers Jaw

Great song

i never heard from the op via discord afaik, not sure if the person i'm talking to is real either yet

Well, that's 3 times too much to be on this board or call yourself a femcel.
As if femcels existed.

>roast fishing for attention
>brailets taking the bait and unironically replying
the absolute state of r9k

Attached: 1547975179565.jpg (1024x764, 121K)

>Only
Honestly, go fuck yourself.

fuck off whore you cant be a femcel as a virgin

Horrid cunts out

3 is very little. especially for someone that is almost 30. Amount of sex should be over 1000 at that point.

What if someone was 50 years old and the only time they ever had sex was when they were 15 and they've been unsuccessful in all romance since, that's still being celibate involuntarily

probably incel in my book, but women can't be "unsuccessful in romance" they can only be picky in romance. seriously femcels are the most unendearing people in existence but you white knight retards don't understand much other than worshipping pussy.

Is the bunnyon your bead real or a plushie?

Attached: 14weasels-web-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x550, 56K)

real rabbit. I also have a white one

Better than never having it. Miserable cunt.

Cool are they related or just frens?

holy kek you newfag

They are sisters. Adopted them from a rabbit rehab place since their previous owners didn't want them anymore.

But femcel alludes to incel which is by definition involuntary. I don't think you're telling the truth.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you ll get a man.
Dont let yourself get used for sex or disrespected just to feel some love.
I would love to get an ugly sweet gf but I already have a semi repulsion to normal women I could never get with an ugly one :(

Why do you think that is exactly? Genuinely curious.

Nonvirgin sluts don't have souls

People think that all because I had sex a few times that it means that I can't fathom loneliness. I had sex out of pure luck/boredom. Men my age don't settle. They are done fucking around are looking for a woman they can view as a lifelong partner. I'm too socially awkward/shy to use dating apps or to meet up with strangers. I'm too boring to try to make friends with at work. It's pathetic that I masturbate to the few times I had sex despite the guy not being very good looking.

If you're not fat I'll bone you. I'm athletic and have good/normie tier hygiene

>that have never even held hands with a girl

Attached: hand.png (500x350, 94K)

How'd you loose leg?
Post stump please

If you had sex 3 times with the same guy, it's okay user.
If not, you're a filthy slut that deserves hanging.
You should only lay with 2 people at most (if you're a widow) else you are a degenerate.

thats more sex than some dudes will have in their entire lives, how about you get the fuck out you goddamn failure of a woman? All you have to do is take care of your appearance and guys will still line up to take you in. Fuck off you dumb whore

Attached: CHINESE.jpg (616x576, 128K)

I'm guessing it comes from a place of bitterness. You have to understand that while your experiences and options are limited theirs are even less. I can understand why they'd react so hostile. Anyway I hope you have more luck going forward, I'm sure you'll figure it all out.

If that's 3 different guys then it's definitely arguable

Brown nipples...
Pathetic

All you have to do is go outside, seriously if the 3 men wanted to have sex with you then you might as well be attractive. And then men will approach you

Attached: Najenda_Angered_by_Tatsumi's_Comment.png (1280x720, 509K)

Celibacy just means not getting laid, wanting or trying to get laid doesn't make you not celibate until you succeed.

I've had sex with 6 different women, but haven't had sex in 4 years. Am I a virgin again?

it was 3 times with the same guy and it more like practice/pity sex. He wanted to make sure he'll be ready for his prom date so he used me to test his endurance and try out some positions .

>He wanted to make sure he'll be ready for his prom date so he used me
And you accepted it?
Are you actually retarded?
So, to summarize, you're dumb, ugly, degenerate and without any once of pride, correct?

I have no words

shabaadadadadalalala

Attached: 1544662678554.png (299x310, 151K)

He was my best friend in highschool and I wanted him to be happy . Also it was 'free dick' from someone I trusted and I was under a lot of pressure from my parents to get a boyfriend so my parents knowing that I'm not a virgin made them think I'm not a complete loser.