/drugfeel/

Last thread reached bump limit

Tree of life edition

Attached: 1534430960228.jpg (655x432, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deepdotweb.com/2017/10/22/basic-guide-pgp-tails/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats not a tree, thats like a tesla tower

Doing dmt again on friday. I had a really weird trip last time. Felt like I got slapped in the face, without the pain, and my brain got spun into overdrive. I remember being in some weird, maze or something. It was difficult. Stoked, but pretty anxious at the same time.

Do it at the peak of an lsd trip for maximum keks

I don't do lsd anymore. Too many bad trips, and 12 hours is too, too long.

Can anyone link me a detailed tutorial for pgp in tails 3.11? I swear I'm doing everything right but a vendor keeps saying he can't read my address after I encrypt it with his public key. Pls help

Attached: baby's first vape.jpg (639x556, 125K)

reminder to read the gnostic gospels

>Too many bad trips
Just don't take over 200 ug and you'll be fine

Nah, it just doesn't sit well with me. I want to learn to grow mushrooms one of these days, but I still live with my mom so there's no way.

I'm might do LSD for the third time, going to do 500ug and after that 5-meo-DMT.

any cokebros on here tonight?

i want lsd but afraid to order from the dnm internationally. is 1p-lsd worth getting? i heard conflicting opinions about how similar it is.

Did you know that drugs have never once improved anyone's life?

>5-meo-DMT
Now that I know I can successfully extract dmt, this is next on my list. I honestly kind of want to get a river toad and just keep it, but idk. I guess I'm not too serious about it; it's just a funny thought.

Recreational drugs I should say

Just fucking get it. I got over my fear. Yeah, stay away from the dnm, i find it sketchy

>1p-lsd worth getting?
Yes.
>i heard conflicting opinions about how similar it is.
You heard bullshit and you are bullshit.

Not true, I'm sure there are people who have only done psychedelics once or twice in their life and it improved their lives in some way.

weed totally cures cancer.

You do realize 5-MeO-DMT is 3 or 4 times stronger than DMT?

Well, to my knowledge it's effective at much lower doses. I've only read about 5 meo, but the effects seem to be totally different and ineffable so I'm not sure why that's important to bring up. I know it's usually described as an overwhelming experience.

JUST WOKE UP
HAD 3 OR 4 VIVID DREAMS IN A ROW ABOUT DOING A SHITLOAD OF DRUGS AND HANGING WITH BRAAAPERS
FUCK MY WORTHLESS LIFE
I AM ON THE VERGE OF STICKING A FUCKIN NEEDLE IN MY ARM AGAIN
GOD DAMN
JUST LEAPED OUT OF BED AND CHUGGED DOWN 10G OF KRATOM WITH A CACAO CHASER
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK MODS
FUCK KIKES
IF I DONT RELAPSE ON JUNK THIS YEAR ITS GOING TO BE A FUCKING MIRACLE

Lying is worse for you than drugs

what's the best drug to watch some moe shit and/or idol hell anime on?

what the fuck has the world become?
seriously
its like im starting to remember why all I cared about was my next fix all those years
god fucking dammit
i thought if i got off the junk things would change but the world has just gotten way way fucking worse and now im 100x more aware of it all
fuck the world so hard
why cant we go back to the traditional days before everyone became jewish golems
god fucking dammit
i cant even live like this

Lord Jesus help me
Save my fucking soul
Dear Heavenly Father
Save my retched soul
Holy fucking crap
This is insanity
All I ever fucking wanted was to be living a traditional life
All I ever fucking wanted was just to be in a world of human decency
Why do people have to be like this?
What the fuck?

>Be me
>Decide to shoot up heroin for first time
>Be a dumbass and let friend measure out 50mg dose
>Wake up to paramedics opening door after friend narcanned me twice
>Still shot up actual non lethal dose after narcan wore off
I was more pissed I wasted money getting killed than I was about the fact I almost died, the heroin was nice though

Taper off or something mang

Attached: ahoyy.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

fuck THAT DUDE
50mg of smack no matter how weak is WAY too much for your first bangaroo
you should have done 5-10mg

yea, plus he didnt pay me back for the heroin I brought to sell him since "it wasnt that good", so I'm just gonna rob the fucker. He's kind of a general all around piece of shit, and its not just from the heroin. He has a 16 year old kid living with him doing heroin as well, who I'm currently trying to help get help.

im not on opiates anymore i havent done any in months
i just feel this constant sense of impending doom
i swear to God I lived nearly all of my life off the belief that society is going to tank before I reach 30
and low and fucking behold its getting worse by the day
now im just addicted to kratom which still sux
i just see now no matter what i do ill never ever be able to have the life my parents had
no fucking chance in hell
that world is gone and dead
i just wanted to have a normal fucking life
its the fucking KIKES WHO DID THIS TO US!!!!

why the fuck do people like opiates so much?
I took 20mg oxy once and it only made me dizzy and tired

Idk, my experience was the same really. I don't think it was bunk because I was nodding harder than I've ever in my life, but I never got the "comfy" feeling everyone talks about

its all because the fucking /polacks/ convinced me that the world wasnt guaranteed to go to fucking shit, they convinced me we still had a fighting chance for decency and humanity
sorry guys but thats absolutely 100% fucking wrong
its over and its just going to continue to get worse and worse
i got off the needle because i really believed things could be different and things didnt have to burn down to the ground
wow how wrong i was
no matter what i do with my life the world is going to collapse in front of my fucking eyes
wow what a time to be alive
at least i have kratom

Everyones got different receptors, for most people heroin feels like a constant low level euphoria. plus its addicting as fuck

What if I don't want to "trip" and I just want the quintessential one with nature, enjoying the visuals kind of experience? Are shrooms better for that? 100 mcg LSD?

Well, that is tripping. For me, with psychedelics, the rule is "you don't get what you want, you get what you get." Truthfully, there's no spiritual aspect to lsd for me; it always felt like my brain was surging with neurotransmitters and, well, acid. And I don't like it. Mushrooms are much more gently, and less sharp, in my experience. Of course you have to take dosage into consideration, but you know.

what a fucking faggot. shut up retard

Anyone have experience with 2-FMA?

That kinda sucks to hear, I figured it might be something like that because I've tried opiates a few times and always got the same result. Oh well, maybe it's a blessing that'll keep me from getting addicted to heroin like I nearly got addicted to meth.

You don't really get around the physical side effects of being on psychs unless you take so much you don't know they're happening. Do some research on the effects. You'll find many are either sedative (shrooms) or stimulating (LSD for me at least) coinciding with audiovisual distortion of varying degrees.

deepdotweb.com/2017/10/22/basic-guide-pgp-tails/

Are you sure you're using his public key

This, nobody gives a fuck.
Jesus, the most insufferable cunts are always on heroin.

>You don't really get around the physical side effects of being on psychs unless you take so much you don't know they're happening. Do some research on the effects. You'll find many are either sedative (shrooms) or stimulating (LSD for me at least) coinciding with audiovisual distortion of varying degrees.
The thing I want to avoid are thought loops and outright hallucinations where I don't fully understand my surroundings. I'd like to be 'lucid' within the context of my trip, whatever that may be.

has anyone told you that we aren't your person blog? fuck offf or go to Jow Forums if you wanna rant about dumb shit.

Not the guy you responded to, but if that's the case, a low dose of either should be okay. LSD can be overwhelmingly stimulating for me, and mushrooms are much more gentle.

Shut the fuck up nobody cares about your Jow Forums shit

What's the appropriate dose of LSD for what I'm looking for?

based iv heroin addict getting btfo'd

You can get that from a variety then. Shrooms are probably the easiest way to do this in my opinion. You can pretty easily figure out your preferred dose and administration method to make the ground crawl without losing your sense of time and presence.

I did shrooms for the first time after my last (LSD) trip over a year ago. Probably 4g? Felt kind of weak and shallow, a bit disappointing (but still fun) and I feel exactly the same as before I tripped. I always hear of life changing trips and spiritual journeys and all that and I've just never had it. Will probably go for a hike with a bigger dose next time.

Ah Enlil and Enki. Such a long time ago. Mankind was not a mistake after all

Where do people source RCs now? Reddit's totally neutered in that regard.

>Want food?
Go to the store. There's food everywhere. That you pay for with paper or digital tickets.
>Want to go somewhere?
Drive or get a ride. Using paper or digital tickets.
>Are you sick? Do you need medical treatment?
No prob. That's 11,000 paper tickets.
>But I don't have 11,000 paper digital tickets!
It's okay. You can just take a debt that you can pay back in installments or not pay back at all ever.
>Need to live somewhere?
You can exchange digital paper tickets for that.
>Need to eat?
More digital paper tickets.
>Want drugs?
Paper tickets usually or digital bits.
>Need an attorney?
More tickets please.
>Pussy? Asshole? Tits?
Tickets. Lots of tickets. Even more tickets if you want to rent to own.
>How about that horrible bacterial infection?
Here's some high end antibiotics. Tickets, please.

Literally everything in this world is accessible and can be exchanged for make-believe tickets. That's never happened in the history of the world to this scale. And yet we all, for some weird reason, feel as if this is a bad time to be alive?

: ) : ) : ))))

There's a lot that goes into that. The active components of both are similar chemically and interact with some of the same receptors. Tolerance builds up extremely quick in rapid succession but dies off pretty quick if you don't touch it for a bit. Also LSD is crazy potent compared to psilocybin so a low dose of LSD is a moderate to strong shroom trip depending on the person.

I've got a fair bit of experience with 2-fma, it's pretty similar to adderall but with a more gentile come up and slightly less euphoric. Dosing is a bitch tho so I ultimately stopped taking it

>Dosing is a bitch tho so I ultimately stopped taking it
Why is dosing a bitch? And is it still for sale by legitimate vendors? I'm just doing some casual googling and I see one place selling 10g for $200, which is suspiciously low, and then another selling 1kg for $2500 and they have a bunch of dosage shit right on the page which is just absurd

I think my issues with dosing came from my cheap ass milligram scale not reading accurately and my low tolerance for stimulants. I found that there was sort of a sweet spot that i had to hit or i wouldn't feel anything or if i overshot it i'd be more fidgety and uncomfortable than anything else. Your experience might be different though.

Damn, is it really that sensitive? Can you describe the dosage ranges you tried and their effects? I was under the impression that it wasn't quite that potent.

1200 micrograms.

It gets to the point where you're lost in the trip so hard you no longer care. You just accept what's thrown at you as if it were completely normal.

I would usually do 30-40 mg at a time, at that range I found that i wouldn't feel anything for about an hour then all of a sudden my brain would just lock on to whatever i was doing at the time. The first time i tried it i spent about 2 hours cleaning my buddies kitchen without really thinking about it. Any higher than that i found i'd start to get kinda jittery and uncomfortable, not unlike when you have too much caffeine, but i would fixate on that feeling the entire time instead of ignoring it. Then again i had some friends who would regularly do 100 at a time so it might be different for you

based Jow Forumstard ODing
I hope they all follow your example

>I would usually do 30-40 mg at a time, at that range I found that i wouldn't feel anything for about an hour then all of a sudden my brain would just lock on to whatever i was doing at the time. The first time i tried it i spent about 2 hours cleaning my buddies kitchen without really thinking about it. Any higher than that i found i'd start to get kinda jittery and uncomfortable, not unlike when you have too much caffeine, but i would fixate on that feeling the entire time instead of ignoring it. Then again i had some friends who would regularly do 100 at a time so it might be different for you
Interesting, thanks for sharing. I'm more interested in the 15-20 mg range desu. I wonder how it compares to standard methamphetamine, mg for mg. It seems as though classic meth is no longer available in NA, and it's just a bunch of bunk Mexican stuff.

Jow Forums master race, but heroine users get the rope. Limp-wristed Redditors, please exit stage left. Thanks.

Deepdotweb down for anyone else? I need Dream's onion but I don't want some phishing site.

I feel like time is passing quicker every day after taking acid. It's like my perception of time has altered and the days feel progressively shorter

Attached: 1539183972260.jpg (424x426, 27K)

>Deepdotweb down for anyone else? I need Dream's onion but I don't want some phishing site.
save mirrors next time

>I feel like time is passing quicker every day after taking acid. It's like my perception of time has altered and the days feel progressively shorter
i want a drug that does the opposite of this, making me feel like a child again, when a single day felt like an eternity

god, why do you hate me?

Ok. Let me ask another question. Is Dream safe? I'm considering placing an order. I've been picking up info for years on darknet markets. Now I've moved and lost all my contacts and I'm looking to put that knowledge into action. If I order, am I kill?

>Ok. Let me ask another question. Is Dream safe? I'm considering placing an order. I've been picking up info for years on darknet markets. Now I've moved and lost all my contacts and I'm looking to put that knowledge into action. If I order, am I kill?
Don't do it, it's against the law and I can personally attest to the fact that law enforcement WILL bag and tag your ass. Just stay away from illegal things altogether. It's immoral anyway so why are you considering it? It's wrong, dude. Just don't do it.

2C-B is great and doesnt fuck with your thoughts

>2C-B is great and doesnt fuck with your thoughts
what's the rundown on 2c-b and how does it compare to 1p?

No problem. I'm ashamed to say that I've tried both, and 2fma isn't really even similar to the feeling you get on meth. Meth gives you this kind of energy and laser focused euphoria, while 2fma doesn't really make you feel any kinda way in particular, it just turns your focus up to 11 without really fucking your feelings, I think that's while the come up is so subtle there are pretty much no side effects when you get the dosage correct.

Good citizens don't follow bad laws. Go back to Jow Forums, bootlicking scum.

>Good citizens don't follow bad laws. Go back to Jow Forums, bootlicking scum.
Jow Forums doesn't like communism very much because they're retarded Nazis.

ill show you my limp cock on the battlefield fucker

Nobody said anything about communism. Authoritarians are scum, regardless of where they fall in the left/right dichotomy.

>Is one of the most reputable sites that that thousands of people order from every day which also has a review system which makes it impossible to order from bad vendors safe?

Attached: 1542483089123.png (614x614, 31K)

Let's not turn this into a retarded political discussion, brainlet. I'm here for the drug feels. Plus, this is Jow Forums, so you're probably an unqualified fuck-up, anyway.

>Good citizens don't follow bad laws
Is this an argument in favor of illegal discrimination against African Americans? *thinking*

Lmao what's up your ass? You were the one who brought up political affiliations.

2cb is like euphoria, badass visuals and stimulation within a powder. low potential for bad tripping (still possible obviously), wont give you any crazy thoughts, just a fun fuckin trip

thanks bro, is it expensivo? how do you source shit like 2cb? I see a lot of talk but no sourcing. Seems very hush hush nowadays i remember when people were just selling it openly... even though it's legal idk it's weird
thanks man.

When people say "fake xanax", do they mean "not brand name xanax", or "not alprazolam"?

>telling people to not break the law
>in a drug related thread

they mean enjoy your fent od bro

Fake xanax is typically some type of benzodiazapene like etizolam or alprazolam even, pressed into a look alike pill of xanax and sold. Most xanax in the US is completely fake, like 80%. They are dangerous since they can have any dose or drug.

dnm, obviously

The stuff I have was pressed as mentioned by the vendor, but the reviews are good

Attached: Best+girl+megumin+from+konosuba+_9ae5c9015bc48bfbf5de1562dd9d1d49.png (326x284, 84K)

>The stuff I have was pressed as mentioned by the vendor, but the reviews are good
i wonder why they dont use those old school style gel caps

I guess that it looks better that way

Attached: 000090094.jpg (300x225, 6K)

idk if id be more or less interested in the caps. the pressed xanny bars always look real rough so idk. caps seem sketch as well lol youd think these guys would have smoe better techniques by now

I do it occasionally. The last time I coked I was posting on drugfeels about how I got coked up and fapped in the library bathroom. This was a little over a month ago. Here's a pic of the first line I took that night.

Attached: cocainoo.jpg (1261x709, 38K)

Anyone else coping for reasons other than vague existential/vagina problems?

For me, its progressing blindness.

>Meth gives you this kind of energy and laser focused euphoria,

I don't know how common this is, but I found meth way different from any other stimulant I ever tried. I found it sorta spacey; when I was on it I tended to focus super hard on my thoughts and forget about my surroundings completely. In general I found most stims to be completely clear-headed highs, but meth kinda made me feel like I was 'off somewhere else'

>No problem. I'm ashamed to say that I've tried both, and 2fma isn't really even similar to the feeling you get on meth. Meth gives you this kind of energy and laser focused euphoria, while 2fma doesn't really make you feel any kinda way in particular, it just turns your focus up to 11 without really fucking your feelings, I think that's while the come up is so subtle there are pretty much no side effects when you get the dosage correct.
That sounds perfect, thanks for the info. Any idea if rcchemicallabs.com is legitimate? Not shilling / no affiliation, just not sure what the state of research chems is now since I've been tuned out for a long time

>bump limit
no such thing

Attached: 1546630683093.jpg (472x461, 30K)

>rcchemicallabs.com
that featured products section... lmao. ketamine and crystal meth are not RCs and are not in a grey area...

>ketamine and crystal meth are not RCs and are not in a grey area
really? I totally thought ketamine was fine bro, it's for my horse LOL #goals

>I found most stims to be completely clear-headed highs
I agree with your take on meth, but I wouldn't go that far. Most stims can give you an illusion of sobriety.

>1234 Street Name
>City, AA 99999
kek...