Does anybody else feel like the main reason they lift is to build a hard and masculine shell to protect something very...

Does anybody else feel like the main reason they lift is to build a hard and masculine shell to protect something very tender and vulnerable inside of them?

Attached: brad anger.jpg (953x1080, 364K)

no lol

I do it because I want to become stronger.

no i just wanna look cool

I do it for mai Lancia.
Oh and I want to become stronger.

Attached: 6f3e25758c46881a9583a20afa28075a.jpg (540x638, 77K)

I do it to become stronger.

no i just wanna look cool

I do it because I want to become stronger

Yes, it's called my anus and I don't want to get raped in it again. But mostly I lift to slay mad pussy.
Post body

yeah. but it also just feels good to see progress when nothing else in life is moving.

I do it so when in the future, when I have my wholesome wifey, I would want my beautiful daughters to be confident enough to tell their bullies and haters that "my dad can beat up your dad". I can't wait for that day, only then, I'll know that I've made it.

Cortisol erodes the hippocampus, working out rebuilds it. An eroded hippocampus leads to a feeling of helplessness, while a built up one will make you feel powerful.

I do it because I want to become stronger to fight the very tender thing in me. A sum up us that I need to be be able to trust my physical capabilities to have a solid basis for self-confidence. I hope I'll find other means when I'll be older and obviously less physically competent.

Attached: aff384a21228d53586244c3c4b45be97.png (420x420, 406K)

Fuck that was a good game. Hits you right in the feels.

until she gets mogged by my bastard daughter and then I fuck you up with my superior disregard for my own safety and well-being. Then once you're dead I'll integrate your daughters into my bastard child army. Lol, you nerds will never learn! The bully ALWAYS wins!

Attached: 1555243733625.jpg (1659x2208, 513K)

LISA was so fucking good.

Gonna go pop some joy and lift.

This game legit wrecked me for a good month afterwards. I just needed time to decompress. Worth it. Didn't have a game like that fuck me up since Shadow of the Colossus.

Working out has developed my self-confidence immeasurably, but at the same time, that tender part of me still remains. It feels like I'm building a tougher and stronger shell, but I'm still very sensitive underneath. I don't give a fuck about other people almost all of the time, but secretly I'm deathly terrified of letting somebody in.

>i will never be rid of this diaper fetish

Attached: 1531708074106.jpg (482x427, 58K)

>6 foot hairy fat bastard with a mommy domination fetish
just end me now. it's not the same when they're shorter than you

Attached: pepewhy.jpg (400x386, 37K)

I just want a qt3. 14 to piss all over my torso and face

Attached: 1556235628051.png (593x593, 255K)

nigga what

Came in here just to say Lisa is fucking Godlike.

>ywn grow up with an abusive futanari mother who presses her thick cock against you when she thinks you're not paying attention and roughhouses with you
i should probably just kill myself now

>Yes, it's called my anus and I don't want to get raped in it again.
what

were you raped in the pooper user?

Attached: 1550094729052.jpg (720x960, 74K)

i lift because it makes me feel safe and calm. After 2 deployments is the only way I feel at peace during peace time. Because when i was overseas they only time i could wind down and relax was when i was at the gym or working out. Because i knew my boys had my back while i was in there. So in a weird way it allows me to feel both vulnerable and that i’m taking time to improve myself. I guess it formed a wierd positive feedback loop in head

>unironically have a fart fetish, specifically for chubby women with wide hips
>all the memes have only made this fetish stronger

Attached: image(1).jpg (771x366, 106K)

>join homegym master race
>pad up
>get joosy
>become powerdom bby boi
Make the best of what you have, fellow diaperfag. Eventually you'll find somebody willing to partake in your degeneracy.
>t. shit body but gf likes to dress me up/ coddle me during foreplay

Fpbp

Going out on quite a limb to assume anyone on Jow Forums actually lifts.

>this entire post

Attached: 1555371676730.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

thread

>not utilizing diapers alongside your squat plug for maximum gains
never gonna make it

>I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live.

Attached: dead.jpg (248x203, 8K)

Jesus wept.

Attached: bæðni.jpg (650x650, 42K)