How are you coping with winter so far?

How are you coping with winter so far?

I'm a girl so I get cold easily but I don't have a boyfriend to warm me up :(

Attached: 6ffa103a-56cb-4ec7-a528-49306adbfdbf-large16x9_leevernon.jpg (657x520, 117K)

not very well because I don't have a gf who I can make hot chocolate with and cuddle with under a blanket and dozing off.
I have good hot chocolate too but oh well.
how do I get a girlfriend?

Larper detecc

Just fine mostly.
I rarely ever leave the house unless I need booze or munchies from the local shop.
Going outside in the garden for 5 minutes for a ciggy or joint isn't an issue.

Only real problem is I have a shit window in my bedroom that lets in wind even when it's fully closed, so if it's windy and really cold outside then my bedroom becomes an igloo... and since it just started snowing here in England, it's been fucking freezing past few days.

Bitch your kinds feet always have freezing temperature how do you even do it, girl feet get so cold there must be active effort behind it

I would call you an attention seeker, but i don't have a gf to cuddle with either.
>tfw no cute gf to cuddle on comfy Belgian snowy nights

Attached: 1548226556084.jpg (836x543, 138K)

THERE IS NO SUNLIGHT I NEED SUNLIGHTREEEE
>NO SUNLIGHT
>TOO COLD TO CYCLE
>TOO COLD TO RUN
>TOO COLD TO EVEN FUCKING WALK, LET ALONE NIGHT WALKS
What is a robot supposed to do? Pic related is from a walk yesterday, I couldn't feel my toes after 20 minutes of night walking, and I had my warm boots and two layers of socks on. I'm trapped in my room for the next 2 months FUCK ME
The loneliness just gets brutally amplified in here.

Literally all I can do is go drive but I'm a student poorf ag so I don't have enough gas money to go drive every day or even every other day (yurop so gas is expensive).

Attached: 5416846.jpg (1470x827, 284K)

I go for long walks hoping the cold helps me burn more.

>gf always sleeps in underwear
>after 5 minutes of cuddling and laying there she turn over on her side
>nudges her butt towards me and shuffles her shoulders
>signal for me to take her bra off because she's uncomfortable
>every single night
routine never felt so good lads

here's your (you) fucking faggot, now go away

Attached: OUTREEEEEE.jpg (473x575, 45K)

use your rage/frustration to fuel change in your life lad

Attached: IMG-0283.png (1108x1136, 627K)

>I'm a girl but I don't have a boyfriend
not even trying to disguise the true purpose of this b8

timestamped feet or gtfo

>person who disagrees with me
>must be a fat neckbeard with a sad life hehe
>probably lives in his mom's basement haha imagine that
At least now we know for sure you're from xeddit. Go find the nearest rope if you honestly think flexing on mentally broken people is a good thing in life.

Winter is great. I love it. Pitch black, comfy cold, everything is white and still. No bugs, and none of those goddamned fucking piece of shit disgusting toads covering the path I TRY to run on. I wish it could be -20 january forever. Slask and the ice on sidewalks is annoying though,

what disagreement was there in those posts and when did i say that guy was a fat neckbeard who lives in a basement? i posted my situation, another user told me to GET OUT and i told him to do something instead of just sperging out. nice job bringing reddit into the conversation though you moron

>understanding this little
you really need to go back, I'm not even joking. The fact that you're this much of a newfag and a normalfag at that just means that staying here for any longer will mentally scar you.
I say this as kindly as I can to somebody who has everything I've ever wanted: Leave before it's too late, it's not a meme, it's literally for your own good. Go kiss your girlfriend and drink a beer or whatever Normans do these days.

Attached: BGVppaDUx9.png (517x874, 425K)

Lame. Me and my girlfriend always sleep naked.

lol i agree im a newfag because ive only been here for about 5 years but you are showing massive signs of first month syndrome
>calling out reddit
>not discussing my post
>calling out newfaggotry
its okay bro take it easy!
i like fingering her under her panties desu

Attached: 7e03b64586e0f0fbc1df0415d30dec2c.jpg (924x884, 98K)

YOU ROTTEN BITCH, YOU VILE DISGUSTING WHORE, IF NOT FOR THE GASH BETWEEN YOUR LEGS US MEN WOULD HUNT YOU FOR SPORT

Winter is honestly my favorite season when it actually snows here. Last year sucked because it only snowed a handful of times and never lasted. So it was just cold and gray most of the time.

I love going out for night walks when it's snowing because it is 10/10 comfy and aesthetic here.

Only downside to winter here is that there isn't much to do if you aren't a skier/snowboarder.

>plebbitfag calling people out
the absolute state of newfags

Attached: 1548167448541.jpg (900x1211, 138K)

>wear cap
>wear big winter jacket
>look down at phone/just look down
Practically completely masked.
It's great.
I hope for balaclava to become fashionable.

once again not responding to anything. good shit bro! take care for real though im going to bed

Attached: IMG-0289.png (1527x1497, 952K)

Where are you even? Ski masks are pretty popular, I think.

>ski-mask
Just casually on the street?
I've never seen that anywhere.
Maybe if I was actually skiing. But even then there's no good hills nearby that'd make it plausible. Cross-country doesn't justify a mask.
Of course maybe people don't think that much about it.

Well, yeah. The tight eye slit ones. Though maybe it's because there's a hill for skiing just a two minute walk away from me.