Would you take care of a cute blind girl? She recently lost her sight and will depend on you for everything...

Would you take care of a cute blind girl? She recently lost her sight and will depend on you for everything. Should you accept, you will be granted a monthly stipend of eight hundred dollars.

Attached: 69de23a1d6a61d77acd0c5a583c8a8b16126e0b1_hq.jpg (736x920, 62K)

>and will depend on you for everything.
is she also retarded or something?

sure if she would be my gf I would feed and hang out with her. not sure if I could handle the responsibility but I would try.

No. She'll need help with most things for a while, but she'll learn to manage on hee own eventually.
She might become your gf. She has a kind, forgiving disposition but has become depressed and withdrawn following her injury.

i would have done it without the money but the stipend makes it ez mode. I would hope she appreciates me. I'm a really caring/kind nurturing person in general so I would enjoy taking care of them but the only other redeeming quality I have is an attractive face, so it would suck that they wouldn't get to benefit from that.

I think I would like to try actually. Not even kidding

where tf do I find disabled girls to date

Attached: gf wheels.png (1870x845, 83K)

Regarding my situation that would be fucked
I am a farmer and work for an electrical company on the side.
But hey if she can whipe her own ass and doesnt care about the time i am gone doing shit, i wouldnt mind.

i am a simple man, yes even without the money

I'd marry a cute blind girl.
And I'd pick her up, carry her to random rooms in the house and leave her there to see how long it takes her to figure out how to get back to me.

>struggles to bath on her own, needs your help

I like, I like that.

the most glorious one is
>makes racecar noises when you push her

Attached: 83238.jpg (800x800, 265K)

I want to know that too user.
They seem like the perfect gfs

>hugging a cute, blind girl
yes, absolutely yes

>sex with a cute blind girl
Imagine her touching your face while she rides you.

No. There are institutions and help groups for people like that.

If she was my gf before and turned blind because of an accident, then yes of course I would take care of her as much as I can.

Attached: PlojngY.png (500x561, 276K)

Maybe there's something wrong with me, but having a somewhat dependent blind gf has been a long time fantasy of mine.
So the answer would be yes, definitely

i believe that your pic related isn't blind

>Maybe there's something wrong with me, but having a somewhat dependent blind gf has been a long time fantasy of mine.
You simply want a loyal woman and in this day and age the only way that is possible is by having her be literally blind.

Attached: 0005.jpg (682x1023, 121K)

I really want to play Nier Automata but I already have way too many steam games I've bought but haven't played

Yeah, I just couldn't find a decent picture of an anime girl wearing a blindfold.

>you will be granted a monthly stipend of eight hundred dollars.
eh.
Not enough to live here.
Usually for people having an heavy handicap, it's more like $4500 a month.
T. Lad with a handicapped brother.
I could help a blind person, as long as they're nice and it's temporary, even a guy.
I'm not the kind of lad who would be rude to people and just hypocrit when he wants to get laid.

I would. As long as she doesn't mind some teasing. If we were shopping I'd stop walking beside her and wait until she realizes I stopped and see her reaction

tbqh it's not very good. You can tell the budget was extremely limited and they put literally the best part of the game in the free demo to bait people into buying. It could have been grand, but in its current state I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Probably
Might also have something to do with having looks low enough my charm can't make up for it without a period of time usually not permitted due to said looks.

Katawa shoujo and manga have made me really want a disabled gf desu

Damn I'll pay 800 a month

That's kinda mean desu.

I feel like shit for typing it but it would happen by accident eventually

I mean what else am I supposed to do with my day, taking care of someone would keep me occupied

What do blind people even do to pass time?

Yes for damn sure.

Attached: 1544650372807.jpg (545x689, 108K)

What kind of stuff would you together? How would you keep her entertained and happy?

>your pic related isn't blind
It's not a person.

Listen to music, go on walks, maybe talk about books and there's also movies with like audio descriptions for blind people i think

It'd give me something presumably somewhat pleasant and fulfilling to do, so sure (especially for an additional eight hundred dollars). I'd like to think that, considering I'm legally blind myself and have to navigate with practically useless vision a lot of the time, I could be at least somewhat helpful in getting her used to being blind.

How do blind niggas shitpost? What kind of hobbies do you have?

I can see up to a few feet away -- it's enough that I can still read (most of the time). I don't need to see to type, though, and I've been using this hellsite for so long that I can navigate and post with my eyes closed.
I don't have many hobbies, but I do read a lot, ironically enough. I guess vidya counts as a hobby, as well.

is legal blindness just meme blindness
what are your insights

if it doesn't include literal shit i'm down

Sure. What does the job entail? What does she need?

Jesus tap-dancing Christ, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

I just want to be depended on

Learning to read brail, completing basic tasks, getting around and not bumping into things. Pretty much what you'd expect.

Depends on her personality tbph. If she wants to do whatever she can do on her own I'd help her with the rest.