Do you think we're gonna make it somehow?

Do you think we're gonna make it somehow?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

What's the alternative OP, lay down and die?

Some of us can make it, the most of us can't/won't.

Make it where? The only thing that exists is the journey and then one day it's over.

No, but I'll try, you should too

I mean, I'm just gonna drive 120 on a highway, turn the car to p for power steering and yank the wheel left

Buddy, realistically I really don't think we're gonna make it.

im a 30+ year old virgin neet. that ship sailed a long time ago for me

I will make it to hell

Shut your hull ass up

everybody has a future user, what will you do now to improve yours?

There's only 2 realistic outcomes for this sad excuse that I call my life.
1. I finally grow a pair and find me some shit job so I stop wasting my time on here and not be fully dependant on my parents.
2. Off myself, but I'm too much of a coward to do that.

>what will you do now to improve yours
learning how to tie a noose is probably my best bet

Well I know I'm not.
But most of you guys are like 18 and all you've gotta do to make it is turn off Jow Forums.

I can still make it and i'm going to make it

Based. Any tiips not end like you?

acquire a lot of currency

I've already accepted the fact that I wont make it

Attached: 1543533108321.gif (300x169, 349K)

if you buy bitcoin in the upcoming 3 months, yes.

Not him, but also ignore women.

No. We're fucked.

I do. I've seen thing you wouldn't believe. Dreams can materialize, one must just be strong enough to will it

I did make it somehow, yesterday, I got lucky I guess
My best friend was feeling lonely and sad because her bf isnt really treating her right. She was home alone and I offered to go comfort her
Long story short we end up kissing, dry humping, touched her breasts and she gave me a hj + bj (I asked her to do everything you could think of (vanilla) but she refused)
I'm afraid this was a one time thing though
>tfw I'll probably not qualify as robot in the robot test anymore

Weird how she'd give you bj, but not anything like at least let you finger her, I mean a bj is pretty serious shit, you take someone's goddamn cock in your mouth.
>One off thing
You never know for sure, but the fact that she agreed means you have a potential to be more than friend with other women. Also did she know you are a virgin?

She said it is hard to touch her, and I wouldnt do it good enough. She also doesnt like people to go down on her, not even her bf. Then she wouldnt fuck because one of these things
>didnt want to take my virginity
>didnt like me enough (she said that if she got hornier maybe she'd have done more stuff, but I had to hit her, pull her hair, etc to get her hornier, but I'm too beta to do that properly, so didnt try)
>didnt want to cheat on her bf THAT much
She didnt let me see her breasts either, said she was embarrased
>fact that she agreed means you have a potential to be more than friend with other women
yeah, this whole thing gave me a huge self esteem boost, especially because she complimented my body a lot, including peepee
>Also did she know you are a virgin?
already answered but i'll add that she knows everything about me, I've opened up 100% to this person, she knows about this board and how much i frequent it
I guess there's some more context that explains this better but I doubt anyone would read that much

everyone has the tools to "make it". knowing how to use them is a different matter, and understanding it mainly depends on luck in our time. Nothing will be easy, everything sucks, and giving up is a choice that I understand and society should tolerate it as an acceptable choice given our existence, but honestly we're going to die either way so it may be worth to just try everything in our power, which is more than we always want to admit. If you're asking this, it means you have a tiny glimmer of hope. Cling to it, desperately, and you will find a way. When humans really want something, they'll find a way to have it, no matter the cost, otherwise they just didn't want it enough. It's easy to say we can't do anything, but it's just coping with the fear of failure. If your life is already shit taking risk isn't really a problem

Attached: 5Esq.gif (290x214, 216K)

the more time passes, the more this seems true to me

please define "make it" for me.

>Is into dom
>Not forcing her to fuck
You had one job

i kekd
but what if she started saying no and things got awkward? I dont think she wanted to rape roleplay