Thoughts on my new shirt?

Thoughts on my new shirt?

Attached: D60549D4-14B2-404C-9E4D-753FE83FE886.jpg (3024x2264, 1.12M)

not rugrats/10
slight improvement only though.

overcompensating and cope

Way too try hard. Unless you're gay I'd tone it down a few notches.

It looks way to desperate.

i'd prefer it off desu

But I’m huge it’s not my fault that my shirts fit like that way

Attached: 20038847-1914-434C-BC2D-73452E3508B8.jpg (3024x1798, 945K)

Thankfully, there are these things called "sizes". You can get shirts in different sizes depending on how big you are. In the OP pic, the size is too small. The easy fix is to wear shirts in larger sizes.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. Don't forget to like a subscribe. If you or a loved one have been having issues with fitting clothing, feel free to forward them this comment.

Is that from Big 5? One of those Baseball shirts?

Gay as fuck, anyone who wears those kind of shirts is 100% homo.

please strangle me or beat me to death daddy

You're shirt is to tight and youll never get a girlfriend cause the blood isn't gonna go to your head and you'll faint Conor Hagerman out

wtf is wrong with your abs

Attached: 1556284520638.jpg (720x786, 112K)

Give it back to your little sister OP

Shit fit faggot. Cover up your neck no one wants to see that

/thread

One of his legs is longer than the other causing his hip to extend to one side more. This hip posture asymmetrically works and builds abs.

I don't understand why you guys always have a problem with people in tight shirts. Wtf is wrong with wearing tighter fitting clothes to show off gains? OP's shirt would be fine if it wasn't hideous looking.

What is your end goal with these threads? If you want more (you)s post some glutes or link some nudes

this isnt true r-right guys?

Attached: 1532658765707.jpg (1024x904, 72K)

nice quads

but the answer is because they look like stupid faggots

>tfw one of my hip bones are longer than the other
a-am i gonna make it then?!

In burger land tight shirt = gay. They are very sensitive.

Because showing off your muscles looks desperate as anytime anyone shows off, , which people don't respect. The only time it's worth it is when you're gay and being used for desperate sex is the norm.

Women care about status, and being desperate is a low status behavior. Men don't give a shit about status, we'll fuck anything we find physically attractive.

Literally nobody is bothered by zipper abs in real life. Your battle is against internet-induced insecurities.

>Your battle is against internet-induced insecurities.

Uh, you're on this board fishing for compliments from fat neckbeards using a picture of you in a shirt that screams look at me, validate my muscles.

Pathetic.

Attached: 1467348868564.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

i'm not a neckbeard, i'd totally lick those abs and tiddies tho ngl

Imagine cumming on those zipper abs and seeing it run down like a river haha

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Well that's not true at all

What kinda of insecure idiot goes on fit to validate a fucking shirt that makes the guy look like he leaves his clothes in the dryer too long like a moron?

Got to /fa/ if you're looking for fashion advice.

it's more about dressing nicely in layers versus just wearing a skin tight t-shirt and nothing else.
you're fronting no better than one of the many gym thots who wear only exercise bra and yoga pants.
a simple jacket or an unbuttoned, untucked collared shirt would easily remedy the complete douchebag/homosexual look.
tl;dr dress in layers or you're a thot

So men with status don't show off in their fancy cars and watches and clothes? If you pay attention all most people are trying to do is show off and outmog each other, life is one big competition.

What the fuck are you smoking that is entirely false. Not all abs are aligned at birth and that's it.

>NordVPN is the leading VPN service with over x amount of countries to choose from, so no matter what part of the world you're in, you can make sure to buy properly sized clothing. Use code "RIGHTSIZE" for 75% off of a 3-year plan, exclusively with NordVPN.

Looks stupid desu
You look like you raided your little brother's closet
Ultra tight shirts looks great on girls, not guys.
If I was caught wearing that outside, I would claim I lost a bet.

Somewhat related question. How do you keep your tight shirts tight. They all stretch out after a few wears.

The difference is they don't look desperate doing it. At least those who have lived around money enough, old money.

New money are the flashy ones, which is why they are looked down upon by old money.

This guy is desperately seeking attention

He can't go up another size it's already loose around his waist.

He looks sexy, get over it.

you look amazing and I'd suck you off in a heartbeat but you also look like a complete tool. If you're cool with that balance, that's on you

Tight is one thing, skin-tight is another. The former looks good if you're well-built, the latter makes it look like you're on the prowl for cock.

Bruh, noice. Timeframe? Routine?

Here's your (You)

It would be okay as an undershirt except for the fact that the sleeves make it look like you've been bargain hunting in the fucking children's clothing department.

Go up a size and get longer sleeves if this is to be the only layer.

It'd look a lot better on

>being this salty that another man has a body better than your estrogen filled meat sack
I mean, i get jealousy, but you don't have to also be a little bitch boy about it

He doesn't need to seek attention if you're already clearly and seethingly giving it you autistic fatass.

based and redpilled

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: based and redpilled.png (1500x1500, 196K)

These are the kind of guys who call other men faggots for having a nice haircut and owning a shower rack with more than just soap on it, they are extremely insecure. Classic boomers.

Oh yea, because insecure attention whores are rational and there are limits to their desparate narcissism.

Oh wait, that's confident people who actual give no fucks and don't need people to validate their shit taste in fashion on some anonymous internet imageboard.

Jow Forums i have a question, why do you all hate when sluts and instathots dress in ways to show off their whore bodies, but you're fine when a guy does it

Fuck the haters it looks good dude

Buy a shirt that fits. Unless you're a faggot in which case it's perfect.

Because men and women are different and are affected differently by sexual dynamics. Treating them the same would make no sense

The real question is what size is that shirt. If you're a big guy you should be wearing an XL or XXL and not a boys size medium.

I love to see sexy people show off their bodies.