Eire Bots

Any eirebots out there want to chat?

Please no political talk, no brexit talk, just a safe spot to chat shit and discuss.

Attached: pepeg.jpg (182x250, 8K)

Any Kildarefags?

I am Irish. Whatcha wanna talk about

Firstly where you at?

Has Kildare just become a Dublin commuter fag town?

A place burnt to the ground by Brian Boru when he marched on Dublin to deal with the Vikings. A pity it was rebuilt if you asked me

any girls(male or female) in this bread?

>Male

hmmmmmm

girl(male)

cmon bruh

Attached: 1534810963255.jpg (1080x1350, 75K)

Dublin here. What are you lads up to tonight?

>one (1) chance at life
>born in the north

Attached: 1548272159691.png (633x758, 64K)

Try living in East Belfast...so fuckin scummy.

dublin here too, smothering with a cold. really want to get into bouldering, would any of you guys be interested?

I clomb mount everest

Belfast is unironically cleaner, safer and nicer than Dublin. Was up there last week and didn't see any filthy Romas nor any hordes of zombie junkies.

City Centre is NOT the entirety of Dublin.

you've either got to be joking or off your rocks mate i was up there for a week (from dublin myself) the second we crossed into antirm the only peole we'd seen for about an hour were pakis and nogs, you're a nonce!

This, so many people don't understand that the rest of Dublin is basado (Northside) and very white

>tfw you will never be an ireland native
you all are so lucky

Not taking the piss at all. Belfast city puts Dublin to shame. If Ireland ever reunites Belfast should be the capital because Dublin needs to be burnt to the ground. Its junkie central and don't make me laugh about Belfast having more nogs and pakis, both sides of the city centre in Dublin are infested with lazy Arabs and blacks who just sit around doing nothing for gibs. In Belfast the few homeless people I saw were white and mostly army vets.

Nah fuck that. Dublin is fucked. The cancer is spreading rapidly thanks to this housing crisis, its giving the government reason to settle nogs, pakis and dole scum all around the county. I live in Howth and if it wasn't for the fact so many barristers live in the area we'd have a massive knacker site and social housing for scum and rapefugees in the middle of the village.

Will these lads ever do it

>Lel

Attached: 8828829292922.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Are your initials JH?

I get that Dublin has junkies and Roma gypos but I genuinely cannot see the problems will immigrants.

City centre and inner city school the kids all white Irish. The working class area are still very white. Where are all of these pakis?

I used to live in London. The part I lived in is now fucked. Dublin is like London 50 years ago or more.

Memeing aside and ballbriggan aside, where are these full Paki and nog areas everyone is talking aobut

My dads irish, can i come in lad?

No its JB but I'd probably know whoever you know if they are 25 or older and live in Howth/Sutton.

Currently in Limerick doing phase 2 of apprenticeship, good craic to be sway from the family

W12
BRIDGE BOY

If it works for the Irish football team it works for this thread

Get on in here

I lived in London in Angel, Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia and I unironically feel that Dublin has it worse almost. I don't care about rich gulf arabs or chinks who live in London, they are a net benefit to the city. Its not bad in the area I live but I can feel them gradually encroach upon it. This shit doesn't happen quickly. Like I sometimes go to Tesco in Clarehall and it is like little Bangladesh meets Lagos meet Darndale and Warsaw. Now Donaghmede has started to resemble it similarly, Baldoyle will be next in line after that. Its like a contagion spreading. Ireland is fucked because we have a tiny native population, it won't take any time at all to outbreed us.

Been to most of those areas, haven't seen that at all. I live in coolock. Everyone around me is white, go to the local shop everyone working there is white. Pins are still busy, school all full of white kids.

North London is literally the opposite. I genuinely cannot understand how anyone can say it's better there than here. People here always overreact. One black family move in and they're telling everyone they live in black area.

>One black family move in and they're telling everyone they live in black area.

Not being funny with you here but thats literally how it works. Once one family moves in the foothold is established. The only exception to the rule is if they are middle class or higher, which is very unlikely. My uncle lives in Artane in the home my dad grew up in and even that area has changed massively in the last 10 years. For the worse. Gangs of black kids roam around the estates looking for shit to rob or kids on their own to beat up. Its getting serious. You can even look it up if you want about the DART drivers refusing to stop at certain stations after dark because of the violent nogs that hang out around stations.

Mate I live around the corner from artane and it's absolute bollox. I've never seen gangs of black kids there.

Artane, like most areas in North Dublin, still has that Irish community feel. People know families from certain estates, there a difference between people from artane and Beaumont or santry because you are comparing Irish with Irish.

As for the dart. Have no idea what you taking about either. You're uncle is proving my point. He probably saw the black family all out at once and called them a gang.

There is no problem at all now. We have it good. That's not to say it won't chance. Enjoy it now because.... London

Limerick and craic? Never actually been there before

Not being rude or anything mate but I think you're delusional. I see this on Jow Forums all the time with Irish fellas who think that we're some how immune to the same shit every other Western European country is facing.

>Jow Forums
Disregarded as a tard

That's because you're on pol. Of course they'll be that way. Just trying to fit in

I must be blind and its just my brain is projecting this image of a white area with white schools and actual community. That's it

>tfw will never move across the ocean to rural Ireland and get a house with a qt ginger gf.

Feels bad man.

not an Irishman, i'm an American from Alton, Madison County, Illinois. but i'm popping into this thread to say hi and that i wish you lads the best

Thanks lad, any muh heritage?

well, i do have some Irish in me, but no clue how much.

Ta mothaigh sin nuair Nil cailincara

Cen fath nil aon cailiin agat?

>Non-ASCII text is not allowed.
:(

I love the complete balls that Google translate makes of Irish.