How do you keep from dying from this?

How do you keep from dying from this?

Attached: jpg150016fa.png (950x1000, 1.09M)

muscles

your body returns blood from your lower extremities to your heart via valves and muscular contractions that "squeeze" em up against pressure.

If you have muscles and actually use em you wont have dvt

Keep moving
Don’t smoke

If you have to sit, move your legs every so often. In an office, this would be like getting up to grab a coffee or water and then to go to the bathroom. If you had no other interaction those things alone would prevent DVT.

At home, if you are immobile for too long you are at risk of DVT, but if you are THAT immobile that you are at risk of DVT you probably would also have a PU developing as well so there would be warning signs besides the warmth, redness, etc of the DVT.

What's the best way to cause this?

Smoke, eat cans of cake icing for a snack, go on transatlantic flights.

pinch your nose shut then blow out ur nose as hard as you can

I have Deep Vein Thrombosis. I take Xarelto and it keeps me from dying. My doctor told me not to lift weights or do cardio. Fuck him. He's an overweight faggot.

Anyone can tell me how this feels? I may have got it.
>Crunch time
>Sitting almost entire day for past 4 months
>Outside last week
>Didn't loft heavy or excert myself in a month
>Sudden pain in my calf
>Can barely stand on that leg and almost collapse
>Pain shoots down all the way to my toes
>Pain feels like it's inside, to the back of leg, under the calf muscles
>slowly gets better over on hour, then suddenly comes back when I don't expect it and almost collapse again
>Repeat 3 times
>Next day went away and hasn't come back

I reversed mine with a vegetarian diet, lots of exercise, weightlift and cardio, metamucil and hmb.
Do not smoke. Bong hits and video games, cigarettes, animal fat, almost killed me before 30.

i have the advantage of being schizophrenic and rocking back and forth since i was a child(scared the shit out of my dad to the point he thought i was possessed). turns out i can divert that constant need for movement to my feet, which helps keep the blood flow. just tap your toes to the music, even if there isnt any! :)

For now I just rely on being young and not bedridden

Also god bless for DVT causing pulmonary embolism and not strokes.

>cardio
>not smoking
>drinking alcohol in small doses

Attached: dithmarscher-pilsener.jpg (1600x1600, 1.46M)

I jiggle my legs almost continuously without even thinking about it

have you never had calf cramps before? sounds like that happend to you.

professional athlete on airplanes
genetic predisposition

look up chris bosh and brandon Ingram

NEET here, I lay on my bed shitposting on Jow Forums and playing games 23 hours a day for the past 10 months, how fucked am I?

My gramps died of this at 95.

Conventional medical consensus is:
> Do cardio frequently
> Don't smoke
> Don't consume a diet high in saturated fat/cholesterol (aka animal products unfortunately)

IB4 ketards and carnies start spamming sv3rige youtube clips

You do know that the cholerestrol thing is a meme? Pretty much all of your cholesterol in your body comes from it's own production. The correlation comes from cheap and tretched out indutrial meat like in fast food which is full of shit, not the actual cholesterol in animal products.

Not even a keto, but come on. Stop listening to silly correlation and cohort studies, to remodel your life.

Stay active, eat fresh homemade food and do not consume shitty drugs. Wala. You're now not at risk fro covilizational illnesses.

Could actually be a DVT, then again i had similar symptoms a while ago after smoking, drinking and not exercsising for a huge amount of time. Depends on what you eat, how much you sleep and your age aswell. Check a doctor if you're not feeling safe with it or if it comes back - but i would say since the pain left from one to the next day it might was a pinched nerve or an overstressed muscle, maybe even a tendon tear. No need for going full hypochondriac about this.

>You do know that the cholerestrol thing is a meme? Pretty much all of your cholesterol in your body comes from it's own production. The correlation comes from cheap and tretched out indutrial meat like in fast food which is full of shit, not the actual cholesterol in animal products.
Eating saturated fat causes your body to produce more cholesterol, resulting in more of that cholesterol becoming oxidized and thus increasing your chance of developing atherosclerotic/thrombotic diseases.

Take half an aspirin every day, exercise daily and rest at least half an hour each day with your legs elevated.

worried about this from time to time
im decently fit but i also sit a lot throughout the day
probably just make it a habbit of moving around every so often

The patrician lifestyle. As God intended.

This was one of those things where once I learned about it I couldn't unlearn it, and was very worried about it for a while. I actually had cramping and stuff for a while and got REALLY worried enough to get a scan. It showed nothing. I'm just a fat fuck who didn't get enough magnesium and drank no water. Then I realized that if you are to die from this it would basically be an instant death, so whatever happens happens

Yeah sure buddy, it was animal fat and not everything else

You should have just fasted you fatass

You'll need to provide some sources fot hat buddy, all you have is correlation

I've never gotten a calf cramp while doing nothing, and when I did I didn't get pain all the way down into my toes.

Pinched nerve seems like it fits.

It's not about dying, it's a reminder to keep ones harddrive and paperwork clean for whoever has to deal with it afterwards. That's honestly the only thing going through my head when I panic about thrmbosis due to a leg hurting.

Post at least three reputable sources (reproducability) which go beyond simple correlation, do not use cohort (self report) studies (unreliable) and account for "fast food" high fat.

You can't because it's a simple meme for which boomers have fallen. I'm working in the geriatric department and the old fuck which chimp out on bacon and butter are still fresh in their minds while those margarine and veggies dieters berely can wash their own genitals. And there is a growing body of evidence which makes a good claim that saturated fats are actually fucking important to prevent brain "calcification" known as dementia under any other name.

dont smoke
dont be overweight
dont have diabetes type II
move around frequently
dont have high blood pressure

you'll get some pissy keto fans in here but animal products (lots of red/processed meats) are probably not ideal for long term cardiovascular health. not necessarily correlated with embolus/thrombosis if im remembering my stroke lectures

if you have all the things above that in order tho I wouldn't worry about meat as much tho