According to 70's Big Instagram our guy lost both of his legs

According to 70's Big Instagram our guy lost both of his legs.

Attached: Justin.jpg (199x253, 13K)

fucking curlbros

is this true? jesus christ why couldn't it have been an uncharismatic incel

tragic damn

>Meet Justin. Justin is a Special Forces medic who lost both of his legs recently in 2019. Justin is currently being treated at Walter Reed Medical Facility. He has an estimated recovery of over a year. By donating, you are making a direct contribution to Special Forces Soldiers just like Justin, and their families, navigate the long road to recovery.

Jesus fucking Christ...
The world is cruel

Attached: Снимок2.jpg (600x598, 90K)

#FightForIsrael

>being a mercenary for israel
serves him right. he deserved worse.

do you guys think he will be able to squat still?

>fight for national war machine which is backbone of your country's economy
>get disfigured
>need to rely on charity for support and rehab

Lmao, what a great country

He'll be able to squat more now that he has a shorter ROM

Yeah relying on extortion and theft is much more moral than charity.

He won't have to pay for college or have a hard time getting a mortgage.

Id rather walk desu

hivemind

NO

Fuck

Attached: 1320176488254.png (247x239, 17K)

>tips fedora

Really sad

How and were?, I thought GI Joes don't have to worry about IEDs any more.

Attached: Uncle-Sam-wants-you.jpg (534x712, 71K)

was thinking about this guy earlier today
what a shame
fucking hell man, F

Some people unironically let themselves get mutilated just to make a few billionaire arms dealer, oil sheiks and jewish bankers even richer? Sad

some people just don't give a fuark yolo brahhhhhhhhhh

Im emotional for many different reasons rn

Attached: 1396618135_fredosantana_53.jpg (740x493, 38K)

when is Israel gonna stop funding terrorist groups?
Is it when they take over all of Syria?
Is it when they enact their "Greater Israel" plan to completion?
I'm sick of these satanic zionist cuts using our military for their own benefit.
Israel is harming the West.

Can somebody from the West step up and cancel AIPAC already? Or just go full-fledged anti-Israel and team up with Syria and destroy the longnose bastards?
They're killing our men, ruining our morale, and weakening our military.
Fuck these Israeli cunts.

Attached: memri-tv-e-the-jews-are-behind-each-and-every-21779022.png (500x390, 106K)

>sacrificing both of your legs for ZOG
never gonna make it

Attached: Bill-Kristol-2-554x414.jpg (554x414, 40K)

F U C K I S R A E L
U C K I S R A E L
C K I S R A E L
K I S R A E L
I S R A E L
S R A E L
R A E L
A E L
E L
L

man these Jow Forumsfaggots are everywhere

go jerk your little dingdongs off somewhere else

fuck off longnose cunt
if you support israel you're a dumbass
what are u a dumb ass?

thank you for your service goy!

lmfao
cant beat em join em cucko

Based fredo santana poster

More time for curls tbhq

ur a bitch fuck u
beta cuck i bet ud bend over if a BBC broke into your house
lil bitch ur pathetic bro

lol you're too fucking stupid to be offensive

Imagine going to war for a country that doesn't care about you, fighting a country who you don't care about or did any harm to you just to then lose both your legs in a useless war lmao. Pathetic.

Anyways, wish him a speedy recovery anyway

I read somewhere that they fight for their friends, because they're literally all they have.

shut up bitch ur a cuck
lol, war's always been shit mate

WHAT HOW
I had no idea he had joined the army wtf.
But you live by the sword, you die by the sword

Eh. War can be justified (Crusades) and I'm okay with that form of justified war with a very clear purpose against very clear enemies. The current wars are just scams, literally no one knows why they are going on other than monetary gains

Why the fuck is America fighting for and sacrificing their soldiers 10000 miles away from American soil

Freedom of the opressed, yeah riiiight

>War can be justified (Crusades)
Yeah sure, pillaging another christian state (byzantium) and subsequently allowing the ottomans to spread islam through eastern europe was totally justified.
Every war ever waged had the goal to enrich a few people paying with the lifes of millions of poor nobodies

>For Drugs and Oil

Oil? Who said anything about oil?
Bitch you cookin?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

nah its just the us military moto

serves him for being a soldier in literally the biggest cuck country there is
get the kikes to pay for your legs since you liked them so much you fought for them

you sound like the type of cucks who tell soldiers thank you for your service

>this will be me soon but i'm too much of a pussy for spec ops
fuck
hope the guy will be alright, at least as alright as he can
might send some cash over there

I'm pretty sure he's pointing out how we posted about Israel at the same time

F for Justin

he deserves his head to be cut off for fighting a war he has no business in 99999999999km away from his country in some desert
fuck your kike dick-sucking mentality

Now his wife can safely screw tyrone without repercussions.
His wife will probably make him watch.
HAHA, cucked till the end.
Now you can really call him (((special forces))

Can't they just give him some Adam Jensen legs or something?
Kids these days all have those fancy myo-electric arms or some shit.

I read it on instagram and thought it was Justin posting about some acquaintance or something
what the fuck man that's fucked up

Real men have always travelled away from their lands to fight in strange wars for glory, riches, or experience. Keep sperging about muh israel muh politics muh memes, if your forefathers aren't rats going all the way back they'd find you disgusting.

>Real men have always travelled away from their lands to fight in strange wars for glory, riches, or experience.

that's true but fighting and dying for someone than not only aren't your blood but also despise you and want you dead is fucking absurd
get the fuck out kike

kys

you'll probably do it faster fighting for isreal
enlist, goy! make us richer!

The glory of subjugating 70iq peasants
The riches given to those behind the front lines, of which you get tiny pittance that won't even cover your therapist bill when you stay up at night staring at the face of some kid who you shot in broad day because you thought his soccer ball was an IED
The experience of guarding a poppy field, only to come home to your little brother and your grandfather hooked on oxycodone or fentanyl.

The glory and wealth are not yours, they are given to your masters like a whore gives their money to a pimp.

Tell a Vietnam vet about your deluded Hollywood fantasies and crusade larping and they'll laugh right in your face.

Damn that sucks. His OHP video helped me a lot.
F

Fuck lads, this is a terrible feel. This guy always motivated me to try my best to become strong. I just hit a 405lbs squat last week.This world is a cruel bitch.

F

Attached: Justin Lascek.webm (640x800, 2.5M)

going to hit all my PRs for him next week

It genuinely makes me sad, I'll lift twice as hard for him this week.
Worst thing is he probably lost his legs for nothing.

Attached: 1550182737962.png (440x665, 276K)

Wear some short shorts today lads for the folks who aren’t able to :(

Attached: 9FE51B6F-0991-4BA6-80E9-CCCC9A279D51.jpg (811x1660, 464K)

Post your legs for Justin

imagine losing your legs so some heeb at lockheed martin can make his stock go up a tenth of a point

proofs?

look up reconquista crusade

Nooooooo not Syria, those poor shitskins!

I'm sure he was aware of the risks, but still - F.

Sad

That's what you get for playing war in foreign countries

>mfw another goy ruins his life for our benefit

Attached: merchant under.png (500x560, 56K)

kys retard

Attached: yinon plan.png (652x572, 576K)

Israel. Jews control the United States.

>this is your density

Do we know how much of his legs have gone? Does he still have his juicy ass (no homo)?

Shame. His video helped my OHP form tremendously when I was starting out.

Damn... He seemed like a down to earth guy with a great juicy body. Here's to a speedy recovery, Justin

Does anyone have a pic of him without the legs I wanna see how kike servant stumpy looks like

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Jeez I'm a brown Muslim dude so hardly Israel's biggest fan but Jow Forums has become utterly beyond saving. It's just /pol9k/ levels of not making it. This dude used to be one of Jow Forums's icons. This thread is just a Jow Forumstard infestation.

who?

This. That video was huge in getting me to 1 pl8. Poor guy, he was one of my biggest inspirations to lift.

Wonder if he lost his dick too

>muslim
>Jow Forums = bad
how original. never could have expected nigger of sands to have such opinion.

Literally not an argument. I've always liked Justin but that doesn't mean I don't think it's a shame the dude got completely fucked over by ZOG

Actually in a broader sense it is. Theft and extortion punish wider society for mistakes they make, like sending loyal citizens to die in wars for Israel and elite jews. Charity lets society off the hook.

+0.02 shekels deposited in your kibbutz fund

NOOO HOW WILL HE CHOKE ME WITH HIS THIGHS NOW????

Attached: bortz_sad1.png (301x457, 165K)

Fuck Jews,
Fuck Muslims,
Fuck Jow Forums
Fuck liberals
Fuck boomercons zogbots
You’re all trash.

Attached: 5F739917-C110-4FBC-835A-8839D04B8885.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

damn, he was hot... that's what happens when you go to war for the state

Wh-what happened to the legs?

Attached: dr dog.jpg (790x960, 64K)

>Hollywood fantasies
Lol you're the hollywood deluded here you low iq moron. It's only recently people have thought like this, and this type of thinking is widespread purely because of anemic intellectuals.
Most nam vets when asked say they would do it again.

Go read the illiad you pussy.
What are mercenaries? Clearly you've gone on Jow Forums way too much and because you're inherently an insecure, unintelligent person their memes have completely taken over your brain and overridden any capacity of independent thought or feeling. So now you're just a soulless automaton spewing about muh israel muh jews, and that's all you can do. I doubt you'll ever become even a fraction of the man this guy was.

>Most nam vets when asked say they would do it again.

What, lose a war to a bunch of gook farmers?

I hope he still has a penis. Not even kidding. Many times when your legs get taken off by an IED you lose other things too. Generally the news will not report injuries such as that, due to the sensitivity and personal manner of the subject.

>Muslims blow his legs off
>"FUCKING JEWS"

come on guys

I would still fuck him

>What are mercenaries?
Merc went to war for mad profits and the promise of pillage and rape.

How much pillaging does Joe Zogbot do?
How much wealth does he bring back?

Today's soldiers work for peanuts. The only ones who make bank are private security (the best of the best), and even that's on its way out. Seriously, talk to some dudes who fought in South Africa and they'll tell you the money and glory is all but gone.

And all this in the age of industrialized warfare, where you can get blown to bits or sniped by double-IQ retards who nigrig explosives and guns like w40k orks.

Y'all sucking the government's dick are either shills or retards.

Attached: 1551601360714.jpg (403x403, 53K)

Same

Some of us just want to do war. I get that you will never be able to comprehend that but it's a reality. Keep spouting about Israel and zog all you want man but it won't change the fact that a warrior is a warrior no matter who is their leader.

>a warrior is a warrior no matter who is their leader.
Warriors fight for kin, honor, glory, pride, wealth, and recognition.

Bitches like you fight to enrich others at their own expense, with just a pat on the back from megacorps and corrupt politicians who profit off your sweat and blood while stirring up shit in third-world nations to stimulate crumbling economies back home after outsourcing all production and labor to asian sweatshops. Keep larping about muh war, you faggotron, welfare queens are no better than niggers.

Neck yourself. Most of you tards in the armed forces are sub-100 IQ anyway.

Attached: 1554218101357.png (638x359, 247K)